Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1157

Thread: Moses Chan

i love the names too... i wonder how many more new nicknames he'll have... haha... i thought he said if it went pass 40 he'll treat the cast to abalone... im hoping he will wear a swim suit... haha... since he's so fit now he'll look hot...

haha... TUCF might help voters see the difference between silly moses (HOG) and serious moses (TUCF)... he might win an award for such a big contrast... im hoping it airs soon... 'cause i really wanna see moses in action...

aww i was expecting to buy that movie in those stores... haha...
    thanks for sharing the link... i still have no clue what the movie is about, but it looks good...
    Last edited by mc82988; 05-11-07 at 12:10 PM.

hey how's it going~
    did u guys watch friday's scoop? about heart of greed...so funny...mai suet was talking about how close the actors were and how they were always eating together..and that ppl who's not in the drama come over to eat together..when asked who she said bernice~and then she and then host were like OHHHHHHH~
    here's the link
    http://jade.tvb.com/ent/clips/popupv...eo/03_300k.asx

thank you kate for sharing... i havent seen it... i was thinking about watching it when i saw the link on the official site, but then i didnt... im so happy you told me to watch it... you always have great things to share when you come here; you should come here more often... haha...

i cant stop laughing after i watched it... especially after seeing both michelle and the host's reaction... the host was so happy and michelle's expression was like: "oops... i said the wrong thing..."

but we all know bernice loves to eat so it's not a surprise that she went to steal some food... haha...

i found this today... moses in TVB Weekly Issue 516... he looks so cute and sexy... and his chest his popping outta that shirt... hehe... kinda... but he truly does look "fit"...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7072/tvbweekly516mous4.th.jpg')

and the way he writes chinese... looks so kiddish... haha... and it looks like he wrote the most out of the artistes...

here's the link to the rest of the scans...
    http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=201429366
    Last edited by mc82988; 05-15-07 at 01:11 PM.

..hehe.. thanks for sharing the Scoop clip.. it's funny that michelle couldn't remember anyone else except bernice .. she must've went over for food many, many times ..

..i've read the TVB Weekly 10th anniversary feature article as well .. moses' writing is kinda kiddish but i think it's the best handwriting out of the other artists in the article .. he kinda wrote a poem.. it's less ordinary compared to the others..

..his character in HOG is getting more mature as he deals with "dai kai"'s final wish.. linda will soon give him a makeover.. he'll be wearing suits .. later on in the series he'll wear more darker-colour clothing.. up until now he mostly wore white.. so from watching the series, audience can see his character grow from innocent (white) to experienced (black)..

haha... it's either she went over many times or mai suet is also very close with bernice... they did film BOL together... hmmm... but my favorite reason would be that moses invited her over... haha... mai suet didnt say myolie, so bernice is super important... =D

oh moses wrote a poem??? can you give me a brief summary of what he wrote... it's funny that he left a word out and had to put that arrow there and also he had a english word in there... his handwriting is the best??? haha... all the other artistes kinda wrote in script... moses' is more square-ish...

yea moses is getting more mature... currently there is less scenes of him acting silly... so linda is the one who gave him a make-over... i thought it was his family who did it... haha... but that analogy you had going makes a lot of since...

did you read about rumors between ada and moses... i found it so funny... but the pictures of them together are so cute... they match really well so im looking forward to them pairing up in TGOL (hopefully they do for a while)...

..haha.. there's more news about ada and moses today 'cause they returned from thailand yesterday .. moses says he would bring bernice to visit that cave if she has time .. i'm downloading the scan of that magazine article.. but it's taking forever.. i'll post them once they're ready ..

..the message that moses wrote in the tvb weekly rhymes.. that's why i called it a poem .. a translation: time goes by at the blink of an eye.. keep <he wrote in english> the good work coming.. a 10th anniversary is such a special time.. don't let it stop.. the columns are read from right to left.. i really like his handwriting .. i think it's pretty good for a guy.. the letter which he wrote to "dai kai" in HOG.. the one that he apologizes for taking $700,000 from the store.. is also written by moses..

..the files are huge.. especially the second page.. so i had to use sendspace instead ..

Oriental Sunday Issue #492 15-May-2007
    Page 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pcrxe3
    Page 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/27wruc
    ..credit to kuangaitvb.com for the scanning..

..enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by hunnypot View Post
    ..haha.. there's more news about ada and moses today 'cause they returned from thailand yesterday .. moses says he would bring bernice to visit that cave if she has time .. i'm downloading the scan of that magazine article.. but it's taking forever.. i'll post them once they're ready ..

