Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KWON SANG WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    loL. i've never seen stairway to heaven though. but i wanna see Make it Big. KSW AND SSH. hehehe.
    You have never seen KSW in Stairway before ???!!!! You must get your hands on the show NOW. KSW looked so darn good in that show that I was practically drooling everytime he's on screen. And who can forget the infamous shower scene in STH...

yapp.. to add on.. this is the show which he showed off his crying skills talent... it was so great... and he juz keeps crying in the show..... ahhhhh... perfect show
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

I love him since STW. So cool, charming, gentle, calm but strong. It seems his drama willbe aired here, Sad bla bla bla forget dah. Maybe Sad Sonata.

I first saw him in STH and he really attracted my attention as the handsome, rich guy.

I find that he's cute in Dating Now although he looks more childish
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaves
    I first saw him in STH and he really attracted my attention as the handsome, rich guy.
    yep ..same here. and i also think he's hot !!heheh
    i think KSW really good match wit CJW ...love them in STH

I looove KSW!!!!

I really adore his handsome face.......

Hehe, I did get My Tutor Friend and watched it a couple of days ago. LOL, the serie was quite amusing and cute. Lol, so much crazy thinsg happened and I just laugh whenever he jumps out the window! Also his personality is interesting and so intriguing, lol, quite loveable in the end. Chemistry with Kim Ha Nuel is sweet also, loved how he finally grew towards her!!

I think I will get Love So Divine eventually also. Saw some clips of the filming and a part where he is singing the themesong along with Ha Ji Won and another actor. LOL, the three of them looked so happy and seemed to have a blast while singing

I also saw a clip were he was singing the song to Stairway to Heaven. Hehe, it was really good! At the beginning he seemed a bit afraid, lol. Such a worried look on his face, but after awhile, he was very comfortable!

I can't wait to see more on him soon! Hope his serie will release out soon!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking hello

hello everyone! KSW fan too! just watch youth comic (almost love) hilarious! love his dancing moves although his hair was not that great on him. prefer his look in stairway to heaven.

I agreed with you about his hair but nomatter what he is still fine. He's my NUMBER ONE actor.

I'm trying to watch all of his movies and series ...Currently I'm watching "INTO the Sun".. is it any good???
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE
    I agreed with you about his hair but nomatter what he is still fine. He's my NUMBER ONE actor.

I'm trying to watch all of his movies and series ...Currently I'm watching "INTO the Sun".. is it any good???
    Don't know anything about "Into the Sun" I'm also trying to catch a glimpse of that. There's a part in Youth Comic (Almost Love) where KSW and a friend were taking a quick shower in a public bathroom and an older lady walked in and they were basically naked. Of course they blurred out the private parts. But to see him like that,.....Whoo! I would faint! *sigh* Makes me wonder if he really was naked for that one scene? Anyone know?
    Love Jesus! Love God! Love Life! Love Yourself!

hmmm....i don't think he is but let us just imagine he is....hehehehe...

Tell me why you like KSW....I don't why but I really really like him as an actor.. He's not the cutest actor ( well to me, he is) but he has alot of charismas.

hmmm....i don't think he is but let us just imagine he is....hehehehe...

Tell me why you like KSW....I don't why but I really really like him as an actor.. He's not the cutest actor ( well to me, he is) but he has alot of charismas.
    well, i like him because he's brothers w/ssh (another guy i like) and besides the fact that he has a killer body and is hot, i think that he acts really well. loves it when he cries. love him in stairway to heaven. it doesn't matter what role he plays whether he's rich and stuck up a little or poor and sweet, he plays whatever role very, very well. loved the part where he had a tear drop and he covered his face w/his hat in Sad Love Story. it happened during the time when him, his friend, and the girl were having a snow fight. Awww! I could had fainted and cried w/him. Awww!!!! He looked even hot when he cried like that. What a SWEETY!!!!!

EXACTLY how i feel about him. Coolio! I don't feel alone anymore..heheheh

Talking My Tutor Friend

EXACTLY how i feel about him. Coolio! I don't feel alone anymore..heheheh
    I just seen "My Tutor Friend" and OH MY GOSH! HE WAS HOT!!!!!!!! Love him in that hairstyle the best. Slick but yet cool and HOT! The movie was funny!!! Played a good role and a real good actor. Fighting scenes were pretty tight too! Looks so real. I wish that they had a prettier girl, but it fits the story line. Love watching him.

any latest info on Kwon sang woo? any new series?

does anyone know if he really know Martial art? he looked very skillful on most of his fighting acts...

Sorry but unlike most of you, I prefer him to be paired with Kim Ha Neul. They were awesome in My Tutor Friend and Almost Love.

Default kwon sang woo

any news on kwon sang woo?
    thanks

Talking

Wow!Finally i found it! The thread for my cutest and hottest kwon sang woo!! Hehehe Too over joy.

Ok ok I've watched the sad love story. It was so sad!!! But sometimes there's some scene where I get annoyed with the tears.

Well toooooo much tears... But I didn't watch the end of that drama. I heard that he died in the end. Is it true? How he died?? Can anyoune tell me?

already watch: stairway to heaven
    Sad sonata/love story
    into the sun
    Love so divine
    How little.............

Default Sad Love Story

Quote Originally Posted by eislay
    Wow!Finally i found it! The thread for my cutest and hottest kwon sang woo!! Hehehe Too over joy.

Ok ok I've watched the sad love story. It was so sad!!! But sometimes there's some scene where I get annoyed with the tears.

Well toooooo much tears... But I didn't watch the end of that drama. I heard that he died in the end. Is it true? How he died?? Can anyoune tell me?

already watch: stairway to heaven
    Sad sonata/love story
    into the sun
    Love so divine
    How little.............
    The way that KSW died was that he blocked a bullet for his friend. Didn't want to go to the hospital because he wanted to see the girl sing. He died after seeing her sing. At the end, she has his child, boy, same one as the beginning that has the spitting image of KSW.