Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    LA as in Los Angeles?? noo it's not close it's like half way across the world.. lol or were u being sarcastic? lol.. if i was on tv someday i would still probably post in this forum top secretly though.. hahahhaha... yeah i think she was.....as in i think kit was in hh2... still dissapoiinted that melissa and bowie didn't end up together....
    i wasnt being sarcastic... hahaha... i always thought cali was close to HK/china... maybe i was wrong... but i think LA is closer to HK/china than NYC is... hahaha...

i dont even know who kit chan is... she sang the theme or subtheme... that's all i know... umm... which character did she play???

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    i wasnt being sarcastic... hahaha... i always thought cali was close to HK/china... maybe i was wrong... but i think LA is closer to HK/china than NYC is... hahaha...

i dont even know who kit chan is... she sang the theme or subtheme... that's all i know... umm... which character did she play???
    lol NYC is closer i'm pretty sure.. cuz ny is in the west coast.. and LA is in the east coast.. unless i'm wrong.. lol.. umm i don't remember.. all i remember was that she played one of bowie's girlfriends... not sure if it was her though... lol
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

lol NYC is closer i'm pretty sure.. cuz ny is in the west coast.. and LA is in the east coast.. unless i'm wrong.. lol.. umm i don't remember.. all i remember was that she played one of bowie's girlfriends... not sure if it was her though... lol
    oh hahaha... the next thing you know we're taking out a map to check... hahaha... bowie only had 2 girlfriends in HHII... flora and that girl who had short hair... well that second girl wasnt really a girlfriend...

oh hahaha... the next thing you know we're taking out a map to check... hahaha... bowie only had 2 girlfriends in HHII... flora and that girl who had short hair... well that second girl wasnt really a girlfriend...

yeahh that's who i'm talking about.. not the girl that played Fiona.. but the other girl that was a doctor also... was that kit? i might be wrong... lol

im currently watching The Gentle Crackdown on TV. My GOD that show is frickin HILARIOUS and <333 Nikki && especially Moses hes so freaking adorable and i LOVE the hand gesture thing when he laughs or whatever

lol yeahh must agree is one of my favorite moses series.. yupp when he does hte hand thing... lmfaoo.. haha but there were some tear jerkers in that series... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    im currently watching The Gentle Crackdown on TV. My GOD that show is frickin HILARIOUS and <333 Nikki && especially Moses hes so freaking adorable and i LOVE the hand gesture thing when he laughs or whatever
    haha i'm watching The Gentle Crackdown too but i miss alot because of homework
    Moses is really good and so is Nikki Chow. i dont think i've seen her before in other series. oh and i lovveeeee the themesong - any song be Moses is sooooo goooodddd. His voice just makes you soooo happy

yeahh that's who i'm talking about.. not the girl that played Fiona.. but the other girl that was a doctor also... was that kit? i might be wrong... lol
    i have no idea what her name is... HHII is the only series i've seen her in....

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    kiss... you never watched TGC before??? i thought you did... hahaha... i love moses in this series... this role is my favorite out of all the other characters he's played...

the hand gesture, the clapping, the laugh, the smile, the fainting, and the whinning... all so cute... makes me wanna hug him...

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight*melody
    haha i'm watching The Gentle Crackdown too but i miss alot because of homework
    Moses is really good and so is Nikki Chow. i dont think i've seen her before in other series. oh and i lovveeeee the themesong - any song be Moses is sooooo goooodddd. His voice just makes you soooo happy
    yep... i like it more when he sings happy songs... i think it's his persona... so happy and cheerful...

hey mc have u gotten the LOW sub song yet???? i'm CRAVING it.. hahahhahhaha... who ever has it please share!

hey mc have u gotten the LOW sub song yet???? i'm CRAVING it.. hahahhahhaha... who ever has it please share!
    i have the live version... so it's not clear... i hope someone can rip the tv version...

i have the live version... so it's not clear... i hope someone can rip the tv version...

dang it lol.... geez i'm trying soo hard to get it!!!!! hahaha.... i wnat it really really really bad.. it's soo good!!!! lol

dang it lol.... geez i'm trying soo hard to get it!!!!! hahaha.... i wnat it really really really bad.. it's soo good!!!! lol
    i agree... hahaha... but i actaully like LB's themesong more... i like happy moses...

i agree... hahaha... but i actaully like LB's themesong more... i like happy moses...

hahaha same here.. but what makes me like it is that the song doesn't even sound liek an acient series' song... that's really why i like it andd cuz it has a really nice tune to it.. and he's sounds greattt singing itt.. haha

hahaha same here.. but what makes me like it is that the song doesn't even sound liek an acient series' song... that's really why i like it andd cuz it has a really nice tune to it.. and he's sounds greattt singing itt.. haha
    he sounds great singing anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight*melody
    he sounds great singing anything lol
    many people would disagree... even me... and im a huge fan... it's just sometimes his voice is too weak to sing a certain type of song...

many people would disagree... even me... and im a huge fan... it's just sometimes his voice is too weak to sing a certain type of song...

lol yeahh that's true.. but sometimes u just have to get used to it i think.. cuz like in the beginning when i first heard Love Bond the themesong.. i didn't like it but i got used to it and it was good.. hehe

lol yeahh that's true.. but sometimes u just have to get used to it i think.. cuz like in the beginning when i first heard Love Bond the themesong.. i didn't like it but i got used to it and it was good.. hehe
    i always liked LB's theme and the subtheme... i also TGC's theme... the charm beneath's subtheme sung by moses was a big no-no...

haha omg im loving The Gentle Crackdown. My favorite Moses comedy series HAAHa the hand gesture thing - I cant get enough of that! Im at the episode where he founds out the bride killer and just realized how important Sup Yi Miu is to him.