Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meteor Garden 2

Lightbulb Meteor Garden 2

well, i've seen it, but it's not that good...

Dao Ming Si's personality totally changes and he loses his cute, rich boy attitude.

Meteor Garden 2 is really pointless...the entire love between Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai was like...destroyed. In the end, I didn't really buy that they got back together...it was more like because Dao Ming Si couldn't have that other girl, he chose to return to Shan Cai.

Finally, he loses his memory like episode 2 and doesn't get it back until the last few episodes, so there are like three episodes of good Shan Cai-Dao Ming Si interaction.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Junior Member princessluvshotties's Avatar

Smile

i duno i reali didnt lyk mg 2 bcuz i dink it wuz reali cute cuz of lei but i duno cuz i dink dat it wuz reali sad cuz dey kept on givin lei chances u no? and it wuz soo sad cuz ming 4 wuz reali mean n stuff and lyk he shouldve stuck wit one girl n it wuz da other one so shang chai could of went wit lei!!!

I LOVE LEI!
    im inocent here

Seen this sequel for quite some time. This sequel is really pointless n I think whether the making of this sequel or us watching it is a total waste of our time.

First, they ruin d sparks of shan cai n dao ming si by making him loses his memory. n there's this terrible laughter of michelle saram (as dao ming si's other lover when he lost his memory) is really torturous.

Secondly, ok in the middle stage when they put lei in, I think that maybe he is going to be with shan cai.....well that's considered as a blessing since i always hope that they will be together.......but.........after one big round of nonsense....... dao ming si n shan cai were fix back together in d end just for d sake of putting them back.

Lastly, they emphase too much on d relationship bet. dao ming si n shan cai that other little moments bet. xiao you n simen were gone since esp. 1 by simen giving out a casual excuse. Frankly speaking d other 2 members of d F4 are only display items in this sequel....sign..........

Conclusion: Watching this show is a waste of time, money n energy that is unless U are fans of xu n zhai loh. if U are on for ken n van, don't waste your time, they don appear much.....

Did not like this one. Loved MG but this one distroyed that, first it was too long. ANd you only had the token DMS and SC moments in the start and the hurriedly made ones in the end. It would have been better is they just broke the couple up and made SC and HZL be together. Just stick to Meteor Garden that was a good one.

I agree, MG2 was definitely not as good (story wise) as MG1. I would recommend that eveybody should call it quits after MG1.

To be honest, it's not that bad, it's just pointless. Why after 28 episodes of angst in which they finally get together in MG1, is it necessary to add another 30 episodes (by way of making him lose his memory and falling for some one else??!!.... Pllllleeeeeeaaaassssseeeee).

In contrast to alot of peoples opinion, I actually liked DMZ personality a lot better in MG2, especially at the end when he's come back from travelling. I've always found his personality in MG1 to be kind of violent and psychotic!

I do admire his devotion to Shancai, whereas in MG1 Shancai has yet to convince me she feels remotely that strongly for him at all (It is not until MG2, that you actually feels that she does actually love him as he loves her). I was (ashamed to say) rooting for Ye Sha and DMZ because they got along so well w/ each other and all SC and DMZ do was fight/ sulk/ get back together in a never ending cycle.
    Last edited by fluffinduffin; 10-22-06 at 10:45 AM.

In the manga which Meteor Garden 1 and 2 are "loosely" based on adaptation of the manga and anime, Dao Ming Si/Domoyoji Tsukasa did lose his memory (later in the manga series)from an accident but it wasn't a car accident it was actually from a stab wound or some kind of serious injury and he did forget about Makino Tsukushi/Shancai but he DID NOT fall in love with another girl even though there was another girl who tried to steal him away. Hanazawa Rui/Lei did have feelings for Makino but the importance that she chose Domoyoji, willingly and wholeheartedly. Rui and her just became good friends in the end.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Yep... watched it before, and i actually sat through the whole thing, even though i was very tempted to stop watching... they TOTALLY ruined a good show with the 2nd season... the plot was draggy, and michelle saram grated on my nerves throughout the whole show...

I suggest you just stick to the MG1 and skip MG2. No big loss if you don't watch part 2, cause part 1 wrapped up quite nicely...

You know what would have ended MG 1 nicely.......

Part of episode 1, Series 2, i.e. going to Barcelona and the church etc. and then the ending from the last episode of Series 2 at the Church.

Ahhhhhh. Perfect

Default Meteor Garden II

u can download Meteor Garden II at

http://lovelymovies.colorfulblog.com...eor-garden-ii/

PAER 2 not interesting at all!!!! i hate it
    My 1st fav actress : Ruby Lin!!^^

It didnt good as MG1 and yeah,I dont really like MG2 plot

one of the worst taiwanese series i've ever watched... contrast to MG 1 -one of the best I ever watched.. that is HOW bad it is..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

worst!!! time-wasting

Quote Originally Posted by AznMovie
    what? there's a part two too?ugh....i quit...can't watch these all!lol...
    GAO HU ROCKS
    ALSO FAN OF THE FINAL FANTASY SERIES AND NARUTO!
    P.S. I got my icon at this site
    http://www.digik.net/avatars/series/13/38
    and it's by Izzy!

One of the worst series i've ever watched
    天地者 萬物之逆旅 光陰者 百代之過客

"Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved."

Really bad... Didn't like it as much as part 1.. you will be dissapointed if you watch this part after just finishing part 1....

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo
    Really bad... Didn't like it as much as part 1.. you will be dissapointed if you watch this part after just finishing part 1....
    I agree..I like part one better then part 2..The plot and storyline is too bad to be coninue like this..Sad..I love part 1 but i am sad for the part 2.

Default I love MG 2

i guess not everyone agrees with my opinion but it is my opinion and i am entitled to have one.

first thing is, i would never say that a series is bad because a lot of tears and perspiration was put into doing a series.

For me, MG2 is the most romantic series i have ever watched. It is touching and very emotional. It is long because every situations has to have explainations and that most of the viewers don't understand.

In MG1, it was about Ah Si's love for Shan Cai and MG2 was the other way around. I believe MG2 is just for intelligent viewers, viewers who really understand the conversation in the story. Every situation in the story is well thought of.

If you do watch it, try to be more interested in their conversation and understand each situation. Meteor Garden is the only series that you can watch that gives importance to each characters. They were not just decorations or a mere display. The antagonist have reasons why they behave in such ways and the characters are not selfish. When watching MG2, you'll get this feeling that you wish you are part of their lives and you are friends with this people.

By the way, in the ending, Ye Sha got well and decided to go back to her home. She knows Ah Si love Shan Cai...it was explained in Ye Sha's letter for Sha Ge, and why Shan Cai love Ah Si rather than Lei..Lei was her fantasy while Ah Si is her reality.

I have watched the entire series in one siting only and I pity those who are saying that it was bad for you can learn a lot of things from this series. This series has the best lines that i have ever heard and i have seen thousands and thousands of movies and series in any languages there is.

Thanks for reading.Sorry if i have hurt some feelings...
    Last edited by j_py18; 03-30-07 at 07:39 AM.