Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

Quote Originally Posted by goggle
    LOL I'm growing to be a Moses fan and I can't wait to see Seung Wan Four Beauties even though I know it just started filming. Haha.

Btw did any of you guys watch Riches and Stitches? Is it good cause I'm planning to watch it
    nope... i didnt watch it... i wish i did...

Quote Originally Posted by goggle
    LOL I'm growing to be a Moses fan and I can't wait to see Seung Wan Four Beauties even though I know it just started filming. Haha.

Btw did any of you guys watch Riches and Stitches? Is it good cause I'm planning to watch it
    haha there's always room for another fan in the Moses wagon! anyway nope having watched Riches and Stitches .. do you need help with download or anything? What are some of your favorite Moses series?

google- i've seen Riches and Stiches.. it's not REALLY good but it was a good series..... umm yeahh moses acted really well in that series haha..

kiss7 and Mc- we have a new fan!!! lol other than just the three of us!!! haha. yeah family man is quite good.. even though i'm surprised how much the four sisters fight... seriously they fight a lot. lol i've watched only the first four episodes and it's like fighting fighting and fighting.. anytime they're all together! lol
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    google- i've seen Riches and Stiches.. it's not REALLY good but it was a good series..... umm yeahh moses acted really well in that series haha..

kiss7 and Mc- we have a new fan!!! lol other than just the three of us!!! haha. yeah family man is quite good.. even though i'm surprised how much the four sisters fight... seriously they fight a lot. lol i've watched only the first four episodes and it's like fighting fighting and fighting.. anytime they're all together! lol
    yep a new fan... hahaha...

and about family man... i cant stand it when they fight... but it's realistic... sisters do fight a lot... and there are four...

lol yeahh i guess but usually tvb isn't soo realistic.. lol.... i love when flora calls moses likee umm their company name and then manager.. u guys know what i mean??? lol...

omg i watched episode 36 in hh3... at the end.. OMG.. bernice and moses' kiss.. damn it wasn't a kiss it was like a MAKE OUT session. i was like OMG OMG OMG....lol

it wasn't that great to watchh but it was definately like OMGGG.. lol.... this is the first "make out" scene i've ever seen from tvb.. DEFINATELY EXCITING... hahha

lol yeahh i guess but usually tvb isn't soo realistic.. lol.... i love when flora calls moses likee umm their company name and then manager.. u guys know what i mean??? lol...

omg i watched episode 36 in hh3... at the end.. OMG.. bernice and moses' kiss.. damn it wasn't a kiss it was like a MAKE OUT session. i was like OMG OMG OMG....lol

it wasn't that great to watchh but it was definately like OMGGG.. lol.... this is the first "make out" scene i've ever seen from tvb.. DEFINATELY EXCITING... hahha
    for family man i know what you mean... it's funny... hahaha...

and the kiss was crazy... i knew it was going to be wild 'cause people online were discussing it... it was so forceful and aggressive... but at least it wasnt like a wet messy kiss... they did a great job on that...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    for family man i know what you mean... it's funny... hahaha...

and the kiss was crazy... i knew it was going to be wild 'cause people online were discussing it... it was so forceful and aggressive... but at least it wasnt like a wet messy kiss... they did a great job on that...
    haha yuppp yeah family man's good.. heheh i just can't wait until the scenes of moses and flora together.. lol although BERNICE AND MOSES are way cooler flora can take it for second. =) lol... and her name's Tracy too!!!! lol WHAT A COEINCIDENCE!!!! hahhaha

haha yuppp yeah family man's good.. heheh i just can't wait until the scenes of moses and flora together.. lol although BERNICE AND MOSES are way cooler flora can take it for second. =) lol... and her name's Tracy too!!!! lol WHAT A COEINCIDENCE!!!! hahhaha
    at first i was confused about the "tracy" thing... and then i was like oh... hahaha...
    flora and moses actually had very little romantic sences in this series... that was the bad thing about this series...

i think moses and bernice looks cuter too... it's probably 'cause bernice asks cuter than flora...

lol.. i dunno it's just something about bernice that makes me love her soo much.. HAHA.. u guys know when SUper Cops is coming out??? how about Breakthrough Action??? those are on my TOP TOP TOP lists of MUST MUST MUST watches.. hahhaha..

yeahh i just watched the scene where Moses starts to like Flora... haha.. this movie progresses pretty fast i'd have to say. lol actually not really lol in a way well maybe cuz i've finished half of the series in two days.. lol... but sometimes Flora can look really pretty but sometimes it's like EW.. lol.. not to be mean or anything.. hehe...

heyyy so whatsup lately with you guys and Moses? Hows your series tracy?

