Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    i emailed you the link already... did you check your email...

thanks! haha yeah i like moses when he has longer hair... in super cops i'm guessing moses is the main lead??? lol... yeah i haven't seen any moses movies lately except for Dance of Passion... i'm excited for super cops!

here's a picture of moses in super cops...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/mc82988/200641315191263901.jpg')

so cool... hahaha...
    umm he isnt looking very hot in this pic . yea he needs more hair !!
    Last edited by moonlight*melody; 08-07-06 at 01:58 PM.

how does someone look way older than they need to... maybe it's the angle... but he's playing characters that are in the 30's... and he looks like he's in his 30's... of course not in the 20's or 40's... hahaha... i think he's playing those leader (ah tou)type in super cops... like the characters bobby and marco played in arm reaction III... it's really a new role for him... so i cant wait to see it...

how does someone look way older than they need to... maybe it's the angle... but he's playing characters that are in the 30's... and he looks like he's in his 30's... of course not in the 20's or 40's... hahaha... i think he's playing those leader (ah tou)type in super cops... like the characters bobby and marco played in arm reaction III... it's really a new role for him... so i cant wait to see it...
    me too! haha.. mc- the link u gave me for the super trio show thing didn't workk.. i tried to open it and this surfer side kick website popped up.. do u have another link?

oh that's a pop-up thing... dont worry about that... did you go to the bottom of the page that is has blue words.... click on that and wait until something pop-ups that asks you where you wanna save the file... but you might have to wait because the server is busy...

noo it wasn't like a pop up. it was on that same page i openedd. i'll try it again... hey mc- i found a place where i can dl love bond the whole series! episode by episode but it takes forever thoughh.. hah it's worth the wait though!

that's cool... if i were you i would only download parts with moses and bernice... im so bias like that... hahaha... enjoy it...
    Last edited by mc82988; 08-05-06 at 05:11 AM.

that's cool... if i were you i would only download parts with moses and bernice... im so bias like that... hahaha... enjoy it...

hahaha i know i know.. lol i downloaded all of itt but i only watch the parts with bernice and moses in it...

over and over again. haha

moses looks good in that super trio ep hehe. but is it just me or what, but seems to me that he's kinda shy in there?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i think he's shy in reality too... always blushing when they ask him about rumors... i think that's why i find him so cute...
    Last edited by mc82988; 08-06-06 at 12:28 AM.

hahaha. yeah that's what i heard that in reality he's a shy personn. haha i think i like him soo much is cuz like in every one of his series he's sooo charming.. haha.. like he knows how to get a girl to smile.. haha...

ha! really? hehe that's nice to know haha!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

haha thats cool to know Moses is a shy person in reality also heard he was quite hilarious in a cute way too. : )

lol yeah i think moses is really a versatile actor. i like him so much in family man, and i really like his acting in wtlb and pitnol
    cherrie

who can forget the cold, ruthless and vain Cao Pei? I hated yet I liked the character at the same time. Him for being such a stupid and cruel person but he also looked really cool and I loved his hard, cold looks and his costume. As well as his romantic ways

i liked it when he was super nice to ada... it was sweet... and then he goes back to his cruel ways... and i just get angry at him... but that's his character... i wonder what it would be like if he played steven's role... hmmm... oh and his wardrobe was awesome... all the guys looked so manly and heroic with their outfits...

yea I agree. Where the Legend Begins has some of the best ancient costumes and outfits ever. I hated the two towers on Ada's head though when she became an empress. And Moses as Cao Pei was incredibly dumb but was pretty damn sweet and cool at times. Cant believe he mistreated and hurt Ada - the best prize he could've possibly ever won- over and over again, getting worse each time, and killing her was the worst of limits it could get.

I also really liked him in his armor- looked really cool and manly . And when he first met and saw Ada was also very sweet.

yes agree. i hate him to the core in where the legend begins. but i can't deny the fact too that this actor can indeed act
    cherrie

oh i remember the first time he met ada... he stared at her... enchanted by her beauty... hahaha... he couldnt deny the fact that he thought she was hot...

im happy moses won the award that year... he deserved it 100%... 'cause he really showed his versatility... first it was where the legend begins then family man... such a big difference in acting... and TVB sure caught that... so did the audience...

yea. Right after Where the Legend Begins .. Family Man aired and I was so freakn surprised at the change- like he was this cold cruel vain man and then on the other part he became so freakn cute and hilarious. I was surprised and thats how I started really liking Moses.