Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1157

Thread: Moses Chan

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988 View Post
    actually i saw the ad... it's not that bad... vip is USD150... and the cheapest is USD65... haha... but i dont know what the details are... im a very lazy person so i dont know if i would be able to see him... =P i will try my best!!!
    ..wish you luck! ..

oh a new series... i like the idea about the psychiatrist thing... but i dont really like the cast (not including moses)... i only like wong hei and johnson... will kate be in it??? i thought she will be filming that four constables series...
    ..yeah.. i don't like the rest of the cast very much either .. sure hope it's not finalized yet ..

Quote Originally Posted by hunnypot View Post
    ..wish you luck! ..
    thank you!!!

..yeah.. i don't like the rest of the cast very much either .. sure hope it's not finalized yet ..
    haha... we're so picky... i think they should replace sonija or kate with you-know-who... hehe...

oh did you notice moses has piercings again... i thought he didnt need them... hmmm... maybe he's trying to look "ying"... haha...
    Last edited by mc82988; 07-12-07 at 09:06 PM.

haha... we're so picky... i think they should replace sonija or kate with you-know-who... hehe...
    ..haha.. that's just part of our obesession ..

oh did you notice moses has piercings again... i thought he didnt need them... hmmm... maybe he's trying to look "ying"... haha...
    ..oh yes i noticed them.. he looks very "ying" as usual .. do you know when did he start having piercings?.. i don't think he has them when filming Back 2 Sq 1..

..Miss HK will be held on July 21.. he'll be one of the judges for Miss Photogenic.. i can't wait to see him all dressed-up for the night ..

I don't really understand why some people actually like Moses acting. I mean, he is funny. But when it comes to comedy, I think Bosco is way better than him. He can be serious, but his crying skills are very bad. If you take a look at him in The Charm Beneath, when his father died, he was laughing. Well, no offense, but that is not crying.

..haha.. that's just part of our obesession ..
    hehe... most definitely...

..oh yes i noticed them.. he looks very "ying" as usual .. do you know when did he start having piercings?.. i don't think he has them when filming Back 2 Sq 1..
    i think moses had piercings since he was starring in movies... and maybe even in his teens...

but for TVB it would be for ARIII...

..Miss HK will be held on July 21.. he'll be one of the judges for Miss Photogenic.. i can't wait to see him all dressed-up for the night ..
    oh yay!!! cant wait for that...
    of course moses would know who is... hehe... if you know what i mean... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by tvbtoday View Post
    I don't really understand why some people actually like Moses acting. I mean, he is funny. But when it comes to comedy, I think Bosco is way better than him. He can be serious, but his crying skills are very bad. If you take a look at him in The Charm Beneath, when his father died, he was laughing. Well, no offense, but that is not crying.
    i think the easiest way to explain it is... people just have diff opinions when they choose who to idolize...

i chose moses 'cause i think he's a great actor... and he has a great personality...

..hey mc.. i think our dream might come true in 2008.. i just heard that tvb will start filming a series in march 2008 starring moses, raymond, jessica and bernice .. the story will be about the interactions between cops and drug dealers.. oh i'm so happy just to hear that.. definitely can't wait ..

..hey mc.. i think our dream might come true in 2008.. i just heard that tvb will start filming a series in march 2008 starring moses, raymond, jessica and bernice .. the story will be about the interactions between cops and drug dealers.. oh i'm so happy just to hear that.. definitely can't wait ..
    i also found out... im so happy... this better be a real series...

Moses+Bernice or Moses+Jessica....definitely a MUST see
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsangelkiki View Post
    Moses+Bernice or Moses+Jessica....definitely a MUST see
    hehe... so so true!!!

i also found out... im so happy... this better be a real series...
    ..i heard that tvb changed its plans already but i really hope this is not true..

..there's another bad news.. TUCF will not air on Sep 10.. i heard that Mo Dung Chuen Sing will air instead.. ..
    Last edited by hunnypot; 07-25-07 at 01:41 PM.

..i heard that tvb changed its plans already but i really hope this is not true..

..there's another bad news.. TUCF will not air on Sep 10.. i heard that Mo Dung Chuen Sing will air instead.. ..
    i heard the series doesnt even exist... haha... but i think im over it already... hehehe... since 2008 is so far from now...

what?! i was so looking forward to that series... now im sad... do you know what date they will air it... it better not be 2008... =P now i def. want it to be warehoused so i can just watch it...

i heard the series doesnt even exist... haha... but i think im over it already... hehehe... since 2008 is so far from now...
    ..hehe.. that series was too good to be true.. it'd only exist in our fantasy ..

what?! i was so looking forward to that series... now im sad... do you know what date they will air it... it better not be 2008... =P now i def. want it to be warehoused so i can just watch it...
    ..yeah.. i totally agree with you.. i just want to get it over with.. .. the series was in the TVB seasons 1 and 2 program highlights but we're now into season 3 and it's still not released.. wonder why TVB kept postponing its release.. ..

