Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/albums/userpics/41845/thumb__12mb013_.jpg')

Moses Once Worked @ Fast Food Stores in Australia

Moses Chan yesterday attended a McDonald’s promotional event. The actor disclosed that when living in Australia, he always ate fast foods and had once eaten 5 burgers in one sitting. Moses has also worked at fast food stores before, spending 8 hours frying French fries.

Earlier, it was reported that Myolie Wu exposed herself while wearing swimwear, to which Moses exclaimed, “You’re kidding me! She should be more careful!” When asked if he would wear swimmers in public, Moses replied, “I’m easily embarrassed. I will be red in the face and my stomach is one big flab. But when have six packs, I will then invite friends to see!”

haha wow 5 burgers at a sitting once o_o lol .. haha what a guy : )
    Last edited by Kiss7; 08-12-06 at 05:55 AM.

lol moses is sure one interesting guy!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    wow six flags... i dont like roller coasters... hope you had fun...

i think some ancient series are hard to understand... like those revolved around political/war issues... war and beauty wasnt that hard to understand... only sometimes their phrasing gets confusing...

haha i'm not a big fan of roller coasters either but i went for the fun of it.. hahha... yeah i liked war and beauty... i dunno sometimes ancient series just bore me kinda.... but war and beauty was awesome.. haha

hahaha... five burgerss???? wow... lmao...
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

it was actually a burger king opening not mcdonald's... moses always seem to surprise me wid his life... so much funny and interesting stuff...

click here for more pictures and detail...

but i dont like that hairstyle... but he's probably gonna go back to acting after the event... so he needs his hair like that...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    it was actually a burger king opening not mcdonald's... moses always seem to surprise me wid his life... so much funny and interesting stuff...

click here for more pictures and detail...

but i dont like that hairstyle... but he's probably gonna go back to acting after the event... so he needs his hair like that...

haha yeah same here... he does surpise me with his life.. lol.. so much random things.. LOL... well today's miss. hk.. i think the winner was pretty. i guess compared to the rest of them! lol...

aimee chan huh? lol yea she stood out more than the rest. good luck in the Int. but I really hope Miss Van gets the title

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    aimee chan huh? lol yea she stood out more than the rest. good luck in the Int. but I really hope Miss Van gets the title
    haha.. so i'm not sure how this goes..

miss. hk do u have to be born in china or does it not matter?

second - they go to the miss. chinese international next?

third- is miss international like include LA SF and like Van. and stuff?

soo basically miss. hk is representing hk. right?

last- bernice liu won miss. van. then went onto miss. chinese international and won that too. right?

Yup .. yea Miss HK - supposedly you have to have a form of residence/ origination linked to Hong Kong in order to compete. Same goes with each Miss Chinese international representing city.

First you have to claim the title of your city, then you're immediately qualified to compete internationally against the other champions from around the world. It's obviously much harder as you're competing for the grand title against the top quality ladies who were all winners of their own city of origin, and finally, only one will take the title"the Champion of the Champions".

And yes Miss Hong Kong will obviously represent Hong Kong in the International pageant- which usually takes place around Jan. - Feb. Isnt it kinda obvious.. miss HONGKONG and like I said winner of the city will go on to compete representing her own city in the internationals. That's why each qualified contestant has to be orginated or linked to the city. So if some Taiwanese chick goes to compete for Miss Vancouver- no it won't happen because she would be told to ''go home''.

And yup you got that right! Bernice Liu was a Miss Vancouver who went on to claim the champion title in Miss International 2001. And If im correct, represented our city in winning our first ever MCI champion title, and also the first to follow a successful wonderful acting career in TVB.

Never been prouder of Bernice She was a true winner and shone as one across the stage. She also won the awards- Miss Talent and Miss Cosmopolitan - in the MCI . When she was competing in Miss Van, she earned the awards - Miss Photogenic and Perfect Complexion. It's funny though because from that day til now her Chinese is still very limited, although she had improved heaps since joining the acting industry and showbiz.

I believe she really set an example to the girls of Vancouver as a role model, 'cause ever since then 4 of the 6 MCI champion titles belonged to the ladies representing our city. And Linda Chung, MCI 2004, became next to follow in the footsteps to become a promising and talented young actress in TVB from Vancouver.

.. phew! That was long.. hope that answers your questions lol and dont hesitate to ask I'll try my best to help.

