Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

dont know if any of you guys read this yet...

Moses Chan invites drama team for abalone to please them

Yesterday, Moses Chan, Linda Chung and Louis Yuen were filming for their new series at a seafood shop in Sheung Wan. Moses expressed that in this series he and Louis will portray uncle and nephew. As for Linda, she will play a friend of his. In this scene, Linda wants to borrow money, but Louis, who plays the uncle, isn’t very happy about it. He even called her a ‘pak sou’. Louis laughed that he will distinguish between ‘pak mui’, ‘pak gu’ and ‘pak sou’, but ‘pak sou’ is definitely the worst kind, haha!

Asked Moses whether the plot has provided him and Linda a love line, he expressed that the two of them only share a friendship. According to him, they wouldn’t be lovers in the script. Louis, who was standing nearby, joked that there is definitely no love line for them in the script, but in reality they are actually lovers.

Louis praised Moses as considerate
    Being laughed at by Louis, Moses then expressed that as they are filming in a seafood shop this time, he has also bought abalone for everyone to eat. He said: “It’s quite rare to see such delicious abalone, therefore I have bought some for everyone. However, once they all left early, so they didn’t have the opportunity to eat it.” Asked Louis whether this is the first time that he collaborates with Moses, he said: “This is the first time, but I have discovered that he is very good and considerate. We often have to film till very late and Moses will then make coffee for everyone. Personally making it is really hard to come by and the flavour isn’t too bad either.”

Being scolded at is quite sad
    In this scene, Linda has been made out for ‘pak sou’ by Louis as she indicated she understood the meaning of it. It means low or what is currently described as prostitute. Asked her how it feels to be scolded at, she said: “If this happens in reality, I would feel miserable and very unhappy. However, this is only acting.” Linda also smiled that in reality she often lends people money, but rarely borrows it from others."

credits to black eyed susan from www.ent-you.blogspot.com for the translation.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/mc82988/m866523SP.jpg')

picture credits to sing pao daily news.

wow thats nice and generous of Moses to treat the cast to abalone and make them coffee I sure hope Louis' joke about Moses and Linda doesnt whip up into rapid rumors .. we all know how the HK media can get anyways looking forward to this series. haha I bet Linda has to keep herself hydrated often as she will be having lots and lots of crying scenes.

i think the HK media are like heydaregoestracy... hooked on moses and bernice... sorry if i offended you heydaregoestracy...

well i know i still wanna see them together... it never gets annoying to me...

oh and i think moses is nice too... in another news he said he learned how to pick and cook abalone... it seems like acting also teaches you stuff... so fun...
    Last edited by mc82988; 08-18-06 at 06:36 AM.

haha Im sure heydaregoestracy doesnt mind .. anyways hmmmm I love chicken & abalone soup, congee, and noodles - some great stuff there hahah man im hungry : (

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    i think the HK media are like heydaregoestracy... hooked on moses and bernice... sorry if i offended you heydaregoestracy...

well i know im still wanna see them together... it never gets annoying to me...

oh and i think moses is nice too... in another news he said he learned how to pick and cook abalone... it seems like acting also teaches you stuff... so fun...
    lol i don't mind.. i think i'm probably like them also!!! i am seriously hooked onto them though. haha.. yeah i read this article somewhere else.. lol.. like if i see a picture of bernice and moses i will like freakin don't care about anything else thats happening and like get the scoop on the picture or w/e. hahaha. except one thing that is different from me and the media is that i won't make stuff up and i don't stalk them... lol... but i dunno i used to think Gallen Lo and Jessica Hsuan were the all time best on screen couple...

but after watching LB i was like OMG. a couple beat Gallen and Jessica... and it was Moses and Bernice... like to tell u guys the truth in the beginning when i heard about LB adn the pairings.. Micheal and Kenix was not a big deal cuz they've been together already.. but i was like Moses and Bernice.. hmm a little odd? but now it's not odd at all! haha.. i dunno cuz i was going to rent it but i just never got around to renting it..and something just made me want to watch it.. i dunno what it was.. but i guess things happen for a reason. becuase if i rented it i wouldn't have found that link for me to dl it on the computer so i can rewatch it when ever.. so i guess it was a good thing i didn't rent it! lol...

