Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

just finished Family Man.. last few episodes had some tear jerking moments.. lol.. aww flora and moses were cute at the end.. hahah... and sonija and micheall.. at the beginning i really hated the oldest sister but she got better at the end.. but throughout the movie i really hated myolie.. lol i dnno why just hated her attitude towards all her sisters and father...

hh3 next??? and btw DOP finished downloading!!! lol... i think i'm going to watch hh3 then dop then wtlb....

YAY....
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

aw dont watch where the legend begins last... hahaha...

oh and myolie was very spoiled in family man...

and about welcome to the house... i will try to find it for you...

LOL I heard that Land Of Wealth will be aired after CIB in HK. Some caps has already been posted in HK-IMAGE

the link:
    http://hk-image-online.com/showgroup...2&group_type=0

actually there is a site for bigger pics... you can check my blog... but people might say im promoting my blog here... so i'll just put the link for the pictures... hahaha...

click here...

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    yeahh. wow MARCO NGAI is coiming back outt??? wooo haven't seen him since the catch the uncatchablee.. GEEZ lol

umm yeah i'm still waiting for AR5... lol... hopefully that'll come out soon if they are filming it...
    totally agree with you and omg I LOVED Marco in the Catch the uncatchable although Romeo Law is a loser but holy he was soo funny and marco did a perfect job portraying it

and i agree with mc - dont watch WTLB last lol

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    actually there is a site for bigger pics... you can check my blog... but people might say im promoting my blog here... so i'll just put the link for the pictures... hahaha...

click here...
    That's awesome . LOL I think there's no big deal promoting a Moses blog in a Moses thread haha XD

lol...but u see for ancient series i don't really understand the way they talk sometimes...so i can only watch it on weekends and spend more time on it... wereas the other ones like the modern series i usually skip through some boring scenes and finish them quickk...

question- in FAmily Man the theme video it showed flora and that ken guy getting married and moses walking in on it... i never saw that part... did it really happen?

watching hh3 right now... lol.. on episode 6 already! hahah... wow.. i can totally see Moses as a dadddy.. hhaha.. except his son bugss.. lol adn bernice gets a lot of crap from everyone! lol.... chris and anson make a cutee couple.. lol question... is bernice and yoyo sisters in this movie? cuz i thought that the guy that was bernice's dad was also yoyo's dad... i might be wrong though...

lol...but u see for ancient series i don't really understand the way they talk sometimes...so i can only watch it on weekends and spend more time on it... wereas the other ones like the modern series i usually skip through some boring scenes and finish them quickk...

question- in FAmily Man the theme video it showed flora and that ken guy getting married and moses walking in on it... i never saw that part... did it really happen?
    nope that scene never happened... but that would've been cool...

Quote Originally Posted by goggle
    That's awesome . LOL I think there's no big deal promoting a Moses blog in a Moses thread haha XD
    true true... but some people can get a little [fill in the blank]... i've witnessed it before... haha...

watching hh3 right now... lol.. on episode 6 already! hahah... wow.. i can totally see Moses as a dadddy.. hhaha.. except his son bugss.. lol adn bernice gets a lot of crap from everyone! lol.... chris and anson make a cutee couple.. lol question... is bernice and yoyo sisters in this movie? cuz i thought that the guy that was bernice's dad was also yoyo's dad... i might be wrong though...
    no they're not related... yoyo's dad is that other guy... and moses being a dad... no comment... he's a good dad at times... but not in the beginning of the series...

no they're not related... yoyo's dad is that other guy... and moses being a dad... no comment... he's a good dad at times... but not in the beginning of the series...

ooo...lol i thought he was a good one when he was trying to reason with his son.. his sonn is soo i dunno like disrespectful i guess? lol...umm yeah i just realized that bernice used to cut herself.. or maybe still does... like in the movie.. that's a little.... no comment. lol when melissa got that scary doll thing i got freaked out soo i stoped watching it for today... lol... sad how yoyo got killed off.. haha... i'm noticing that they like do a lot of like murder scenes or w/e in this series so far... and all those pshycotic ppl...

