Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    LUCKY!!!! lol... i dunno i've just never been a fan of sonija.... who else is in LOW? other than steven ma and sonija kwok...
    Tavia Yeung, yucky Chris Lai i think... , and John Chiang. Thats all I know for sure besides Steven, Sonija and Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    Tavia Yeung, yucky Chris Lai i think... , and John Chiang. Thats all I know for sure besides Steven, Sonija and Moses.
    chris lai is yucky... hahaha... um claire yiu, kenny wong, stephen wong, lau dan...

those and the ones kiss mentioned are most important...

oh and this other new girl... dont know her name...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    chris lai is yucky... hahaha... um claire yiu, kenny wong, stephen wong, lau dan...

those and the ones kiss mentioned are most important...

oh and this other new girl... dont know her name...
    lol don't know any of those! except for kenny wong chris lai which i agree is YUCKY also.. lol and like tavia and moses of course sonija and steven.. the only ones i know.. kenny wong was in DOP also right? lol...

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC but do u guys know where i can like dl shows like american shows? is it only asians that do bitcomet..? cuz i wanna dl the show smallville.. dunno if u guys have heard of it but yeah.. sorry it's REALLY off topic...
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

lol don't know any of those! except for kenny wong chris lai which i agree is YUCKY also.. lol and like tavia and moses of course sonija and steven.. the only ones i know.. kenny wong was in DOP also right? lol...

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC but do u guys know where i can like dl shows like american shows? is it only asians that do bitcomet..? cuz i wanna dl the show smallville.. dunno if u guys have heard of it but yeah.. sorry it's REALLY off topic...
    yep kenny is in DOP... lau dan is moses' dad in WTLB... claire is GRACE the nurse in HHIII... and stephen is AH YAN in LB... hope that helped... hahaha...

um i have no idea about the american shows... 'cause i dont download them... sorry... and you like smallville??? that's one of the shows on my BLACKLIST... hahaha...

yep kenny is in DOP... lau dan is moses' dad in WTLB... claire is GRACE the nurse in HHIII... and stephen is AH YAN in LB... hope that helped... hahaha...

um i have no idea about the american shows... 'cause i dont download them... sorry... and you like smallville??? that's one of the shows on my BLACKLIST... hahaha...
    lol okay i know who they aer now except for stephen... dont remember an AH YAN.... who was he related too?

lol r u serious? hahahha that's like my favorite show!!! lol...

hey tracy - no not only Asians use BitComet. BitComet is a huge world-wide bittorrent tracker used by many and due to torrents and its convenience- almost every program nowadays turn to it for file sharing. This including HK, China and Asian entertainment serials and such.

and for American shows- yes you could download them there- you could download almost anything with torrents- you just have to find them online. I suggest you look up on google or try www.mininova.org or something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    hey tracy - no not only Asians use BitComet. BitComet is a huge world-wide bittorrent tracker used by many and due to torrents and its convenience- almost every program nowadays turn to it for file sharing. This including HK, China and Asian entertainment serials and such.

and for American shows- yes you could download them there- you could download almost anything with torrents- you just have to find them online. I suggest you look up on google or try www.mininova.org or something like this.
    thankss!!! lol.. umm i think i know who stephen is now... is he the guy in LB that was like bf with moses and at the end he like got a concusion or w/e.???

lol okay i know who they aer now except for stephen... dont remember an AH YAN.... who was he related too?

lol r u serious? hahahha that's like my favorite show!!! lol...
    you watched love bond??? hahaha... that's a silly question... of course you did... AH YAN is moses friend... the one he always hangs out wid... the skinny and tall guy...

thankss!!! lol.. umm i think i know who stephen is now... is he the guy in LB that was like bf with moses and at the end he like got a concusion or w/e.???
    yep yep... hahhaa... i didnt realized you posted this... im reading too fast...

yep yep... hahhaa... i didnt realized you posted this... im reading too fast...

lol.. it's okayy... haha.. have u started to watch it yet??? tell when u do and if it's good or not...

lol STILL on hh3... iknow iknowww... but yeahh haven't made any progress since like last week...

