Page 16 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    lol thanks mc... sorry kiss guess u'll have to wait a few more days!!! lol...yeahh same here.. haha... i hate how moses' son doesn't talk... it's kinda annoying... lol like when melissa takes him out to buy new shoes and that airplane.... lol... and moses is trying soo hard to be a better father and he's just like w/e.... lol... and i really like how they kinda play this movie off of sars...
    yep the SARS thing... it makes sense to kinda base the series on it... and about mose's son... i actually like it better when he doesnt talk... i dont like the accent he has when he does speak... hahaha... it's cute... but sometimes it gets annoying 'cause he cant get the words out...

I know it's not weird she loved Bowie but somehow I just typed that for some stupid reason. I agree Ill fall for Bowie too if Im Bernice- pardon my stupid post but I am suffering a mini fever these days Im talking outta my head without using my brain for most of the time.

yea agreed lets not ruin it for tracy.. and gotta apologize for asking that michael tong murder question kinda spoiled it a bit for you anyway be sure to summarize us when you're done with the series! AND you have to watch WTLB afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    I know it's not weird she loved Bowie but somehow I just typed that for some stupid reason. I agree Ill fall for Bowie too if Im Bernice- pardon my stupid post but I am suffering a mini fever these days Im talking outta my head without using my brain for most of the time.

yea agreed lets not ruin it for tracy.. and gotta apologize for asking that michael tong murder question kinda spoiled it a bit for you anyway be sure to summarize us when you're done with the series! AND you have to watch WTLB afterwards
    hahaha yep yep... i hope you're feeling better... and tracy is gonna give you a nice summary after she watches that part... hahaha

i found this cute picture of moses... he's filming war and beauty...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/mc82988/lollie.jpg')
    so cute...
    Last edited by mc82988; 09-03-06 at 11:45 PM.

awwww!! Hung Mo eating a lollipop

awwww!! Hung Mo eating a lollipop
    yep... it's funny... 'cause how you got a lollie in this ancient setting... so funny and cute...

lol for sure i will give u guys a summary!!! haha... yeah moses looks cutee eating that lollipop... hahaha... ohh no problem kiss i already knew he was going to die cuz i saw some previews on like when they were making the video a while ago... lol... yeahh i agree his son does have an accent but i like wanna freakin get the words outta him when he DOESN'T talk though.. haha i love the scenes of just gigi and melissa in their apratment.. lol they're soo funny. hehe... =) up to episode 17 now... wow 17 episodes in TWO DAYS.. i move fast... hahahha...

oh yeahh i like how bernice uses a lot of english in this series.. it's actually GOOD english.. lol
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

just saw the part where micheal died... soo didn't know that was coming.. lol... until like that guy called gigi and was like i didn't want to have u to come but everyone else is out... and i was like OMG.... lol... haven't found out who killed him yet though.. gigi is taking this very calmly but like she's hurting alright.... lol.. i think it's those two guys... the ones that were like micheal's "little brother's" friends...

I forgot who was that guy michael was looking after again? anyway - its so sad Michael died I liked him here (and the actor himself too) and he made such a sweet couple with Gigi its also sad to see her so upset but thats really how she and Lawrence (or was it Bowie I forgot) sparked up some chemistry in this series

I forgot who was that guy michael was looking after again? anyway - its so sad Michael died I liked him here (and the actor himself too) and he made such a sweet couple with Gigi its also sad to see her so upset but thats really how she and Lawrence (or was it Bowie I forgot) sparked up some chemistry in this series

it's lawrence... lol i haven't seen up to there yet but i'm getting there.. lol yeahh i think it's that guy that micheal was looking after's boss...

i thought the killer was kinda obvious... hahha...

lol it probably is the boss right??? hahaha.. that's pretty obvious thenn.. unlike the case with melissa...lol

Dance of Passion cast NG's :

HAHA everybody is so frickin funny especially Bowie! Moses laughs so funny too :P It's great to know that he's strong like "ho ngai duk". you'll see when you watch part 1

DOP NGs Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT9oZ...elated&search=

*Im glad Charmaine took over her fear by focusing on portraying the scene and her character.

