Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

just do more sit-ups... and his packs would be more out there... hahaha... but his chest is fine...

yea Bosco has a fine body His packs are getting there. GO BOSCO <3 ok ok this is supposed to be a Moses thread.. lets get back on topic lol. So today I watched Super Trio episode featuring the cast of Love Bond and Cheung Tat Ming, Louisa So, Nnadia Chan and Carlos Ng. LMAO hilarious ep! Moses is pretty smart guessing most of the words in the guess and gesture game.

he was ok... hahaha... anne was better... i wonder why he never gets to be the one doing the gestures...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    he was ok... hahaha... anne was better... i wonder why he never gets to be the one doing the gestures...
    lol i knoww.. haha

bernice didn't do soo well on that one. haha.. o well it was still funny. lol wonder if it was becuase she didn't really know chinese... lol probably.. anyways I STILL CAN'T GET OVER HIS AND BERNICE'S DANCE!!!! haha.. i'm lame i know... but their dance was really good.. i think what made it awesome was because they were the only ones that could do the twisting thing and like it was like pro skills. haha.. did u see? eric tsang got all worried when he was twisting her around. they all ran up closer just in case. haha..
    Last edited by heydaregoestracy; 08-14-06 at 11:34 PM.
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

where is every one??? lol... i'm soo bored right now. and no one's replying to this topic!!! haha

the thread gets boring when it only revolves around 3 people hopefully more ppl post here lol anyways ... anything up with moses lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    the thread gets boring when it only revolves around 3 people hopefully more ppl post here lol anyways ... anything up with moses lately?
    lol i know.. but we can still make it FUN!.. haha

umm not that i know of.. weird.. i'm trying to catch and episode of e-buzz with him in it.. and i saw an old one.. but that was from like last year... lol..we've had like 7oo something views on here but only like 100 something posts...

why don't ppl post more!!!! lol

I guess Moses isnt really popular over here in Spcnet haha this site is like dominated by Ray fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thCG3c_ezmY <-- This clip is so sweet Cao Pei was so arrogant, vain and cold, but I loved how he was always saying beautiful women bring the downfall of men and their empire, and in no way would he spare any of them, decided to seek the famous Yun Fok (Ada Choi) and kill her. Then when he saw her with his very own eyes he couldnt bring himself to slay the hear-throb beauty.

Haha that part was really sweet but I still think Moses' could've put more emotions and charisma into the way he first saw and looked at her.
    Last edited by Kiss7; 08-15-06 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    lol i know.. but we can still make it FUN!.. haha

umm not that i know of.. weird.. i'm trying to catch and episode of e-buzz with him in it.. and i saw an old one.. but that was from like last year... lol..we've had like 7oo something views on here but only like 100 something posts...

why don't ppl post more!!!! lol
    heydaregoestracy... which episode are you referring too??? there really isnt much to talk about... 'cause there's no moses news or series out right now... just gotta stick wid what we have...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thCG3c_ezmY <-- This clip is so sweet Cao Pei was so arrogant, vain and cold, but I loved how he was always saying beautiful women bring the downfall of men and their empire, and in no way would he spare any of them, decided to seek the famous Yun Fok (Ada Choi) and kill her. Then when he saw her with his very own eyes he couldnt bring himself to slay the hear-throb beauty.

Haha that part was really sweet but I still think Moses' could've put more emotions and charisma into the way he first saw and looked at her.
    i think his acting was pretty good in that scene... i could really tell he liked her... all in the eyes...

---
    hey did any of you guys see the bernice interview???

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    heydaregoestracy... which episode are you referring too??? there really isnt much to talk about... 'cause there's no moses news or series out right now... just gotta stick wid what we have...

i think his acting was pretty good in that scene... i could really tell he liked her... all in the eyes...

---
    hey did any of you guys see the bernice interview???
    WHICH ONE?????? (bernice interview)

um i dunno i just saw it on one of my rented tapes...

haha i just finished watching the DOP interviews on scoop. with all the main leads. and it's freakin HILARIOUS!!! lol

I guess Moses isnt really popular over here in Spcnet haha this site is like dominated by Ray fans

hahahhahaha soo true... and ron fans..

it's actually a written interview in chinese... but someone translated it...

click here... or check out my blog...

for the link you have to scroll down... but in my blog i only posted the moses part... hahaha... it's really long and interesting... have fun reading...

oh i also loved the DOP interview... i had a good laugh watching it...

hmm...bump lol

anyways nevertheless that scene was still very sweet haha i loved it. and also when he touched her face after he saved her from drowning, and when he made the grasshoper to make Yun Fok happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F613nudLuKw : Moses surprising Ada with grasshopper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt5t67TOFSE : Moses touching Ada's face
    Last edited by Kiss7; 08-16-06 at 04:35 AM.

i think the scene where ada was having the baby was a good scene... so passionate... and the seven step scene... the poem is very good... my mom explained it to me...

haha I knew about the poem when I was 7 because my mom used to love educating us with chinese history. Yup the 7 step poem is a given and also when she was in labour. Probably the time Moses was actually passionate and good to her after marrying Sonija. The death scene was good too- but too sad

Its all about Steven and Ada.. but still a very good MV with a sweet song that adds the touch to it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lKS9i20I18

haha you could still catch a bit of Moses at the scene at the end when Ada was dying and the 7 step poem is called the "Quatrain of 7 steps" lol
    Last edited by Kiss7; 08-16-06 at 05:03 AM.

wait what movie r u guys talking about? lok sun?

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    wait what movie r u guys talking about? lok sun?
    yep lok sun... the death scene was good... two guys crying... what can be better than that... hahaha...

lol... i haven't seen that before.. i've been wanting to.. how long is it? like 30 episodes? cuz they were showing it on tv like a few months ago but they showed it at a time that i was a school or in the middle of the night...