=/

lol.. it's okayy... haha.. have u started to watch it yet??? tell when u do and if it's good or not...

lol STILL on hh3... iknow iknowww... but yeahh haven't made any progress since like last week...

=/
    yep... i've watched 4 episodes... it is sooo good... although moses doesnt smile much or even at all... i think he looks so cute... hahaha... especially when he wears a lot of layers... it makes him look all round and soft... i cried when i watched the first 2 episodes...

yep... i've watched 4 episodes... it is sooo good... although moses doesnt smile much or even at all... i think he looks so cute... hahaha... especially when he wears a lot of layers... it makes him look all round and soft... i cried when i watched the first 2 episodes...

awwww... lol definately something to dl when i start finishing up on the other series.. LOL..

i watched the themevideo actually sonija doesn't look THAT annoying in this series... lol.. and yess moses looks VERY handsome... =)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/crzy4trzy/moses27.jpg')

Moses Chan, Linda Chung, Yoyo Mung, Fala Chan and Carrie Lam were filming for "Storm in a Pool" on location yesterday in a scene where they were celebrating Linda finding a new job and Moses presenting her with a bunch of flowers. Due to the appearance of Yoyo, Carrie and Fala, then Moses throws the flowers away for fear of them finding out his feelings.

In real life, Linda says that she likes to receive flowers, but she would prefer for men not to give them because they are so expensive. She believes that just receiving flowers once is the best.Asked when it is the best time to give flowers, she laughs that when the man expresses his love, this is the best time. When she was seventeen, a man whom she had known for a long time bought her flowers to show his feelings and she was very happy as she felt puppy love, but in the end she did not accept his approach. She explained that feelings have to be built up over time and she did not want to be untrue, but he still has a chance. Asked if she has received flowers from any men from the industry, she smiles she has not and believes that no-one is brave enough.

As for Moses, he is a romantic person and has bought flowers for girls before. he says that he is a very tradiitonal man and giving flowers is a very basic gesture. Some people think that giving flowers is a waste, but Moses does not agree, so even after entering showbiz, he has continued to buy flowers for girls. He says: "Flowers are agreat birthday gift, especially for girls because it means more than just a normal gift!" When the reporters mentioned that flowers will die very soon, so it is not very practical, Moses says that giving flowers makes people very happy and it does not matter about practicality. His character in the show likes Linda and asked if he has any kissing scenes, he laughs that they don't, because he is not very successful and for once, he has no girlfriends in the series.

Credits to Em on www.tvbspace.net

LOL.. aww moses is sooo cutee... hahaha.. i'm glad they don't have a kissing scene though! lol... hmm i wonder why he still hasn't given any flowers to Bernice yet??? LOL...

LOL.. aww moses is sooo cutee... hahaha.. i'm glad they don't have a kissing scene though! lol... hmm i wonder why he still hasn't given any flowers to Bernice yet??? LOL...
    i dont want to see moses kiss linda neither... 'cause she's so young... like 22...

about the flowers... you never know... he might have... hahaha... but i remember that scene in LB... when he got her mad... and he tried to apologize by giving her flowers... and she was like, "you try to cheer me up wid those cheap flowers..." i love that scene...

oh and i think moses is such a sweet boyfriend... imagine working in your office and then he sends flowers to you... and then people are like who are they from... so sweet...

[Ta Kung Pao 18/09/06]

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com.hk/news/images/06/09/18/ul-32.jpg')

Bernice Liu appeared at a jewellery promotion earlier in Central, where she modelled a set of jewellery worth $1.8 million. During this event, she was asked whether she liked her jewels and she said: "I really like pearls and when I was in Australia, I bought a set of black pearl jewellery for a five figure sum. At that time, this was my most expensive set of jewellery that I had ever bought for myself. (Have your previous boyfriends ever bought anything for you?) No, my first diamond was bought by my dad. (In that case what gifts have your boyfriends given you?) Some portraits, making dinner for me, one even made an embroidery for me because I feel that the thought and sincerity is the most important thing."