Dop NGs Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB40C...elated&search=

DOP NGs Part 3 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZT6m...elated&search=

DOP NGs Part 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0i9T...elated&search=

*haha they celebrated a wrong Moses birthday :P and he was soooo funny he was like "What? It's my birthday?" LOL haha Ada is soo funny and cute too

DOP NGs Part 5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0i9T...elated&search=

*lol Moses was scared and LMAO Bowie was like to Ada on his cell "ttyl kkz? cell fee is expensive" LOL oh my..

hahaha sure seems like every one of them had lots of fun I like how professional they all were. They can be just as fun, cool and mischeivous yet remain such a professional attitude and spirit when it comes to work. I really like the advice Bowie said when an actor is scared he won't offer a powerful performance as he would be holding back their abilities overpowered by fear or concerns.
    Haha it's surprising to know that Bowie is such a mischeivous little comedic relief brat.

hahah yeahh i've seen these before... yuppp soo funny like when charmaine fell and she was like well i don't think i would get such pleasure.. and bowie laughs and she hits him... lol then he said well if u were at another job u would'nt have u mouth full of blood..

hehehe..and gigi... LOL she was like well if we didn't wear these i don't think i would really wanna go outside anymore.. hahahha...AND when ada was like yeah gigi's afraid of heights and the sun... then charmaine was like no gigi's afraid of everything.. lol...and when they were showing the NG at the end of that one where gigi was walking up the mountain that guy talking was like has gigi been cleaning her room too much and she can't walk up this hill? and she like stops and is like omg... i can't do it really i can't... HAHAH. oh yeahh and when they were showing what gigi does in the desert she was like spraying something in her hair and stuff and the ppl around her were like wtf... lol and when they were like voting gigi was like by the pen noise i know who they're writing..

yeahh it was funny when ada like said it was moses' birthday LOL...and then when she fell.. hahaha and when bowie was acting then all of a sudden "why is there an airplane" LOL.. hahah...and then when moses was like maggie's room is a grocery store... hahha... yupp they're all SOO FUNNY and FUN to be around...

this is some mighty good stuff soo if u haven't seen it yet WATCH IT!

LOL the lollipop pic and the NGs are so cool , thanks for sharing it! They look like they're having so much fun. Haha Moses in a funny environment reminded me of The Gentle Crackdown. That series make him seems interesting to me as I thought he only plays this serious kind of role before that.

Quote Originally Posted by goggle
    LOL the lollipop pic and the NGs are so cool , thanks for sharing it! They look like they're having so much fun. Haha Moses in a funny environment reminded me of The Gentle Crackdown. That series make him seems interesting to me as I thought he only plays this serious kind of role before that.
    lol.. i dunno i just always thought of moses as a funny guy... what do u mean by the funny environment?? in the ngs?

Hahaha yeah in the ngs. LOL before this I thought Moses looks like a quiet, serious, shy guy :P. If only TVB would show NGs for more series that that will be nice

i agree wid you guys... the NGs and blooper clips were so funny... i love them... oh tracy the thing gigi was spraying is insect repellant... i think... hahaha... i love these actors and actresses... they are so funny and silly together... i wish TVB would do more NGs and blooper things... it's just so amusing...

and google... i also thought he was the type to play serious roles only... but the gentle crackdown really changed my mind...

lol agreed with both of u...

i just figured out that that man that always bothers bernice and calls her 'kei kei' is her father.. DAMN... lol... lots of crap for her.. haha.. that's soo weird.... but anywayss i guess the micheal case is over? lol they never arrested that man?

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    lol agreed with both of u...

i just figured out that that man that always bothers bernice and calls her 'kei kei' is her father.. DAMN... lol... lots of crap for her.. haha.. that's soo weird.... but anywayss i guess the micheal case is over? lol they never arrested that man?
    the guy is actually not her biological father... he's like her step father... TY is her biological father... oh and about HHIII... just watch on... hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    the guy is actually not her biological father... he's like her step father... TY is her biological father... oh and about HHIII... just watch on... hehehe...

wait what??? hahahha... i amm it's confusing kinda i guess? lol... why would he say she's his daughter.. i got it.. TY and bernice's mom had bernice.. but weren't married? an affair? but bernice's mom was actuually married to that other guy... am i right? lol