Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

hahhahah

seriouslyy we rockk guys

hahhaa umm yeah i still haven't had time yet... =/ soon though

loll yeahh soo i'm happy we've taken this topic to 23 STRONG pages... although it's died kinda these past few weeks... hahhahah it's okay though it'll still go strong i believe... lol we concuered a lot of pages through summer thoughhh hahah just wait when winter break comess

lol we'll get up to 40ish?
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

There is news about Moses in today's Oriental Daily. The title caught my attention but when read the article, I found it quite funny. They created a temporary tourist attraction while they are filming. Too bad that there aren't any photos.

葉翠翠與陳豪當眾kiss
    26/10/2006

葉 翠 翠 、 陳 豪 昨 日 在 山 頂 拍 攝 《 溏 心 風 暴 》 外 景 , 劇 情 講 述 陳 豪 向 翠 翠 送 上 goodbye kiss , 雖 然 拍 攝 時 只 是 借 位 錫 面 珠 , 但 由 於 現 場 有 大 批 遊 客 圍 觀 , 令 翠 翠 大 為 緊 張 , 她 說 : 「 今 日 第 二 日 為 呢 套 劇 開 工 , 又 有 好 多 對 白 要 唸 , 事 前 我 都 有 做 足 準 備 工 夫 , 一 收 到 個 劇 本 就 揣 摩 個 角 色 , 幻 想 點 樣 可 以 鍾 意 陳 豪 多 。 」

Just found the English translation on TVBSpace.net:

Tracy and Moses Share Kiss in Street

Moses Chan and Tracy Ip were filming at the Peak for new series "Storm in a Pool" yesterday, attracting the attention of many tourists in the area.

Tracy has a cameo role in the series and she says she was naturally quite nervous with so many onlookers. She says: "There are many people in the tourist area, so I am nervous. Luckily there were not too many NG's and for my first time, I think I did alright." Tracy says that she had tried to step into the role of her character and fall in love with Moses for the shoot, but the director still felt she was quite stiff.

When the kiss scene finally came around, apart from one outtake where Tracy couldn't help laughing, the other two takes were very sweet and romantic and she smiles that as they were using camera angles for effect, she was just concentrating on looking as if she had won the lottery! Moses laughs that his character is quite comedic in the show, so he is conveying this with his appearance.

There are two pictures on TVBSpace.net as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hunnypot
    Just found the English translation on TVBSpace.net:

Tracy and Moses Share Kiss in Street

hahahha i thought you were talking about me and i was like FUNNY. lol.. then i read on lol... eww tracy is no match for moses... loll still think him and Bernice are the ultimate matchhh

lol

well their height matches... she's super tall in the picture...
    it does look sweet...
    and moses is going to be comedic... yay...

thank you for sharing hunnypot...

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    hahahha i thought you were talking about me and i was like FUNNY. lol.. then i read on lol... eww tracy is no match for moses... loll still think him and Bernice are the ultimate matchhh

lol
    hehe...sorry...I didn't realize the two of you have the same name!

Moses and Bernice do look great together. I really hope TVB would pair them up again in another series. I've watched Love Bond four times just because of them.

Moses and Bernice do look great together. I really hope TVB would pair them up again in another series. I've watched Love Bond four times just because of them.
    4 times... i think i watched it more than that... or maybe just their parts... hehehe...

woah shit what happened to Tracy Ip???! She looked really cute when she was running the Miss HK Competition and now she looks soo old, stingy and haggarish - well at least in these 2 pics. Kinda freaky if you ask me. I really had no idea who it was until I scrolled up the page and saw "Tracy Ip & Moses Chan kiss scene " blah.

Moses hair loooks real bad there as well. But good to hear they will be a cute couple or something.

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    4 times... i think i watched it more than that... or maybe just their parts... hehehe...

HAHAHHAHAHHA same herreee

kiss- yeah i know she looked cuter when she was in the Miss. HK competition... but it has been a year already soo.. yeahh

lol

can't wait till this series is done though this is one that i am DEFINATELY looking foward tooo..

=)

HAHAHHAHAHHA same herreee

kiss- yeah i know she looked cuter when she was in the Miss. HK competition... but it has been a year already soo.. yeahh

lol

can't wait till this series is done though this is one that i am DEFINATELY looking foward tooo..

=)
    in a year a person can change so much??? hmmm... maybe she's stressing... hahaha... she looks older in these picture than in her picture for miss HK...

i cant wait to watch this too... moses says he's going to be funny... im so tired of watching his serious roles... im fine wid the MC Lam role... but his DOP and LOW roles were just too much for me...

in a year a person can change so much??? hmmm... maybe she's stressing... hahaha... she looks older in these picture than in her picture for miss HK...

i cant wait to watch this too... moses says he's going to be funny... im so tired of watching his serious roles... im fine wid the MC Lam role... but his DOP and LOW roles were just too much for me...

seriouslyyy i want roles like charmingg and funnyy
    hahaha kinda like love bond????

YES!!! hahahha

love bond & family man & the gentle crackdown... and also back to square one...

he's just very good at being funny...

love bond & family man & the gentle crackdown... and also back to square one...

he's just very good at being funny...

I didn't know Moses is funny in "Back to Square One", so I should probably watch it then. I'm currently watching "Land of Wealth" and just finished episode #14. I think both Moses and Sonija are quite good in it.

Another thing...the TVB 2007 calendar is out! Moses is paired with Ada Choi in December. I think he looks really good in that picture.

I didn't know Moses is funny in "Back to Square One", so I should probably watch it then. I'm currently watching "Land of Wealth" and just finished episode #14. I think both Moses and Sonija are quite good in it.

Another thing...the TVB 2007 calendar is out! Moses is paired with Ada Choi in December. I think he looks really good in that picture.
    yep he was funny in back to square one... he played the really charming lawyer... i loved him in that series... i think he stood out more than lawrence did in that series...

too bad moses is too serious in land of wealth... i think he did a good job portraying that dull character... hahha...

and i saw your post in the other thread... thank you so much for the picture... i have to agree with you, moses looks so hot... im all smiles after seeing it...

ohh well now i just GOTTAA see the moses pictureee

i'm soo excited for the new calendar.. it looks better than all the other one's i've had.. although the 2004 one moses, maggie, adn bowie i think? that one was a nicee oneee..

question.. why isn't moses paired with bernice? lol

question.. why isn't moses paired with bernice? lol
    good question... hahaha... i think they look cuter... hehehe... but ada is very pretty, so i really dont mind...

good question... hahaha... i think they look cuter... hehehe... but ada is very pretty, so i really dont mind...

she is but common now... who would NOT think to put them together.???? loll... but i like the month with Bernice, Gigi, and Natalie... very cute looking.. but of all ppl natalie? hmm i was thinking more like Bernice Gigi and Melissa maybe? hahaha but that's just mee

she is but common now... who would NOT think to put them together.???? loll... but i like the month with Bernice, Gigi, and Natalie... very cute looking.. but of all ppl natalie? hmm i was thinking more like Bernice Gigi and Melissa maybe? hahaha but that's just mee
    hehee...

natalie sure doesnt fit in that one... i kinda think that month looked really plain... it needed more color... but everyone sure looked pretty...

hahah yeahh like bernice and gigi are like at the top there and natalie's still kinda new??? yeahh like if they were going to put girls like that it should've been atleast melissa you know???

lol yeahh but yupp definately too plainnn and the car should've been like some color that owuld totally catch a person's eye.. like this year's that purple mercedes... like something like that you know?