Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758
Results 1,141 to 1,157 of 1157

Thread: Moses Chan

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsangelkiki View Post
    HOG 2 is coming out in JANUARY !!! =D

Dai Kai and Sai kai will be sisters....i heard that Lo Lan is going to be Ha Yu's mother and then this time, Michelle Yim will be the villain [2nd wife to Ha Yu..possibly as evil as she had been before in Brink of Law].....and then the love chemistry part.....ah....i wanted moses with linda....but no...moses is going to be torn between tavia and kate [which imo, neither pair looks compatible...but i can be wrong]...yoyo is out of HOG 2.....and once again, ray is going to be paired with linda but this time, bosco is going to be after her too.....what a big change!!!

Oh, no! I wanted to see Moses pairing up with Linda again, too. So, any news about what their relationship will be this time round ?

Quote Originally Posted by ShenKit View Post
    Oh, no! I wanted to see Moses pairing up with Linda again, too. So, any news about what their relationship will be this time round ?
    Moses and Raymond are Lee Si Kei's sons...and Linda is Lee Si Kei's goddaughter...
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Congrats to Moses for Best Actor and Favorite Male Actor in the TVB 40th Anniversary Awards! He deserved it after years of improvement and strive.

Wow I haven't been here for ages...it's dead here. Keep up the good work, Mo.

wow it really is dead in here!
    but its okay i hvaen't been here in about a year and a half maybee
    but um i just finished watching The Ultimate Crime Fighterr with moses in it and i absolutely fell in love with him alll over again after watching that... but i got really sad towards the end because of how moses' character ended up being.. but its okay i tried to think of his good things
    haha!
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

Moses's face is not handsome or even cute. He is more like a pimp. He's tall and i guess that's a plus.
    how many celeb that edc have slept with???Who have the answer will get a prize from me

...hello to all my old buddies in this thread .. it feels like i haven't post anything for months.. that's probably how long it actually has been .. it's really dead in here.. anyway.. i just want to say i finally got to meet ah mo in person this past x'mas when he came to toronto for a mall appearance .. something that i'd "cherish" in my heart for a long time.. hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy View Post
    i just finished watching The Ultimate Crime Fighterr with moses in it and i absolutely fell in love with him alll over again after watching that... but i got really sad towards the end because of how moses' character ended up being.. but its okay i tried to think of his good things
    haha!
    ..hello tracy .. i loved TUCF.. especially ah mo's character.. the storyline shows how his character develops.. but the scene in which he teaches Gigi to skate.. it's very obvious that they got a stand-in.. hahaha ..

Moses Chan is one talented actor. I pay attention to most of his series. I like him best in the series whereby he played the righteous guard, and the two Lady reserved an affection for him. (I forgot the title but I know the cast were: Bowie Lam, Gigi Leung, Sheren Tang, Moses Chan and Maggie Cheung. It's about politics in the palace, and the Ladies fought hard to win the Emperor's favour.)
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by hunnypot View Post
    ...hello to all my old buddies in this thread .. it feels like i haven't post anything for months.. that's probably how long it actually has been .. it's really dead in here.. anyway.. i just want to say i finally got to meet ah mo in person this past x'mas when he came to toronto for a mall appearance .. something that i'd "cherish" in my heart for a long time.. hehehe..

AHHH!! HUNNYPOT!!! i can not believe you met him?!?!? i live in SD and i dont think he will ever come down to this part of the world!!

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Moses Chan is one talented actor. I pay attention to most of his series. I like him best in the series whereby he played the righteous guard, and the two Lady reserved an affection for him. (I forgot the title but I know the cast were: Bowie Lam, Gigi Leung, Sheren Tang, Moses Chan and Maggie Cheung. It's about politics in the palace, and the Ladies fought hard to win the Emperor's favour.)
    i believe that was War and Beauty

His acting is very poor and exeggarated . He appeared in too much series . Get rid of him !

Quote Originally Posted by suziko View Post
    His acting is very poor and exeggarated . He appeared in too much series . Get rid of him !
    acting is very poor?? i guess u been drinking

Quote Originally Posted by suziko View Post

Let me get rid of you first.

funny to see you guys say this actor that actor not good compared to moses but other say moses not good u guys will angry...

this should just be a Mo fan forum.....whoever dislikes him for even a teeny bit should might as well post somewhere else but not here...!
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

you are very polite compared other moses's fans but

No offense.

But many of them praise how good moses is and criticize other in other actor's thread. They did the same thing.

The reason why i came here isn't bash moses but read his fans's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone View Post
    you are very polite compared other moses's fans but

No offense.

But many of them praise how good moses is and criticize other in other actor's thread. They did the same thing.

The reason why i came here isn't bash moses but read his fans's comment.

'Others fans’ did the same thing. Don't blame Mo's fans only.