..moses won more awards! .. he got three (1 individual and 2 group) awards from Sina Entertainment Fiesta in China..

(1) Most Trendy Actor
    (2) Best Script for TV Series - The Land of Wealth
    (3) Favourite TV Series - War and Beauty

..lots of pictures.. http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=235853433

..page at sina.. http://ent.sina.com.cn/pc/wangyuonline.html

..enjoy!

..hehe.. that series was too good to be true.. it'd only exist in our fantasy ..
    haha... it doesnt even exist in my dreams... def. only in our fantasy... [sighs]

..yeah.. i totally agree with you.. i just want to get it over with.. .. the series was in the TVB seasons 1 and 2 program highlights but we're now into season 3 and it's still not released.. wonder why TVB kept postponing its release.. ..
    yea i also dont understand... why cant they just air it as warehoused... i mean it cant be that bad... or maybe it is... hmmm...

..moses won more awards! .. he got three (1 individual and 2 group) awards from Sina Entertainment Fiesta in China..

(1) Most Trendy Actor
    (2) Best Script for TV Series - The Land of Wealth
    (3) Favourite TV Series - War and Beauty

..lots of pictures.. http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=235853433

..page at sina.. http://ent.sina.com.cn/pc/wangyuonline.html

..enjoy!
    thank you thank you thank you!!!

i needed the translation of the award names for my site... hehe... =D
    Last edited by mc82988; 07-27-07 at 02:47 AM.

hey guysss sorry i haven't been here in a long timee

but i just started watching HOG and it is SOOO good reheheally funny! lol omg moses... it just makes me love mo even more!! hahahah

and just a question... we talked about this last year and i was just wondering does anyone know if moses and bernice and really together in real life? or was that settled already?
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

it's ok tracy... hehe...

yea moses is just great in HOG... great series...

bernice & moses??? hmmm... im still not sure if they're really going out...

it's ok tracy... hehe...

yea moses is just great in HOG... great series...

bernice & moses??? hmmm... im still not sure if they're really going out...

haha same i keep looking back at their old interviews from earlier this year but one thing i've realized is whenever they ask if they're going out they never say no and i mean it's not like they say yes either but not saying no.. i'm taking that as a yes! lol
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

Well I think the reason they would say neither yes or no is because they want to avoid any further rumors and comments... the best way is to not comment at all. If they said "no" then you'd have a million reports the next day claiming either Moses is into men or they hate each other and for god knows why,etc.

Anyway, have you guys watched the Heart of Greed chatroom of Moses and Linda? Haha it's so funny especially Louis Yuen that guy is such a comedian.

One of the parts I remember most was during the topic of kisses with co-stars, Louis Yuen recalled having a moment with Mary Hon as one of his past kiss scenes. The moment Louis said Mary Hon, Moses' bursted out "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and claimed that he was super jealous. LOL is he ever so cute... Not to mention he laughs loud and funny too.

A question for you people here - if you're Seung Joi Sum would you pick : 1) Dak Dak Dei or 2) Ching Leung

I think it would be rather obvious in a MOSES thread but this has been a rather hot-topic before and the picks were very close with Ching Leung coming out as the winner.

For me, it's definitely DAK DAK DEI in a heartbeat. Nothing beats sincerity from the heart. Not to mention he's so devoted and sweet to Seung Joi Sum and as Linda stated, he provides the feeling of "security", one that you can always rely on for unconditional love, trust and support. Dak Dak Dei for the win!

Wow Tracy ... haven't see you for awhile! Have you watched Where the Legend Begins yet? I remember you saying you had school and you decided to catch it later - so did you? I really recommend and want you to watch it for Moses. His character Cao Pei was despiseable but attractive somehow due to his coolness, arrogance and the rather "bad boy" image that is rather captivating. Not to mention Moses pulled it off pretty well with his looks - he can look mean. His performance was decent but was nowhere near his best.

Have you watched it before, mc? It's still one of my top favorite series today. Sonija Kwok in there was just plain atrocious. Her character (Kwok Huen) AND her acting. It made my blood boil with her fakeness in every possible way. In my opinion, Ada's Yun Fok shouldn't have made her a sworn sister as it became an initial turn because since then Huen looked at herself on par and expected things the same class to Yun Fok. And when she realized it would always be different thus groomed her jealousy. Sigh...had she stayed as the lowly maid...

Some people didn't like Cao Pei and it was understandable but I still liked him. Cao Pei was so blinded by power and hunger of it, that just made him annoying. I loved how in the beginning he pretended he was still at odds with her due to his belief that beauties bring corruption, but secretly kept an eye and admired her from afar. That scene where he first meets Yun Fok and couldn't bring himself to kill her is still stuck in my head. I still couldn't get over how sweet he was to Yun Fok... of course, at first before he married her. But when he caused her in labour, how regretful and loving he still is for his wife...that was also one of the best scenes ever. AHHHhhh I missed that show already.

But also looking back, it's nice to see how much Moses has improved and established himself as a true actor.