lol.. i dunno it's just something about bernice that makes me love her soo much.. HAHA.. u guys know when SUper Cops is coming out??? how about Breakthrough Action??? those are on my TOP TOP TOP lists of MUST MUST MUST watches.. hahhaha..

yeahh i just watched the scene where Moses starts to like Flora... haha.. this movie progresses pretty fast i'd have to say. lol actually not really lol in a way well maybe cuz i've finished half of the series in two days.. lol... but sometimes Flora can look really pretty but sometimes it's like EW.. lol.. not to be mean or anything.. hehe...
    dont know about those two series... probably later later on... hahha... hopefully we dont have to wait till next year...

and i think flora is very pretty... and she's super nice in real-life that's why everyone loves her so much... like all the other fa dans and siu sungs...
    Last edited by mc82988; 09-01-06 at 01:10 AM.

breakthrough action and super cops would probably be released later on this year or early next year!
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

dont know about those two series... probably later later on... hahha... hopefully we dont have to wait till next year...

and i think flora is very pretty... and she's super nice in real-life that why everyone loves her so much... like all the other fa dans and siu sungs...

lol yuppp... and i heard Jessica is really nice in real life also.. hahaha... to tell u guys the truth i have NEVER heard of the Fa Dans until like a year ago in here.. loll

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    breakthrough action and super cops would probably be released later on this year or early next year!
    HOPEFULLY the end of this year!!!! lol is super cops about like a cop that's psycic? lol i thought that's what i heard it was about... hahah... and i heard Breakthrough ACtion was goign to be good.. i saw this clip on the making of it and it looks okay.. lol but BERNICE is in it.. haha so that's ALWAYS good. =)

lol yuppp... and i heard Jessica is really nice in real life also.. hahaha... to tell u guys the truth i have NEVER heard of the Fa Dans until like a year ago in here.. loll

HOPEFULLY the end of this year!!!! lol is super cops about like a cop that's psycic? lol i thought that's what i heard it was about... hahah... and i heard Breakthrough ACtion was goign to be good.. i saw this clip on the making of it and it looks okay.. lol but BERNICE is in it.. haha so that's ALWAYS good. =)
    hopefully... yep i heard jessica is cool too... a very straight forward person... and about super cops... i think that's what it's about... unless they changed it... and breakthrough action dont know if it's good or not... im not a big fan of steven, ron, shirley, kenneth, and kate... yep i saw the making-of clip too... some people there seemed "conceited"...

super cops? what's the chinese title?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hopefully... yep i heard jessica is cool too... a very straight forward person... and about super cops... i think that's what it's about... unless they changed it... and breakthrough action dont know if it's good or not... im not a big fan of steven, ron, shirley, kenneth, and kate... yep i saw the making-of clip too... some people there seemed "conceited"...
    lol.. did u see the one of when they were filming the scene where they were swimming? me neithet not really a fan of any of those but i'ma watch it just for bernice's sake.. lol... yeahh it'll be cool.. super cops plot line that is... lol..

cherrie- dunno what the chinese title is.. but i know that Gigi Lai and Yoyo Mung is also in Super Cops.. and of course as well as MOSES CHAN.. hehehhe

i'm at PE at school and all these guys are soo tall they're like 6'2 but they don't seem that tall and moses is what? 6'0? soo i'm like moses is shorter than them?? WEIRD.. lol cuz he looks soo tall and i guess he's buffer soo that would make him look taller.. i guess?

awww its cool to know that Jessica is a really nice and straightforward girl More reasons to love Jess.

can you guys tell me more about Super Cops?

hm isn't that called tong tien kan tan?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    super cops? what's the chinese title?
    dont know how to write chinese...
    but the pinyin is something like tung tin gon taam... dont know if that helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    can you guys tell me more about Super Cops?
    um not really...

all i know is that moses is going to be paired wid gigi... they break up and kevin cheng tries to court her... kevin is supposedly gay... but he's kinda hiding it... and kevin is also a murder... he kills some people including gigi... and moses kills kevin to avenge gigi...

oh and moses said he learned a lot of things while filming this series... like ice skating and magic... he dances... something about being a thailand gigolo... hahaha... really cant wait to see him as one...

and i think yoyo and marco ngai are going to be a couple...

and i think maggie siu and yeun biao are playing a couple... i think yeun biao is the psychic one... but once again not sure if the storyline changed or not...

yeahh. wow MARCO NGAI is coiming back outt??? wooo haven't seen him since the catch the uncatchablee.. GEEZ lol

umm yeah i'm still waiting for AR5... lol... hopefully that'll come out soon if they are filming it...