..the message that moses wrote in the tvb weekly rhymes.. that's why i called it a poem .. a translation: time goes by at the blink of an eye.. keep <he wrote in english> the good work coming.. a 10th anniversary is such a special time.. don't let it stop.. the columns are read from right to left.. i really like his handwriting .. i think it's pretty good for a guy.. the letter which he wrote to "dai kai" in HOG.. the one that he apologizes for taking $700,000 from the store.. is also written by moses..
    haha... yea i just saw the news today... moses is just too nice... and that will just lead to more rumors...

wow... moses really likes to write and he seems like a great writer... awww... i was thinking that was his handwriting since it looked so cute... haha...

that you so much for the scans... i like that photo of moses playing with the kitten... he seems to really like cats (like in HOG)... oh i want to see him do a series with a dog... haha... that was so random...

..hehe.. my pleasure to share the scans with you .. it's funny how the kitten only wants to play with ada.. it seems to walk away when moses tried to play with it ..

..the movie started playing in China theatres on may 22.. you were absolutely correct .. some fans in China watched it and left a message in baidu saying it's very good.. i hope i'll get a chance to see it..

..moses and bernice are in the front page story of the EasyFinder magazine.. i found it both funny and sweet .. the article says bernice is knitting a sweater for moses she's using dark brown cashmere bought from New Zealand.. very expensive stuff and it's her first time knitting.. the funny part is it's only May and the sweater reportedly will be a Christmas present.. she'll have a lot of time ..

i was so happy when sunday came... 'cause i got my copy of east weekly... haha... the story is so long in that magazine...

i want to watch the movie so badly... im hoping it's released in dvd soon...

haha... i highly doubt she's knitting a sweater for him... it's probably for her beloved daddy... or maybe it's for moses when he goes to film in mainland china... [gasp] hehe...

oh HOG is getting so good... i love how linda is jealous that moses was dating tracy... and the dating scenes were so cute... they really match; actually moses matches with everyone... haha...

oh and that part in ep 32 when he was in room and did not have his jacket on he looked so hot.. no wonder he has to wear that jacket; it makes him look older...
    Last edited by mc82988; 05-22-07 at 11:21 PM.

hey how's everyone doing? i've been away for a while
    i watched the scoop clips with the bloopers...they are so funny
    but i don't quite get the last part, where michelle was saying that it's not "guen saan lung" (go thru a hole in a mtn?) and sth about farming?
    to me tavia and bosco look a bit confused too? haha...anyone know what they were talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by kate86 View Post
    hey how's everyone doing? i've been away for a while
    i watched the scoop clips with the bloopers...they are so funny
    but i don't quite get the last part, where michelle was saying that it's not "guen saan lung" (go thru a hole in a mtn?) and sth about farming?
    to me tavia and bosco look a bit confused too? haha...anyone know what they were talking about?
    haha... im doing great... how about you...
    the bloopers were really funny... i also didnt understand... but it seem like they were talking about going to the bathroom... haha...

omgoshh i haven't been here in suuuuch a long time i feel like such a stranger! how are u guys doingg?! hunnypot i love your avatar!!!

what's new?!
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

..glad to see everyone again .. thanks tracy..

..i finished watching HOG.. the very last part is so touching, emotional, and happy .. haha.. it's a bit of everything.. but i love it.. i really do hope tvb would produce another series with the same cast ..

..the scoop special on friday is very funny.. especially when moses imitates "sai kai" with louis being "dai bao".. he forgets his lines and has to take the cue cards out from his back pocket..

..the last part in tuesday's scoop.. michelle was talking about artiste from other studios came over to support moses.. so he didn't have much time to catch some sleep during his break.. i think they were hinting that bernice came over to visit.. the not going-through-tunnel one and the farming one.. i think that has to do with bernice' character in her series..

welcome back tracy... there's not much going on...

i also watched the ending of HOG... i love it... but many people dont like it... oh wells... i just know that i love it... the ending was just super cute... linda and moses really match...

the skit that moses and louis did was so funny... moses and his squeaky voice... haha... and his pose was great too...

oh about the scoop where mai suet and louis were talking about the mountain and fertilization... i got the mountain thing; they were talking about the ada rumor in thailand... haha... but im still confused about the farming/fertilization thing; when did bernice play a role like that??? haha...

oh i saw the chatroom with moses and linda as quest on the TVB site... it was so funny... i like that part when they were talking about their most unforgettable scene... and moses said the ending and his face lite up and he had that sneaky look on his face... looks like someone wants to get married... haha...

..i just watched the chatroom clips .. moses is laughing so hard at times ..

..i almost forgot his rumour with ada in thailand already .. i'm not sure which series bernice was filming at that time.. perhaps an ancient series?..

haha... actually all three were laughing really loud... i had to lower the volume so many times when i was watching...

i think bernice was filming the slicing of the demon... she plays the daughter of a rich man... i dont think she farmed in that... but her family did farm stuff... haha... i know so much 'cause i watched the series already; it's a pretty good series...

what does HOG stand for again? and is that the new series that the ratings are going really well with moses in it?
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy View Post
    what does HOG stand for again? and is that the new series that the ratings are going really well with moses in it?
    HOG is heart of greed... yep that wonderful series... hehe... =D