Yup .. yea Miss HK - supposedly you have to have a form of residence/ origination linked to Hong Kong in order to compete. Same goes with each Miss Chinese international representing city.

First you have to claim the title of your city, then you're immediately qualified to compete internationally against the other champions from around the world. It's obviously much harder as you're competing for the grand title against the top quality ladies who were all winners of their own city of origin, and finally, only one will take the title"the Champion of the Champions".

And yes Miss Hong Kong will obviously represent Hong Kong in the International pageant- which usually takes place around Jan. - Feb. Isnt it kinda obvious.. miss HONGKONG and like I said winner of the city will go on to compete representing her own city in the internationals. That's why each qualified contestant has to be orginated or linked to the city. So if some Taiwanese chick goes to compete for Miss Vancouver- no it won't happen because she would be told to ''go home''.

And yup you got that right! Bernice Liu was a Miss Vancouver who went on to claim the champion title in Miss International 2001. And If im correct, represented our city in winning our first ever MCI champion title, and also the first to follow a successful wonderful acting career in TVB.

Never been prouder of Bernice She was a true winner and shone as one across the stage. She also won the awards- Miss Talent and Miss Cosmopolitan - in the MCI . When she was competing in Miss Van, she earned the awards - Miss Photogenic and Perfect Complexion. It's funny though because from that day til now her Chinese is still very limited, although she had improved heaps since joining the acting industry and showbiz.

I believe she really set an example to the girls of Vancouver as a role model, 'cause ever since then 4 of the 6 MCI champion titles belonged to the ladies representing our city. And Linda Chung, MCI 2004, became next to follow in the footsteps to become a promising and talented young actress in TVB from Vancouver.

.. phew! That was long.. hope that answers your questions lol and dont hesitate to ask I'll try my best to help.

lol that answered EVERYTHING! haha.. thankss.. umm yeah i've never been prouder of bernice either... lol... so linda chung was also like bernice and won miss. vancouver and then won mci?? that's cool. lol... i'm glad bernice set that role for everyone! haha...

yup linda won MCI 2004 representing Vancouver, following the footsteps of Bernice, except Linda had more recgonition and was more popular when she entered the entertainemnt.

in a place where the latitude and longitude intersect

i first saw Moses Chan on Gentle Crackdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was hilarious. my mom said he use 2 only b the evil characters but the change in gentle crackdown was really good!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

yup linda won MCI 2004 representing Vancouver, following the footsteps of Bernice, except Linda had more recgonition and was more popular when she entered the entertainemnt.
    really? awww poor bernice... lol.. no offense but i dunno i just don't like linda.. i saw her in virtues of harmony 2 and i just didn't like her.. lol i guess it was like the fact that she kinda took bernice's place..haha..

well how weird. bernice's first series was virtues of harmony.. and linda's first series was virtures of harmony 2 right?

i think linda was more popular because she can speak chinese fluently... hmmm... i never really follow the miss hk and that stuff... i rather look at men than women... but i didnt really pay attention to mr. hk...

haha actually bernice's first series was Golden Faith- but she was only a guest star. So maybe Virtues of Harmony is really officially her first series lol.

yup.. Im surprised both Miss International successors from Vancouver took part in Virtues of Harmony. Im not sure if the role of Gong Yun Soh/ Princess in Virtues of Harmony I is promised to whoever inherited the Miss International crown of 2001. But I do know that they claimed before the Miss International 2004 competition started.. the crowned pageant of the title will be rewarded with a role in Virtues of Harmony II as a new manager to "Ka Yun" company.

And Linda was crowned with the title and rewarded the role.

ooo lol now i got it

let's get back on the topic of moses now! lol..

what's new with him lately???

haha i agree we're going way off topic lol .. hmm nothing much except he's just done a fast food promotion. thats all I know of him lately

he was just filming a beach scene wid bosco...

click here...

it's a pretty interesting...

haha well I havent seen how hes like recently but I do think Moses has a good body. But Bosco on the other hand.. is totally a killer lol.

in one picture... you can see moses big belly... but then in another it's flat... and bosco you another picture... he's ok... i wanna see both shirtless... that way i can really compare... hahaha...

ooh i do have a shirtless pic of bosco..! : )

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8052/bosconakedtopwy2.jpg')

.. HOT..!

his lips look a bit weird though =/ but its mostly his body thats hot