Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 256566676869707172737475
Results 1,481 to 1,496 of 1496

Thread: The Drive Of Life 《歲月風雲》

Default Feng Shao Feng (Feng Wei) seriously injured in car accident

I bring one upsetting news. Feng Shao Feng, aka Feng Wei was involved in a car accident and was seriously injured. He's currently in coma, so let's all pray for his safety and hope he get well soon.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20071221/Img254228713.jpg')

News article here: (Note: Pictures of wreck car and blood, please do not look if you know you will feel uncomfortable)
    http://yule.sohu.com/20071221/n254228358.shtml

Ok... got another news that he regain consciousness already. Feeling relieved...
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2007-12-21/10131844775.shtml

Now nursing some broken ribs and stiches.
    Last edited by sehseh; 12-21-07 at 02:27 PM.

oh hope he will get well soon

Thanks for the news, omg the accident looks really bad, poor him, that sad I hope he get well soon too.
    Support: Anita Yuen-Maggie Ho Yee-Joyce Tang-Kenix Kwok-Myolie Wu-Christine Ng-Bernice-Tavia-Sharon!!!
    Loving: Julian+Anita, Boscolie, Rayolie, Sunny+Christine.
    Boscolie Paradise

that's sad!! hope he will get better.
    Currently watching:

• We got married
    • Moonlight Resonance
    • and many more...

"LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW."

Poor William, hope he'll get well soon
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Default Vietnamese spcneter out there

i'm sure this question probably has been asked before but this thread is way too long for me to go thru it all..

What's the vietnamese title for this series.? I want to watch this series because i think i'm back to be infactuated with Michael Miu again...thanks.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    i'm sure this question probably has been asked before but this thread is way too long for me to go thru it all..

What's the vietnamese title for this series.? I want to watch this series because i think i'm back to be infactuated with Michael Miu again...thanks.
    i dunno the title but i suggest u skip this series b/c it is pretty bad
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

"Gia Toc Phong Van" =)
    I reckon you should give this series a go XD

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i dunno the title but i suggest u skip this series b/c it is pretty bad
    what's so bad about it my dear Lunar? bEcause it's long and draggy? I only going to watch it becuase of Michael Miu....
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

I thought that this series was really good and it was totally worth my time even though it was a long series.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

what's so bad about it my dear Lunar? bEcause it's long and draggy? I only going to watch it becuase of Michael Miu....
    long, draggy, long, super long, invent new things out of no where to solve every single problem that comes up after 3 eps of trying to find a solution to solve the problem, long, draggy

^
    basically sums up the series
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    long, draggy, long, super long, invent new things out of no where to solve every single problem that comes up after 3 eps of trying to find a solution to solve the problem, long, draggy

^
    basically sums up the series
    Can't help but agree. This series has a GREAT cast but the story just sucks. Well...the story doesn't really suck...just draggy.

I prefer this to Heart Of Greed because it seems to me that in HOG the whole story revovles around the internal family conflict with this one woman causing all the trouble and they take so long to realise it and there is all this whining and shouting all the time.. the part that i liked in that show was raymond-linda scenes because i liked the protrayal of their r/s and i am a huge ray fan At least DOL has more of a plot and does not simply revovled around one particular thread...

Quote Originally Posted by salad1988 View Post
    I prefer this to Heart Of Greed because it seems to me that in HOG the whole story revovles around the internal family conflict with this one woman causing all the trouble and they take so long to realise it and there is all this whining and shouting all the time.. the part that i liked in that show was raymond-linda scenes because i liked the protrayal of their r/s and i am a huge ray fan At least DOL has more of a plot and does not simply revovled around one particular thread...
    Hong Kong viewers prefer watching people argue, scheme, and backstab than watching a 60 episode series that drags on to no end.

Another amongst the long list of not worth watching TVB series. I thought this series was boring and draggy. Nothing special about the series and definitely not worth wasting time on.

I noticed that a lot of posters these days rarely criticize TVB series and in fact praise them. But, many of these posters are young and haven't really watch good quality TVB series before (like Greed of Man or Square Pegs). These series do nothing in terms of entertainment.

Btw, this series had the most ridiculous exaggerating script and over acting I've ever seen. I don't even blame the actors for the over acting. I blame the script writers for forcing the actors into making them over act in order to fit the scene.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Qi44 View Post
    Another amongst the long list of not worth watching TVB series. I thought this series was boring and draggy. Nothing special about the series and definitely not worth wasting time on.

I noticed that a lot of posters these days rarely criticize TVB series and in fact praise them. But, many of these posters are young and haven't really watch good quality TVB series before (like Greed of Man or Square Pegs). These series do nothing in terms of entertainment.

Btw, this series had the most ridiculous exaggerating script and over acting I've ever seen. I don't even blame the actors for the over acting. I blame the script writers for forcing the actors into making them over act in order to fit the scene.
    Agree with what you said, this series had a big cast but the plot was mediocre, nothing compared to Greed of Men, Cold Heart Warm Blood or Secret of the Heart. Those series had a big cast with great storyline that made me not want to miss any episodes. DOL, I missed a couple of episodes and didn't even realize it, that's how draggy it was because it really was going no where. The whole story about Charmaine's misunderstanding with Ray's family seemed forced in just to add drama and then it was resolved in a matter of a one or two episodes. I miss the older shows with great villians, great subplots and naturally flows.

Btw, while I was reading your post I thought there was bug on my screen from the corner of my eye so was trying to brush it.... turned out to be your avatar!