If thought is all that is necessary, then is it easy for a man to win her heart? Bernice smiles: "I do want him to have a home that can accommodate my two dogs. Haha just joking, I will save up for my own home. My criteria is very simple really, the most important thing is to be able to communicate and chat together. (So does Moses Chan fit your criteria?) What, what are you saying? Haha!"

credits to TVBspace News Roundup.

i just thought it's kinda related to moses... i just love how reporters are able to just bring up the topic of moses whenever they talk to bernice... it's like everything about bernice is related to moses in some way...

i dont want to see moses kiss linda neither... 'cause she's so young... like 22...

about the flowers... you never know... he might have... hahaha... but i remember that scene in LB... when he got her mad... and he tried to apologize by giving her flowers... and she was like, "you try to cheer me up wid those cheap flowers..." i love that scene...

oh and i think moses is such a sweet boyfriend... imagine working in your office and then he sends flowers to you... and then people are like who are they from... so sweet...
    LOL.. me too i love that scene and then he pretends he banged his head against the wall!!! lol that was a funny scene.. yeahh MAYBE he sends her flowers EVERY DAY!!!! lol... yeah he WOULD make a sweet boyfriend... lol if all guys were like him... HAHAHHA

i just thought it's kinda related to moses... i just love how reporters are able to just bring up the topic of moses whenever they talk to bernice... it's like everything about bernice is related to moses in some way...

loll seriously... they're like talking about some totally random stuff then HEY about MOSES... lol.. i can see myself doing that! hahahahha

LOL.. me too i love that scene and then he pretends he banged his head against the wall!!! lol that was a funny scene.. yeahh MAYBE he sends her flowers EVERY DAY!!!! lol... yeah he WOULD make a sweet boyfriend... lol if all guys were like him... HAHAHHA
    the wall part was the funniest... he's like, "come on... blow it [not meant to be perverted] one more time..." and then she's like, "ehhh... your body is full of scars... one more is nothing..." and then he's like, "what... how do you know... oh you saw??? you cheater..."

something like that... i've watched that scene a billion+ times... hahaha...

loll seriously... they're like talking about some totally random stuff then HEY about MOSES... lol.. i can see myself doing that! hahahahha
    so true... but the reporters always talk about her love life... so moses is easily brought up... her love life is all they care about... but then bernice likes to talk about her dogs instead...

the wall part was the funniest... he's like, "come on... blow it [not meant to be perverted] one more time..." and then she's like, "ehhh... your body is full of scars... one more is nothing..." and then he's like, "what... how do you know... oh you saw??? you cheater..."

something like that... i've watched that scene a billion+ times... hahaha...

so true... but the reporters always talk about her love life... so moses is easily brought up... her love life is all they care about... but then bernice likes to talk about her dogs instead...
    HAHAHA.. not in a perverted way though! lol... yeah he's like ooo you saw? your mischevious.. lol... lol seriously she's always like yeah my bf would be my dog... lol... i just finished watching episode 36 of HH3.. lol i felt like the things leading on to their kiss was kinda rushed and random? lol cuz like the episode before moses was just yelling at her and now he's going after her?! lol.. awww i really like melissa and bowie as a couple in this series though... lol.. they're CUTE together.. and it was really sad how melissa has her cancer again and how coincidentall she's a bone doctor and she has bone cancer! lol... and their hug was QUITE cute... lol... moses and bernice dont make such a great couple in this series though... a WAY better one in LB... lol cuz they had MORE time together.. haha..but yeahh bowie and melissa is on my good side... lol... hopefully they'll be in some more series as a couple? lol... and melissa IS really pretty in this series.. haha...buttt is it just me or does like all the doctors have a sickness at one point in this series?? well not all of themm but most... lol..
    Last edited by heydaregoestracy; 09-17-06 at 11:52 PM.