Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KWON SANG WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Kwon Sang Woo

I like him after watching his drama "Stairway to Heaven".

I believe most of us like him because of his impressive acting and also
    his love for JS (CJW).

Come, let's support him and hope one day he can come to Singapore
    and meet his fans just like BYJ did.

I like him too! I first saw him in Volcano High but he didn't get a lot of screen time there. I started to like him in "My Tutor Friend".

i realli like him in STH, such a talented actor-has v good crying skill. is he up to any series now?heard he's filming sad sonata.

haha! i like this guy too... im currently watching STH right now (it just started to air in one of the local channels here in the phils) i gotta say his acting is superb... he looks really cool..
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!

KSW

I watched him first at STH too, than Into the Sun, than My tutor Girl and soon hopefully I can watched him on Love, So Divine and Make it Big.
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Red face

I love him in STH...He look so manly and strong, but faithful to his love (dreaming)...I will dream about him tonight....

loe him soo mcuh ..after watch STH ..goshh man .he soo ....heheh ..ok ok enuff there ....hope to see more series of him and other GOOD actress !

whaaaaa!!!!! i LOVE KSW!!!! he's really handsome and cool, his body's to die for too!!!
    love him in Volcano High
    My Tutor Friend
    Love So Divine

STH
    and that series with Chae Rim and Soh Ji-suk.. damn forgot the title...
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny
    whaaaaa!!!!! i LOVE KSW!!!! he's really handsome and cool, his body's to die for too!!!
    love him in Volcano High
    My Tutor Friend
    Love So Divine

STH
    and that series with Chae Rim and Soh Ji-suk.. damn forgot the title...
    He acted in a small role in Sweet/Delicious Proposal too, Son Ye-jin stars in it too and also So Ji Sub but that was a long time back haha. He was on a bike a lot in this show.

Yup, I just saw him recently in Stairway to Heaven and he immediately won my heart!! I have to say that from a few pictures of him from that serie, he didn't look that handsome. Those pics made him look a bit more older than necessary. Gosh, but that made me even google more on him when I saw how good looking he was!! Lol, very handsome and cute all in one. Loved his style in the serie. Really clean cut prince charming I was also very impressed with his acting. First time seeing him and he was not a dissapointment at all. I thought he excelled throughout all those sad crying scenes!! He was crying with such ease!! I was extremely touched when watching him acting out those scenes. Plus his chemistry with Choi Ji Woo was great!! They really are great!! I'm looking forward to some more of his seires later on ^____^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny
    STH and that series with Chae Rim and Soh Ji-suk.. damn forgot the title...
    It's called "We are still dating" or " Dating Now".
    Cheers!!!!!!

love KSW aftering watchin ''STH'' ...a cutest couple ..CJW. im looking forward to see more KSW drama wit CJW. rite now im waiting for the ''Sad Story?'' wit Kim Hee Sun.
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

Talking

OH MY GOSH, HE IS SO CHARMING AND SWEET AND HANDSOME IN STH. I TOTALLY LOVE HIM AFTER WATCHING STH. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND SOME IF NOT ALL HIS DRAMAS/MOVIES, BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO SO. IN ANY EVENT, HIS LOVE FOR CJW IS SO REAL AND WONDERFUL. I MEAN, THIS GUY CAN BE SO GENTLE, SO KIND, SO WONDERFUL, AND STILL FIT THE ROLE HE PLAYED. HIS CRYING SCENE OUTSIDE THE CAFE IS SO TOUCHING, I ALSO CRIED WITH HIM.

HE IS ONE FINE, HANDSOME AND GORGEOUS ACTOR TODAY IN MY OPINION.

Talking

I am so happy theres a thread bout him He is the only actor that I like.Loved him starting since Stairways to Heaven.He is really a great actor,acting skills are fabulous esp. in Stairways to Heaven.He can really cry and move people's hearts.

This is so cute!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://movieimage.hanmail.net/images/photo/photo_people/photo_people_002300/photo_people_2309_33540_L.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://movieimage.hanmail.net/images/photo/photo_people/photo_people_002300/photo_people_2309_33541_L.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://movieimage.hanmail.net/images/photo/photo_still/photo_still_001150/photo_still_1185_10286_L.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgsrc2.search.daum.net/enter_img/imgmov/thumb/21900/21987_2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imgsrc2.search.daum.net/imgair2//00/38/71/00387193_2.jpg')
    Last edited by uselez; 09-24-05 at 04:16 AM.
    ||Kwon Sang Woo||クォン・サンウ ||권상우||权相宇||

Oh, thanks for all those pics uselez!!!! They are soooooooooooooo cute!!! The first two pics are really amusing! LOL, the face he is making is just hilarious! So was My Tutor Friend good? I think I'm going to buy that movie since it does sound good. Plus I'm sure KSW and KHN together will be very cute Who is that actress with him in the second to last pic? Is that Kim Ha Nuel as well?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Oh, thanks for all those pics uselez!!!! They are soooooooooooooo cute!!! The first two pics are really amusing! LOL, the face he is making is just hilarious! So was My Tutor Friend good? I think I'm going to buy that movie since it does sound good. Plus I'm sure KSW and KHN together will be very cute Who is that actress with him in the second to last pic? Is that Kim Ha Nuel as well?
    Oh Goddessofhonour, you won't regret getting My Tutor Friend ! KSW is sooo comparable with KHN....I got a copy and it been watched too many times for me to count. Its really funny and cute.....

The actresses on the second last picture is Ha Ji Won, that picture was from the movie called "Love is Divine".
    Cheers!!!!!!

I hope Kwon Sang Woo could go with Kim Tae Hee as a couple this time. Though there'd be a great height difference.

I like KTH in Stairway to Heaven. She's so evil.

Default I like him too!!!

Hello! Everyone!
    I like Kwon Sang Woo too but he really annoyed me in Sad Sonata the first 10 eps was realli good but after that it was realli draggy and stuff.
    Anyway, has anyone watched "Dating Now" i think it's the best of him he was soo funni!!!!
    BYE!!!

wahh i LIKED him after watchinf STH... and now even more after sad sonata... he is really a great and talented actors..
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

the first thing i ever saw him in was My Tutor Friend..that was a good movie. loL. and then i saw him in Sad Sonata. omG...that series..made me cry so much. but it made me SOOO mad too. lOL. every single time he didnt see the girl...and the series made us think he would...i was sooO mad. loL. i've never seen stairway to heaven though. but i wanna see Make it Big. KSW AND SSH. hehehe.