Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

haha.. i'm super excited i'm finally STARTING to download episode 30... yayy. haha do u guys know if it's dissapointing or what?

aww love bond's ending was cutee.. haha the two kids are soo cute... i was sad it didn't focus more on bernice and moses though. haha mostly focused on kenix and micheal.. haha but kenix's daughter is soo cuteeee... lol and so is bernice's son. haha... at the end what moses wore.. what was that? haha. it looked just a little odd.. hahaa

i wish it would have talked more about like how the years went by lol. and more about moses and bernice! hahaha..

whatever he was wearing... it did not look nice... hahaha... and he was sweatin' like crazy... im hoping he uses cologne or deodorant... it looks so hot in HK...

but i think the ending was ok... i also wish they focused more on moses and bernice... but they werent the "main" characters... so i understand... anne's son was cute...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    whatever he was wearing... it did not look nice... hahaha... and he was sweatin' like crazy... im hoping he uses cologne or deodorant... it looks so hot in HK...

but i think the ending was ok... i also wish they focused more on moses and bernice... but they werent the "main" characters... so i understand... anne's son was cute...

haha yeah what he was wearing was a fashion don't... why in the world would they put that on him???? haha yeah i was expecting a little more than what happend at the end. but o well.. i still wish they would have focused more on moses and bernice.. haha yeah her son was cutee..! loll what to watch next? i have no cluee.

if you're lookin' for another moses and bernice pairing you should watch healing hands III... but they had very little screen time together... but i still enjoyed every moment of it...

moses and bernice were both arrogant in the series... that's why they were made for each other... their kiss was nice...

yea I disliked Bernice in HHIII although I only watched parts of it because while it was stilll airing in HK I went back to Canada. Haha although MC was arrogant I kinda liked him there.. he was attractive and cool but he was a bad father and son. At the end did they end up together happily or anything like that? I'll probably enjoy this couple more in Love Bond than HHIII

yeahh i'll probably watch hh3 next... lol if i can find it and dl it. is that all the series that they were together in?

yep... only two series... i think TVB is afraid to let them work together now... because of the rumors and stuff...

and in HHIII... i think they were a couple at the end of the series... he was gonna celebrate with her... because she passed the first part of the doctor test... or something like that... but he didnt seem too happy... im guessin' no man wants to be tied down so quicky... especially the "MC Lam"... hahaha...

haha of course of course....

ehh TVB SHOULD put them together in more series... haha. that would make me happy.

i just realized something...

well bernice speaks fluent english right??

well in one episode in Love Bond she says the word "Favorite" but she says it not like fluently like in a chinese way.. wonder if she was supposed to do that..

i know moses grew up in austillia so does he speak fluent english?
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

bernice speaks fluent english... she did that on purpose i think... i dont think she's suppose to play a girl that grew up overseas... so she probably just did that to show she's not from overseas and a hong konger...

and moses... he did emigrate to australia in his teens... so i think it's good or fine... but he probably has an accent... aussie accent or something like that... 'cause it sounds a little weird to me...

well I do agree Bernice and Moses share some great onscreen chemistry, as proven in Love Bond- but it's about time TVB stop promoting this couple. Also, there are lots of other actors and actresses out there, so wouldn't it be better if TVB starts recgonizing different talents and potential to spark up varieties of new chemistry for a change?

i dont think TVB's promoting them together anymore... it's just the reporters who keep on bringing up the rumor every time they see one of them... it cant really be stopped...

hey mc92988 did you check out Moses' fan site by any chance? It's really sweet that he leaves a message to his fans often.. but it seems like he hasnt gone to the site for quite some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    hey mc92988 did you check out Moses' fan site by any chance? It's really sweet that he leaves a message to his fans often.. but it seems like he hasnt gone to the site for quite some time now.

what's the linkk?

yeah idon't think tvb is going to promote them together anymore... but i'm excited for 'Breakthrough Action' that's one that bernice is in... they're filming it now so i dunno when they'll be done.. but super cops for sure i'm excited for that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    yep... i saw it... he's probably super busy or something... but his fans say he's super nice...

hey heydare the link is http://www.moseschanho.com/ lol. I really like his messages they're quite cute lol. I almost forgot he's human too when I was thinking how cute he uses stuff like ^__^ ~ lol.

hahhahaa. that's cutee. thanks for the linkk... so yeahh i dunno i'm bummed out that i don't have any more NEW love bond episodes to watchhh... lol

wait it's in chinese.. ahh i don't know how to read chinese!!!

ooh did you watch Gentle Crackdown? Maybe you can try that out- it's not BERNICE and Moses.. but it's Moses and Nikki. And apparently both were really cute and made quite a couple there, and the show itself was very sweet as well. And if you want more Bernice and Moses than maybe you could try Healing Hands III. Both are arrogant pricks there but i guess that's how they're made for each other there. Supposedly not the sweetest couple there due to their personalities but if you want more of this couple than you could give HHIII a try.

yeah i'm trying to look for it to download... yeah i've seen gentle crackdown already.. yup it was cute.. actually i rented that and now it's showing on tv right now.. the first episode too! haha..

i'm excited for tvb anniversary.... wonder how that'll goo!