Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

ooo... i love the gentle crackdown... he was cuter in there compared to his character in love bond... the audience really got to see his cute, funny, playful, and charming side in TGC...

oh kiss7, which message are you referring to... the one about the desert right???

i'm watching the gentle crackdown right now.. i love the line niki always says.. people love me i love people! haha

yeah adn moses' laugh is to die for hahaha.
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

hmm im not sure.. lol wow im surprised his last message was around 2004.. whatever happened to him leaving messages? I guess he's real busy? lol .

I cant wait to watch Land of Wealth lol where both STEVEN and Moses are in there and why does TVB like to put Sonija and Steven in the same series a lot together? They know they don't like each other very much due to the beef they had in the past. =/

Man .. I hope Moses grow some hair soon.. he looks real terrible with real less hair or a buzz. I guess I understand due to the series, Dance of Passion where they filmed in the Middle East which was hot, and also Land of Wealth since it's revolves the Ching dynasty and Super Cops, which I guess having less hair benefits his image as a cop, and he would be less sweaty when shooting the actions. It's all about convenience I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    Man .. I hope Moses grow some hair soon.. he looks real terrible with real less hair or a buzz. I guess I understand due to the series, Dance of Passion where they filmed in the Middle East which was hot, and also Land of Wealth since it's revolves the Ching dynasty and Super Cops, which I guess having less hair benefits his image as a cop, and he would be less sweaty when shooting the actions. It's all about convenience I guess.

yuppp... mm i liked how his hair was in the super trio show was best though... he looks really handsome there.... like with it combed back and just black without hair dying.. lol

i think his hair grew out now... for his new series his hairstyle is like the one he had in the charm beneath... just saw new magazines at his official site and his hair is longer... like the way he had it in healing hands III...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    i think his hair grew out now... for his new series his hairstyle is like the one he had in the charm beneath... just saw new magazines at his official site and his hair is longer... like the way he had it in healing hands III...

ooo i like that... haha.. umm do u know what the series is called?

there's no official name for it yet... it goes by... "lau ka ho's 40 episode series..." but there are a lot of temporary names out there...

haha

and is moses going to be the lead??? woo 40 LONG EPISODES of moses.!!!!

that's what i've heard... but not sure... he should be the lead... the other male actors are raymond lam, bosco wong, chris lai, etc... moses is couple wid linda chung this time... i wanna see how it goes...

eww chris lai.. that's lai lok yi the dude with the girly name right? hmm interesting Moses seems to be paired up with the Miss Chinese International winners.. Bernice and now Linda lol. lucky man.. both are pretty girls. (and coincidentally from Vancouver) who's next? Leanne Li ? lol

by the way are you guys talking about Sheung Wan Four Beauties? There's all these characters you've named- Bosco, Raymond, Moses, Linda .. duno about mr.lai .. and Im also not sure if it's 40 eps or has this series been released already. Or are you talking about another different new series? Do you have more info on it?

no... that's the one im talking about... that's his lastest series, he's filmin'... im still wondering when his other two series are coming out... i heard land of wealth is suppose to come out around TVB anniversary... and the one he's filmin' is also suppose to be around the anniversary... im just waiting for super cops... im hoping there will once again be back to back moses series...

oh .. anyways just felt like bumping this thread up.I like your avatar by the way, sweet pic of moses.

thanks... that was the best pic i could find of him... hahaha...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20041012-ul-21.jpg')

hahah sweet picture of Moses and Bowie Supposedly War and Beauty got high ratings since it started airing and it was a strong convincing plot with a effective cast. And the cast and its crew promised that if the last episode hit 40 or over points, they would do some costume and character swapping between the cast.

Moses was dressed up as the Empress and Bowie as Yu Fei. Both Moses and Bowie are lookin hot eh..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20041012-ul-22.jpg')

Moses [Hung Mo] swaps as the Empress, Bowie [Sun Pak Yeung] swaps as Yu Fei, Charmaine [Yee Shun] swaps as Sun Pak Yeung, Gigi [Yuk Ying] swaps as the Emperor and Sheren [Yu Fei] swaps as her servant maid Bo Sim. Damn someone should've dressed as Hung Mo.

Haha I know this is old news but I just feel like bringing it up again since it's so cute and funny :P

Smile

Anymore of these nice pics u got? I really love all the casts in that show, though Gigi is outta my list.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

yep lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20041012/ent/1012enew01b1.jpg')

i think sheren should've been hung mo... that would've been nice to see...

yea i agree .. bo sim is too plain and an uninteresting change of swap

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    no... that's the one im talking about... that's his lastest series, he's filmin'... im still wondering when his other two series are coming out... i heard land of wealth is suppose to come out around TVB anniversary... and the one he's filmin' is also suppose to be around the anniversary... im just waiting for super cops... im hoping there will once again be back to back moses series...

lol me too. i don't really like the ancient series cuz i don't really understand themm but o well. loll

sorry for not being on today i went to six flags and just got back.. lol

wow six flags... i dont like roller coasters... hope you had fun...

i think some ancient series are hard to understand... like those revolved around political/war issues... war and beauty wasnt that hard to understand... only sometimes their phrasing gets confusing...