Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    hey biatchessss missed me?

anyways- what if she doesnt like MOSES CHAN && BERNICE LIU?? lol kidding - well school started so I've been invisible lately. hows everyone?? so Tracy - how are you and your series doing? have you started on WTLB at all yet?

geebus i hate being the new kid in the school but its alright ill make lots of new friends soon and ill get used to it.

lol... no i haven't been burried with hw and tennis lately.... umm still on hh3.. hahah episode 30 i believe?? lol!!! what grade are u in kiss?

lol that would be SADD if she didn't like moses chan and bernice liu.. i think i would CRY AND BE LIKE WTFFF... loll.... that sucks MAJOR though i like missed a once in a life time chance to meet someone that is the closest thing to bernice liu/ moses chan... LOLLL
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

tracy... ada would've been mad if she knew you didnt care about her... hahaha... i never heard her mention moses and bernice together... the reporters never asked her...

oh man... school work gets in the way of things... hope you get to watch WTLB soon... cant believe you're still watching HHIII...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    tracy... ada would've been mad if she knew you didnt care about her... hahaha... i never heard her mention moses and bernice together... the reporters never asked her...

oh man... school work gets in the way of things... hope you get to watch WTLB soon... cant believe you're still watching HHIII...
    LOL true dat... hahahhaha yeahh school work DOES get in the way of things..

i know i'm a freakin SPEEDSTER in series and i'm still in hh3... it's like wtf... lol... but that's only cuz over the weekend i was outta town... lol... yeahh hahha o well did i tell u guys ada also looks like my bio teacher?? hahha YEAHHH my bio teacher's 24 and they have like the same face shape and stuff...a white version of ada perhaps??? hahahhaha...

i don't think she would've been mad she just would've been like uhhh.. why are u asking me these things again???

AHHHH i saw the sub song of Land Of WEalth on ur website mc... OMG HE SOUNDS SEXY!!!! lol...

umm yeahh i can't dl the making yet.. no free slots...=(

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    LOL true dat... hahahhaha yeahh school work DOES get in the way of things..

i know i'm a freakin SPEEDSTER in series and i'm still in hh3... it's like wtf... lol... but that's only cuz over the weekend i was outta town... lol... yeahh hahha o well did i tell u guys ada also looks like my bio teacher?? hahha YEAHHH my bio teacher's 24 and they have like the same face shape and stuff...a white version of ada perhaps??? hahahhaha...

i don't think she would've been mad she just would've been like uhhh.. why are u asking me these things again???
    oh i understand... hahaha...

wow is your bio teacher pretty... 'cause i think ada is pretty...

she might think you're a reporter... or something like that...

AHHHH i saw the sub song of Land Of WEalth on ur website mc... OMG HE SOUNDS SEXY!!!! lol...

umm yeahh i can't dl the making yet.. no free slots...=(
    i know... his voice is just so soft...

and about the making... keep trying... you need to watch it... hehehe...

hey finally! i found the super trio ep with the cast of lok sun playing! hehe so happy!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    hey finally! i found the super trio ep with the cast of lok sun playing! hehe so happy!
    oh do you have the full version??? if so... can you share it...

omg YAYYYY Steven won!!! hehe he lost to the kid on purpose i know it :P anyways thanks for sharing cherrie Chu Mi mi is so funny moses was so cute and "ying" esp. the part where they sprayed him with water guns :P

mc- yeahh my bio teacher IS pretty.. lol and RICH??? hahah yeahh first of all her ring is HUGE and she drives a freakin mercedes... DAMN. loll and umm yeah... all the guys in my class is like drewling over herr hahah and like always tries to get her attention... lol...

reporter HAHAHHAH!!!! lol... umm yeahh cherrie would u like to share with me too? lol.... mmmm still haven't watched anymore in hh3 yet... still kinda busy only able to come on here... HAHA...

Moses is cute . LOL so random. I just started watching Riches and Stitches, the storyline is a bit dragging and Moses does not look that great but his character is really nice and cute haha.

