Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

i wish i liked him that early... hahaha... i started liking him mid-year of 2005... im so late... hahaha... but i managed to catch up... which is a good thing... did anyone else watch the gentle crackdown... it's a must watch if you are a true moses fan... he is so funny in that series... it's one of my favorites...

haha...

mc- yeah i watched a gentle crackdownn and that was the time i remember was when his series were coming out back to back.. haha.. everytime he was do his little laugh thing i would laughh it was soo funny.. hahhaa.. yeah it is a must see..

ooh I havent seen Gentle Crackdown but I've been quite interested for some time already.. Heard the series was really funny and relaxing, and that he's really cute there lol. And Nikki Chow is there too

it is really funny... that's why i started liking him... 'cause before that series i thought he was stuck up and serious... but then i realized he's not... hahaha... he should've won the "best actor" award last year... he played so many different characters... and he played them all so well and persausive... cant believe roger got it instead for the same role too... i cant explain how mad i was... but then after thinking about it for about half a year... i realized it's a good thing he didnt win... 'cause if he did he would have more pressure... people would expect more from him... i know i would... so it's kinda good he didnt win...

lol yeah haha i can't help but laugh at every scene of moses in family man
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

haha i wanna watch family man reall bad haven't seen that... so sad.. loll i'm almost done with love bond... just need one more episode.. i'm trying to download it but it wont play.. it's on avi files...

does anyone know how i can switch it to a file soo i CAN watch it on real player??

too complicated for me... i dont use those programs... they drive me nuts...

lol me neither until i started downloading Love Bond.. haha that's seriously the only series i've ever downloaded.. haha and not surprisingly i only skip to the parts with moses and bernice in..

mc- i finally got around to downloading the super trio show.. hahah it's super funny. the water game. hahahahhahaha. that made me laugh. and the one where the mirror hits down.. loll..

what nnadia chan said... about the movies or whatever.. LOL!!! thanks for giving me the linkk

you're welcome... hahaha... i know it was super cute... and i know you're a major fan of this match... so i had to sure it with you... no problem... so glad you enjoyed it...

my favorite part was also the water game... when bernice put her head on his lap... so cute... you can tell that their really close... even if they're not going out... they're good friends...

hey mc, wondering. do you happen to know a site or perhaps you have this, i've been searching for moses' appearance in that tvb gameshow, russian roulette. i believe the whole cast of where the legend begins played there, and moses won, i think. i can't find it anywhere but i want to watch it badly!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

does Moses sing any other songs besides the love bond themesong and subtheme ?

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    you're welcome... hahaha... i know it was super cute... and i know you're a major fan of this match... so i had to sure it with you... no problem... so glad you enjoyed it...

my favorite part was also the water game... when bernice put her head on his lap... so cute... you can tell that their really close... even if they're not going out... they're good friends...

yeahh haha. like she didn't even have to think about it before she did it... lol. and i still can't get over the dance they did it like perfectt.. haha and i dunno they were just ALWAYS togetherrr or like always next to each other...

like haha it was funny the first question in the water game about the smoking or whatever moses was like 2.5 and bernice was like 6.5 and i forgot who said it but he was like listen to the wife or husband? wife or husband wife or husband? haha. that was cutee...

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight*melody
    does Moses sing any other songs besides the love bond themesong and subtheme ?
    yeah actually he sang the sub theme for The Charm Beneath and sang the themesong with Niki Chow for The Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    hey mc, wondering. do you happen to know a site or perhaps you have this, i've been searching for moses' appearance in that tvb gameshow, russian roulette. i believe the whole cast of where the legend begins played there, and moses won, i think. i can't find it anywhere but i want to watch it badly!
    sorry cherrie... i dont have it... wish i did though... i wanna see it too... it seemed pretty funny...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    sorry cherrie... i dont have it... wish i did though... i wanna see it too... it seemed pretty funny...
    haha what a coiencedence i was just looking for that too. hahahhaa...

Luckily I watched it before lol because I was quite an avid follower of that gameshow but then I wanna rewatch it again Moses won I was pretty sure of that- but anywho I just want to rewatch it so if you guys find it please let me know. Thanks!

i'm going CRAZZYYY i still can't download the 30th episode of Love Bond. and i heard it's NOT dissapointing.. i wanna watch it BADLY.... ahhh.

haha.. well anyways i've basically seen all the parts with moses and bernice together like fifty million times.. once i have free time i go and skip to their sceness.. haha i can't EVER get over themmm. and i was watching this ebuzz thing i think.. ebuzz or scoop. but it was like on the super trio show that bernice and moses was in. haha it was funnyy.. lol but the link doesn't really work so it's a bummer but ALL ABOUT MOSES AND BERNICE!!! haha... if u guys want it i'll put it up here.. yeah they were like talking about how in the water game will moses protect bernice from the water and he's like of course! i'll put my hand over her head and prevent the water from touching her.. and they asked bernice if she would mind if he protected her in the water game. and she's was like he's so big of course he has to protect me! why can't he? i'm a girl!

lol.. that was just funny and then they were talking about the DANCE of course.. lol ohh yeah and then they were like well u can practice for a dance but how about practicing covering rain for bernice? loll... and that guy that was narrarting was like say you guys aren't going out? no one will believe that!

hahaha. it was cutee.. lol..
    Last edited by heydaregoestracy; 08-08-06 at 03:15 AM.

hmmm... i dont know if he won or not... never watched it... i heard about it last year... im so late...

ohhhh...let's help each other then, if anyone finds that ep, pls share it to us
    cherrie

dont even know where to start... it's so old... like 2002... im looking for it everyday [exaggerating a little].... hahaha...