and like when i see rumors of Bernice with another guy (bosco or steven or like ron) i would be like WTF. no it's bernice and moses!!! haha weird i know.. and when i see rumors of Moses with another girl (just random ppl) i'm also like NO! BERNICE!!! lol.. hopefully i don't freak u guys out...please don't be freaked out i'm just OVERLY obsessed. i'm not crazy or anything. haha

anyways there's my life story on Moses and Bernice.. haha hopefully i'm not boring u guys or freaking u guys out. lol
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

heydaregoestracy... you are not crazy... hahaha... if only you were my friend in reality... we would click so well... yes i love them too... but moses a little more than the pairing itself... do i go crazy when reporters link them up wid different stars??? not yet... unless the press blows it out of proportion then i'll have to start saying stuff...

I feel so left out in this "Mosernice" craze you guys have going on haha : (

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    I feel so left out in this "Mosernice" craze you guys have going on haha : (
    dont feel left out... hahaha... good thing this isnt a moses & bernice thread... then it would be really weird...

LOL Moses & Bernice does have great chemistry though in LB : )

lol... yupp! i haven't seen hh3 yet but i heard they only have like a little time together.. and both their characters were arrogant...so i don't think have have to watch it.. haha.. anyways..

i like this forum better with just like the three of us because if there were like fifty other ppl that wrote in here it would be like harder to communicate.. but since it's just the three of us it's like easier. cuz we don't have to like know fifty other names just two other names.. haha that's what i think...

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    lol... yupp! i haven't seen hh3 yet but i heard they only have like a little time together.. and both their characters were arrogant...so i don't think have have to watch it.. haha.. anyways..

i like this forum better with just like the three of us because if there were like fifty other ppl that wrote in here it would be like harder to communicate.. but since it's just the three of us it's like easier. cuz we don't have to like know fifty other names just two other names.. haha that's what i think...
    so true... hahaha... not that i dont want him to have fans... but this is a little better... if you dont watch HHIII you will miss the kiss scene... it lasted a pretty long time... but i never noticed how long...

so true... hahaha... not that i dont want him to have fans... but this is a little better... if you dont watch HHIII you will miss the kiss scene... it lasted a pretty long time... but i never noticed how long...

lol same here. haha R U SERIOUS?!?!?!?! woww... i really wanna watch it now! hahaha

do u have like the link or something that i can dl it?

I think Moses is a better actor in comedy rather than drama. He was so funny in The Family Man and Love Bond.

He seems like a really nice guy in real life too, and treats his mom well supposedly.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

he's also supposedly a really shy guy also...

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    lol same here. haha R U SERIOUS?!?!?!?! woww... i really wanna watch it now! hahaha
    do u have like the link or something that i can dl it?
    i downloaded it through bt... it was a really long time ago...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz3
    I think Moses is a better actor in comedy rather than drama. He was so funny in The Family Man and Love Bond.

He seems like a really nice guy in real life too, and treats his mom well supposedly.
    he's very nice to his mom... that's like his best feature... i remember those old clips... he would always say, "i give it to my mom..." so sweet...

Yup he's a very filial man and that makes him so sweet

And apparently the rumor about Bernice going to his house at night for more than 1 hour, it's because since Bernice is a guest in Sam Hui's concert special, Moses asked her if she could give his mom tickets to it, since she's a big Sam Hui fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    Yup he's a very filial man and that makes him so sweet

And apparently the rumor about Bernice going to his house at night for more than 1 hour, it's because since Bernice is a guest in Sam Hui's concert special, Moses asked her if she could give his mom tickets to it, since she's a big Sam Hui fan.
    heard about that... didnt bernice say she gave his mom tickets because his mom helped her when she was sick... well it can also be that his mom like sam... both are very nice people... so generous...

yup his mom helped her but it's also because his mom happens to be a big Sam Hui fan so she gave her the tickets for those reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by kiss7
    yeah i remember that...

heard about that... didnt bernice say she gave his mom tickets because his mom helped her when she was sick... well it can also be that his mom like sam... both are very nice people... so generous...
    i think it was both... because she helped Bernice and because she was a fan of Sam Hui... lol they were meant to be both generous and good looking.. and talented.. hahah..

does anyone know where i can dl hh3?

Tracy.. http://avn.free-forums.org/avn-about...d7b42013c98667 they are all direct downloads though.