Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1496

Thread: The Drive Of Life 《歲月風雲》

Ep 19!
    Ray and Charmaine are really cute. Ray really loves her. He bought a bike with only 20 yen?!?! when was that?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8606/01aw9.th.jpg')
    He's so cute here.
    The preview for episode 20 is intense. I did'nt expect "that event" to occur so early
    click to show/hide spoilers
    the fact that Fung's mother is being accused of murder, so I guess Fung's going to hate the Wah family and drag Ray down..

Uh, It's a pity the serie has already been aired in China....I seem to be talking to the wind, many of you have seen the serie in mandarin....T_T.

Haha yes, I've already watched the mandarin version, but I'm still watching the cantonese version too

I thought episode 19 was really cute I also love it when they start playing Ray's subtheme during the Charray dating scene
    Favourites; Charmaine;Raymond;Ron;Myolie;Bosco

U guyz think that the song is odd? It's a very sad song and play during happy moment.

I like the song but plz dun play it whenever they want! Plz put it in rite time.

The series gets better from eps 20
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

spoilers ahead.

i'm on episode 4 right now. I got really emotional near the end of episode 4 when Sheren father died. I feel really bad for Damien because the Wong's family all think that Damien is trying to take over their family assets. Too bad they didn't hear the conversation between Damien and sheren's dad before he died. He had promised Mr.Wong that whatever they earn, the money will be divided equally because he's the founder of the company. haha...this series is getting so good!!!

Ep 20. It's becoming interesting, I'm not bored anymore :P
    Do you guys download the episodes or watch it on TV?!
    So bad the overseas are broadcasting the HK series like one year after they came out in HK...We're still at Forensic Heroes here...T_T
    When will it be Heart of Greed?! no need to talk about The Drive of Life.
    Good thing I found out where to get the episodes of TDOF, and good thing I found out an english forum talking about it.
    I feel like thanking you for supporting the series :P (well, because Ray is in it Haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Charray View Post
    Haha yes, I've already watched the mandarin version, but I'm still watching the cantonese version too

I thought episode 19 was really cute I also love it when they start playing Ray's subtheme during the Charray dating scene
    Ray and Charmaine are really SWEET when they are dating!!!
    Love episode 19 very much....

Quote Originally Posted by kamikakushi View Post
    So bad the overseas are broadcasting the HK series like one year after they came out in HK...We're still at Forensic Heroes here...T_T
    Good thing I found out where to get the episodes of TDOF, and good thing I found out an english forum talking about it.
    I feel like thanking you for supporting the series :P (well, because Ray is in it Haha)
    as for me, i watch it online with english subs because i don't kow chinese. haha...

It seems like it gets more and more complicated as the story run along, but the storyline is so good!

This series is very interesting.

Ahaha, I'm dying for the next episode...I loved the bicycle scene.

What's the url for the site to watch online with english subtitles?

two thumbs up for DOL!!! The storyline and the casts are just amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Taelin View Post
    Ahaha, I'm dying for the next episode...I loved the bicycle scene.
    I'm dying for the next episode too, one episode for one day, it is not enough for me !!! This series is very good and very interesting. Although notyet reach climax but already like in the climax. I loved Ray and Charmaine dating scene.

The ratings aren't doing pretty good, but I believe the ratings will get higher since many things have started to happen. After episode 20, the series gets better!!!
    Favourites; Charmaine;Raymond;Ron;Myolie;Bosco

The Drive Of Life (EPS 16 - 20) - 30 PTS

best selling secrets is also 30 points. wow. The storyline is so good, but I wonder why the rating is only 30 points.

Maybe ppl now wanna watch something happy and fast . DOL is slow and show many emotions, tears and hurt. It's long, too so many ppl decide to watch in from the middle. A frd of mine in HK said so.

Moreover, if anyone can't wait for it, they might watch CCTV version before. I'm the one.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

EP. 21!!!!!!
    Kya I hate that wife! (zhan pong's mother). She says she want to protect her family but doesn't she have any "leung sam"..euh..doesn't she feel ashamed??
    I don't know what you'll do if you were her but I won't do what she did. Anyway, "jeung ping" has already forgotten she killed her husband so..let it be! hum..well the wife did'nt have to tell her the way she did.

I'm a little bit confused with their names >_< sorry.

I download the episode in cantonese so dunno where to find it online with eng sub, sorry.

hope the rating will be higher after ep 20.

EP. 21!!!!!!
    Kya I hate that wife! (zhan pong's mother). She says she want to protect her family but doesn't she have any "leung sam"..euh..doesn't she feel ashamed??
    I don't know what you'll do if you were her but I won't do what she did. Anyway, "jeung ping" has already forgotten she killed her husband so..let it be! hum..well the wife did'nt have to tell her the way she did.

I'm a little bit confused with their names >_< sorry.

I download the episode in cantonese so dunno where to find it online with eng sub, sorry.

hope the rating will be higher after ep 20.
    I'm agree with you. That's why Charmaine hates Zhan Pong whole family. Can you tell me how to make spoiler box?

Quote Originally Posted by lilcuteeguh View Post
    The Drive Of Life (EPS 16 - 20) - 30 PTS

best selling secrets is also 30 points. wow. The storyline is so good, but I wonder why the rating is only 30 points.
    If i not wrong, TDOL air rating is 34.

Quote Originally Posted by louisax View Post
    Can you tell me how to make spoiler box?
    Choose Post Reply. You will be able to see a dialog icon with the word SPOIL on it.

Click it and type your message in between the spoilers box.

Like this

EP. 21!!!!!!
    I actually didn't hate her that much after she unintentionally

caused Cheung Ping to suicide

I'm actually pissed in the last 20 episodes where she twisted things around and blame Sau Fung (Charmaine). This ignorant Zhan Yan actually forgot what she did to Cheung Ping and how Sau Fung turn out this way.

She was never sincere in treating Sau Fung well after the incident with Cheung Ping. It was only guilt (and very shortlived one). I remember her complaining to Damien in later episode about

how she already consider Myolie as her daughter in law. So what does that make Sau Fung means to Zhan Yan prior to her 'revenge'? Charity case?! The daughter of your love rival whom your are still jealous of even after she died?

I say the real witch is her.
    Last edited by sehseh; 08-14-07 at 06:09 AM.

What episode Ron will come out?

Zhan Pong is very pity. He has to break up with Sau Fung because of his mum. By the way, we cant blame Zhan Pong mum tell Cheung Ping has killed his husband. She did that because she want to protect her family and husband.