Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

it's a good series... you should give it a try... i think there's 26 episodes...

nope there are 27 episodes. Hey tracy - it's an awesome heck series! Highly recommended. Try to rent it, buy it or download it online lol. Ill try to get it on my hands later when I have a bit more money. You cant help yourself but fall in love with Steven Ma who casts as the 3rd son of the Cao family Cao Ji, a good-hearted, loyal, kind and talented man of literature and poetry. While Moses casts as Cao Pei, a vain, cold and short-tempered man who slowly evolves into a monster later on as he battles his youngest brother for one of the most beautiful women of their time, and of course the empire.

A tragic drama and romance ancient series. Anyways I really recommend it to you. And the Moses is so different than the one you see in Love Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    nope there are 27 episodes. Hey tracy - it's an awesome heck series! Highly recommended. Try to rent it, buy it or download it online lol. Ill try to get it on my hands later when I have a bit more money. You cant help yourself but fall in love with Steven Ma who casts as the 3rd son of the Cao family Cao Ji, a good-hearted, loyal, kind and talented man of literature and poetry. While Moses casts as Cao Pei, a vain, cold and short-tempered man who slowly evolves into a monster later on as he battles his youngest brother for one of the most beautiful women of their time, and of course the empire.

A tragic drama and romance ancient series. Anyways I really recommend it to you. And the Moses is so different than the one you see in Love Bond.
    lol that's why i'm kinda afraid to watch it.. i don't want to watch it and then like not like him anymore.. cuz he's bad u know? that tends to happen to me.. but i'll probably give it a try cuz yeah.. lol.. i think i'll still like him.. haha
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

haha you know I started noticing Moses after Where the Legend Begins? You wouldn't hate Cao Pei that much because at first his image is of a strong, determined man who is serious about matters and loves nothing more than the empire and his family. Also you would tend to like him because he was so sweet to Ada in a different way, that just makes you go "awww" and couldn't make up your mind who he should end up with - Steven or him. But as the series progresses on and he marries Ada he changes under the influence of a devious advisor and turns into a heartless monster. But he isnt exactly what you call evil because he is not.

I recommend it really. You wont stop liking him trust me you can take my word for it. Moses face and look really suits the description of Cao Pei and you'd be surprised this actor is so good he's so versatile in doing both good and bad roles.

Anyways if you dont watch this- you'll regret it- it's such an awesome series! The only person would you hate after watching this is Sonija Kwok and maybe Cheng Chi Sing as the devious advisor that influenced Moses. But he's always in evil roles so who cares about him. Highly recommended.You wont wanna miss one of the all time classics. That's all Im gonna tell you and you can decide if you wanna watch it or not but if im you I'll definitely give it a try : )

i'll give it a try if i find it.. lol i wanna watch it now...

haha u said take my word for it.. lol another series moses was in! haha

take my word for it... another good series... moses was pretty good in this... for some reason he looked super hot... i think it was the clothes and hairstyle... too bad he cheated on kenix... he was such a loving husband...

He was a BAD husband and friend or else he wouldn't have cheated on Kenix and went with his best friend's wife. I actually hated him here and I was glad Winnie Yeung left him and Bobby told him "If a woman could leave a man like this.. you'd expect her to leave another man just like that." And who does he think he is? Tried to get back with Kenix when he left his pregnant wife like this not to mention she was developing a good relationship with Bobby too.

But I agree he was hot I loved Take My Word For It - awesome show! Loved all 4 of the main casts. Bobby and Kenix one of my favorite actors and actresses and Julian and Annie whom I enjoyed watching as well.

Anyways.. hey tracy : http://www.sendspace.com/file/1de6hr the torrent for Where the Legend Begins full episodes 1-27. Depending on how advanced your computer is and what you use to download torrents it does take a long time since it's full episodes. I left my computer on for 3-4 days without turning it off or restarting once to finish downloading it..but my computer sucks crap so I dont know how fast it you take yours to download.

Anyways enjoy! You'll love the sweet romantic Moses at first but you'll hate the cold, heartless atrocious Moses later on, but you won't hate him after watching it- trust me. And if you're worried just watch Love Bond again and you'll forget all about the bad Moses hahah. anyways hope you liked it- because I sure did and so did many others. But Im sure you would want Steven to end up with Ada too.

haha yeahh take my word for it was very good, and yes i agree he was mighty hott in that. lol..

aww kiss7 ur soo nice! thanks soo muchh. lol that's true i'll just watch love bond again. hahhahahaha. okay thankss i'll try it tomarrow..

u guys are all soo nice!!! i'll try to return the favor if i can! lol.

He was a BAD husband and friend or else he wouldn't have cheated on Kenix and went with his best friend's wife. I actually hated him here and I was glad Winnie Yeung left him and Bobby told him "If a woman could leave a man like this.. you'd expect her to leave another man just like that." And who does he think he is? Tried to get back with Kenix when he left his pregnant wife like this not to mention she was developing a good relationship with Bobby too.
    lol

kenix was pregnant? wait he didn't know right? i totally forgot!!!!

Yea I think he didn't know.. :P but when he knew he wanted to get back together with her so he could take care of her and the baby but that's only when Winnie Yeung left him.. -_-'' *sigh Kenix didnt want to get back with him because she was heartbroken at what he did but then there was also a new rise of hope developing between her and Bobby's relationship .

so Tracy..did you start downloading it yet? lol

so Tracy..did you start downloading it yet? lol

um i tried.. lol but it's messed up.. like i'll try again. but it downloads in like two seconds and i'm like wtf. i try to open it and it won't soo i'll try again. lol

i know why it isn't working..

cuz it's a torrent file

and i don't have bittorrent or anythign like that...

=/

go download bitorrent... it's pretty useful at times... hahaha...

i thought moses went wid winnie 'cause kenix deivorced him... he still loved kenix though...

Download Bitcomet its probably the best bittorrent downloading program around.

click here to get started: http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.htm

Download Bitcomet its probably the best bittorrent downloading program around.

click here to get started: http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.htm
    yep... i think it is too...

kk thankss... lol noo. kenix didn't divorce himm he and winnie had a relationship first.. then i think she divorced him. lol

but winnie was such a biatch to bobby. i felt soo sorry for himmm.. cuz like before she left him she was like evil to him..

i think.. hahaha

i'm watching the gentle crackdown and i just remember how FUNNY AND CUTE moses was in there.. lol like when he laughs he does that hand motion.. hahah!!!! and in episode 5 the beginning he was with michelle yim and he was like screaming.. and he was like Ahh ahhh ahhh ahh.. in like different tones.. LMFAO. haha.. yeah and when he always faints lol... like i think it's a big change from his character in Love Bond to his character in The Gentle Crackdown... both of them are funny but like i dunno it's just differentt...

have any of u guys noticed?

yep... but i watched the gentle crackdown before i watched love bond...
    his character in TGC actually stands out from his other characters... it's strange how he is so shy in reality, but he can act so crazy in series... i guess that's what people call professional... i also read some where that he always blushes in reality, like when reporters ask him stuff and when he girls get to close... but he never blushes when that suff happens when he's acting... so pro...

lol yeah i think that the fact that he is soo shy in reality makes me like woah.. how can he be such a different person? lol.. yeah he does like on that super trip show.. haha..

i would've thought that he is like a funny and out going person... would have never guessed he was a shy person! haha

yeah same here i watched TGC before LB.. but when i watch TGC he was just on my okay list.. after LB i LOVE HIM! haha

after watching TGC... he went from my "i hate" list to "i will love forever" list... hahaha... i think he and bobby are the only ones on that list...

but i never really saw him blush... maybe he did and i cant tell...