Heard from people that watched LOW's 1st and 2nd eps that Moses is really good in there and the series is absolutely great and intense so far

Quote Originally Posted by goggle
    Moses is cute . LOL so random. I just started watching Riches and Stitches, the storyline is a bit dragging and Moses does not look that great but his character is really nice and cute haha.

Heard from people that watched LOW's 1st and 2nd eps that Moses is really good in there and the series is absolutely great and intense so far
    oh i wanna watch riches, but im afraid it would be boring... moses looks very plain in this series... no hair gel...

and i cant wait to get my hands on LOW... i could download it... but i rather wait... hehehe... all the suspense is driving me crazy already...

oh i wanna watch riches, but im afraid it would be boring... moses looks very plain in this series... no hair gel...

and i cant wait to get my hands on LOW... i could download it... but i rather wait... hehehe... all the suspense is driving me crazy already...

hahaha.. i agree at the beginning it is quite boring for riches.. but it gets more intresting and...

SPOILER!!!!
    nahh i'm not going to give it away... LOL....

ooh yea I think Im gonna download Land of Wealth soon too. Same I heard many praises of Moses' great acting in it. I like how versatile he is, and how he can put up a strong performance for his roles and also constantly striving to bring out more solid performances.

mc- did you get my link for the super trio ep? if you did howd you enjoy it? hahaha funny how Moses' joke was soo lame that they skipped it :P Steven's joke was not exactly what you call a joke but a worthy laugh. hehe he said during the filming of WTLB - where Moses as Cao Pei romantically rows a boat to greet Yun Fok (Ada) at the shore he took off his bamboo hat and called her name sweetly- but suddenly the director called the scene a cut as he even took off his own hair wig :P

hi all! of course would love to share the link to you guys hehe will upload that later when i get home

i've watched bits and pieces of land of wealth. oh!!! so good! but have to finish some pending series first before starting on a new one
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    ooh yea I think Im gonna download Land of Wealth soon too. Same I heard many praises of Moses' great acting in it. I like how versatile he is, and how he can put up a strong performance for his roles and also constantly striving to bring out more solid performances.

mc- did you get my link for the super trio ep? if you did howd you enjoy it? hahaha funny how Moses' joke was soo lame that they skipped it :P Steven's joke was not exactly what you call a joke but a worthy laugh. hehe he said during the filming of WTLB - where Moses as Cao Pei romantically rows a boat to greet Yun Fok (Ada) at the shore he took off his bamboo hat and called her name sweetly- but suddenly the director called the scene a cut as he even took off his own hair wig :P
    yep yep... i watched it... thank you kiss...

it was funny how they skipped his part... i guess it was really bad... hahaha... and steven's thing was funny... how can you pull off your own wig... i thought it was glued on... hahaha...

the show was just too funny... when chui mimi banged her head on moses... and when she said his shirt pocket wasnt wet enough... hahaha...

oh i love that part when moses got on one knee... so sweet... and then he did the tongue thing... cute...

here's the link for the super 3 show. got disconnected thrice last night anyway, enjoy all!
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/qz2h29
    cherrie

the link worked!!! thankss! lol i'm excited to watch it now!!! HAHAHAHA.... mm land of wealth... wanna watch it REAL BADDD... lol except i'm not that big of a fan of sonija... but as long as it's good and moses' in it that's fine with me!

the link worked!!! thankss! lol i'm excited to watch it now!!! HAHAHAHA.... mm land of wealth... wanna watch it REAL BADDD... lol except i'm not that big of a fan of sonija... but as long as it's good and moses' in it that's fine with me!
    actually sonija's character looks really decent in LOW... but i didnt watch it yet... from the making-of... she seems like a very nice person... and cute... i think i might be able to watch LOW tomorrow...

actually sonija's character looks really decent in LOW... but i didnt watch it yet... from the making-of... she seems like a very nice person... and cute... i think i might be able to watch LOW tomorrow...

LUCKY!!!! lol... i dunno i've just never been a fan of sonija.... who else is in LOW? other than steven ma and sonija kwok...