anyways... lol it's going pretty good the series i mean....lol.. where has kiss7 been? hahaha

ooo...lol i thought he was a good one when he was trying to reason with his son.. his sonn is soo i dunno like disrespectful i guess? lol...umm yeah i just realized that bernice used to cut herself.. or maybe still does... like in the movie.. that's a little.... no comment. lol when melissa got that scary doll thing i got freaked out soo i stoped watching it for today... lol... sad how yoyo got killed off.. haha... i'm noticing that they like do a lot of like murder scenes or w/e in this series so far... and all those pshycotic ppl...

anyways... lol it's going pretty good the series i mean....lol.. where has kiss7 been? hahaha
    yep... i kinda liked the series in the beginning... then it started to drag a little... but moses was in it... so i continued to watch... but it's not that bad... very interesting actually... keep watching... hehehe...

and where did kiss go??? hahaha...

i know!! hahah come back kiss!!!! lol.... yeahh umm it's pretty good i'm just afraid to watch it cuz of the like murder scenes and stuff.. LOL... what can i say? i'm a fraddy cat!! haha.. o well i'll continue... tomarrow or soemthing.. haha

actually there isnt a lot of murder stuff going on... hahah... only once in a while...

lol yeahh... i'm trying to dl forensic heroes right now.. but it's annoying cuz it's only direct download... lol... yeahh i'm going to continue to watch it like right now... hhahahahhaha.... yeahh well lets see who's trying to hunt down melissa... lol... and it's day time now soo it's not going to be as scaryy lol

Missed me there huh? anyway Forensic Heroes was awesome! Although Linda as Ding Ding was pretty unsignificant there. I was expecting much more and a stronger presence from this character, seems like she's only there to be Frankie's girlfriend

Anyway I stopped watching HH3 awhile before I went back to Vancouver last summer when I was in HK, can anyone tell me who murdered Michael Tong, Gigi's lawyer boyfriend how and why? It was kinda sad that Moses was a bad father and especially son. His mom died and he didnt even know. And also what kind of sickness she had or the medicine she took regularly. sigh..

I didnt like Bernice's character here - so arrogant, naive and all that. But I guess thats how she was made for each other with Moses :P Funny how she liked Bowie because he was the only who saved her when she was in her teens and almost died from slitting her wrist.

lol..i hate how all the nurses thinks that Bernice is a s**t though....and it's soo complicated how there are soo many people in Bernice's past... like i still don't understand why she slit her wrist... was it because her father didn't really care about her? adn who's that guy that says their relatives....? yeah it was funny i've realized i've watched up to episdoe 12 adn bernice and moses still don't know each other yet... lol... yeahh moses was a bad son.. i was like omg are u kidding me? geez.. lol... but i haven't seen up to where micheal got killed yet!!! lol.. oh no ANOTHER murder scene... hahahah...

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    Missed me there huh? anyway Forensic Heroes was awesome! Although Linda as Ding Ding was pretty unsignificant there. I was expecting much more and a stronger presence from this character, seems like she's only there to be Frankie's girlfriend

Anyway I stopped watching HH3 awhile before I went back to Vancouver last summer when I was in HK, can anyone tell me who murdered Michael Tong, Gigi's lawyer boyfriend how and why? It was kinda sad that Moses was a bad father and especially son. His mom died and he didnt even know. And also what kind of sickness she had or the medicine she took regularly. sigh..

I didnt like Bernice's character here - so arrogant, naive and all that. But I guess thats how she was made for each other with Moses :P Funny how she liked Bowie because he was the only who saved her when she was in her teens and almost died from slitting her wrist.
    um cant really answer your question 'cause tracy didnt watch it yet... hahaha... dont wanna spoil it for her...

and bernice got a messed up path... so i guess she has the right to be the way she is... and her crush for bowie was reasonable... i would have a crush on him too... hahaha... in that situation... but i got to agree bernice in this series is a great match for moses...

um cant really answer your question 'cause tracy didnt watch it yet... hahaha... dont wanna spoil it for her...

and bernice got a messed up path... so i guess she has the right to be the way she is... and her crush for bowie was reasonable... i would have a crush on him too... hahaha... in that situation... but i got to agree bernice in this series is a great match for moses...

lol thanks mc... sorry kiss guess u'll have to wait a few more days!!! lol...yeahh same here.. haha... i hate how moses' son doesn't talk... it's kinda annoying... lol like when melissa takes him out to buy new shoes and that airplane.... lol... and moses is trying soo hard to be a better father and he's just like w/e.... lol... and i really like how they kinda play this movie off of sars...