Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

Default Moses Chan

Well, i didn't think there was a Moses thread so here it is. lol.. i really like him a lot. haha. I think he is soo HOT! haha. he is always great in series!! soo POST! if there are new things on him or something.

Smile

Well, i'd first watched Moses in Legend of Speed with Ekin Cheng whereby he's the bad guy. Next, saw him in Family Man & Take My Word For It. He really made me luv him in War & Beauty coz his acting is simply amazing. Next, i bought Riches Stiches and Better Halves for his sake. Both were great series too. Luv him a lot!
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoshan
    Well, i'd first watched Moses in Legend of Speed with Ekin Cheng whereby he's the bad guy. Next, saw him in Family Man & Take My Word For It. He really made me luv him in War & Beauty coz his acting is simply amazing. Next, i bought Riches Stiches and Better Halves for his sake. Both were great series too. Luv him a lot!

haha me too but i first saw him in healin hands 2... i didn' tlike him in take my word for it lovedd him in family man..

i'm watching love bond right now.. i LOVE it. and he and bernice and super cute togetherr.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    haha me too but i first saw him in healin hands 2... i didn' tlike him in take my word for it lovedd him in family man..

i'm watching love bond right now.. i LOVE it. and he and bernice and super cute togetherr.
    I heard they got together while filming Love Bond butta now they're breaking up due to Steven Ma who came in between. That was what i heard, not sure if it's true. Anyway, didn't u watch War n Beauty plus Riches Stiches? He really stands out in these two series.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoshan
    I heard they got together while filming Love Bond butta now they're breaking up due to Steven Ma who came in between. That was what i heard, not sure if it's true. Anyway, didn't u watch War n Beauty plus Riches Stiches? He really stands out in these two series.

yeah that's what i heard too but like i don't think steven ma got inbetween.. lol... umm i think they're still together. maybe? haha. well anyways yeah i saw both those too but healing hands 2 came out before that soo thats just when i just started liking him a lot there. by the time it was ritches and stiches and war and beauty i was alreadyy in love with him.. haha

Default <3 MOSES CHAN

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MOSES CHAN !! i didnt think he was such a great actor until Love Bond. and i really loovvveee his singing voice- so damn nice. and he's pretty hot too

Wow now that you have mentioned it - I just realized Moses never had a thread! He definitely deserves one.

Yup I like Moses too. I first saw him in HH2, and to speak the truth, I didnt give a flying f*** about him. Then I saw him again in Where the Legend Begins, one of my all time favorites, and although his performance as Cao Pei was nowhere near spectacular I cant help but always notice this actor. Probably he suited Cao Pei with his cold, hard looks and the costumes fit him really well. And I enjoyed the scenes before where he lusts for Yun Fok and was quite romantic at times. Allthough he married her later on and then started treating her like garbage and even killed her.

That's how I started to take notice in this actor. The I saw him in Family Man where he was quite cute and funny at times. I was surprised at this change- especially right after Where the Legend Begins ends, Family Man airs right after. And until I saw him in Love Bond- Im just amazed. He was spectacular. And he's probably one of my favorite characters in that show. He no longer had those hard wooden expressions he had once and he proved he had improved by miles. I never would've thought he could portray hilarious, relaxing comedic reliefs so well.

Hoping to see Moses more. And yea I agree he's pretty good looking although his big lips irritate me at times.

yeahh.. i thought for sure there was going to be a thread for moses.... but i searched and searched and there wasn't.. so i decided to create one.. lol.. not soo popular though...

=/

.. then its Moses' fans job to bump it up and make it popular

Id like to see more Moses soon in other series. I've enjoyed most of the series he was in. I wonder about Land of Wealth.

yeah me too.. i wanna watch super cops.. i forget is he in it??

ooo... a moses thread... hahaha... i got through here from tracy... hahaha... yep... super cops and land of wealth are yet to be released... i remember last year... there were moses series back to back... it was crazy... first it was love bond, then the gentle crackdown, then healing hands III, and last the charm beneath... but this year so far only the dance of passion was released... im dying to see super cops... he makes a hot cop... with the short hair...

who can forget the super hot racer and gangster look he has in AR3 Id like to see him in super cops soon and what he has to offer as well : D

he was smoking in ARIII... and he also smoked in split second... he looked so hot smoking... but it's very unhealthy... i dont think he smokes in reality... hopefully not...

haha thats sure a lot of "smoke" or related LOL

here's a picture of moses in super cops...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/mc82988/200641315191263901.jpg')

so cool... hahaha...

haha yeah he doesn't smoke in real life... mc82988- did u find the episode of that on trio show yet? the one on youtube is really short and is bad quality...

haha i can't stop watching it!!!! haha

i haave some really good screen captures of love bond if u guys want it...

i emailed you the link already... did you check your email...

ew moses looks bad with buzzcut. he needs more hair =/ but then again most guys has to have more hair to look better. i know im definitely not a fan of hair too short like buzzcuts. Moses..grow some hair!

i think most police officers got short hair... it's plain... and more comfortable... no need for gel or anything like that...

of course definitely in fact short hair is strongly recommended in the police and its acedemy and such...

its just that i like Moses with more and longer hair .. but then again he's a professional actor and he would have to do what's best for him, his role and the series.