Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What happens after transferring all of one's internal power?

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Qi is also one's lifeforce. Every human has Qi. If you transfer *ALL* your Qi, you die.
    I am quite sure DY absorbed the qi of his victims totally.(the unlucky ones) and they didn't seem to die.

he absorbed it "uncontrollably", which mean not exactly 100% all. to absorb the qi at a quick and powerful move, require deep concentrations to open most or ur channels to accept incoming energy and to store them at a large quantity. this takes training of course, which in dy case, he did not. just like ling hu chong as well.
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,
    For me, it is enough if I
    just breathe in my pure energy."

http://echallengor.blogspot.com

http://ech33.ui2u.com

Quote Originally Posted by ech33
    he absorbed it "uncontrollably", which mean not exactly 100% all. to absorb the qi at a quick and powerful move, require deep concentrations to open most or ur channels to accept incoming energy and to store them at a large quantity. this takes training of course, which in dy case, he did not. just like ling hu chong as well.
    段誉先吸得了无量剑派七弟子的全部内力

原来此时段誉已吸干了郁光标的内力,跟着便吸吴光胜的,郁光标的身子倒成了传递内力的通路。

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifian
    段誉先吸得了无量剑派七弟子的全部内力

?? sorry i don`t quite understand?
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,

段誉先吸得了无量剑派七弟子的全部内力

1. Duan Yu absorbed all the internal energy from the seven disciples of No Measure Sword.

2. At this point of time, Duan Yu has fully absorbed Yu Guang Biao's internal energy, following that Wu Guang Sheng became his next target, Yu Guang Biao's body began to play the role of a medium for transferring internal energy to Duan Yu.

To become the path for internal energy from other sources to flow past you, your body should be devoid of internal energy, which I believe is the reason why Yu Guang Biao's body can create a pathway for internal energy from Wu Guang Sheng to pass through.

TommyH
    Unregistered

The impression I'm getting from this is:

1) for the older people they die because they ran out of internal energy to keep them living (does that mean they should have died already if not for their internal power?).

2) for young and middle aged people they live since their life does not completely rely on their internal power.

as known everyone has qi - depends on how to maximize it.

for normal people who goes round normal routine without any qi practice are exposed to many kind of disease like stress, lung problems, asthma... and so on. of course they can live their life like that, but without any protection from those mention.

put it simply when u were born u have 10 bp of qi for instance, and when u were older it slightly increase till ur become very old when it reduce back to 0-that when u die.

but for those have internal power, it's like a boost to ur health which makes u gain xtra yrs and when the bp goes back to 0, die also.
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH

1) for the older people they die because they ran out of internal energy to keep them living (does that mean they should have died already if not for their internal power?).

2) for young and middle aged people they live since their life does not completely rely on their internal power.
    Who agrees with me on this?

段誉先吸得了无量剑派七弟子的全部内力

I suppose what JY was saying is that he absorbed all their 'cultivated' strength?

Its noteworthy that when RWX sucked his targets, they become like a cripple, but Bei Ming seems to absorb while living the target still a healthy normal person.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Originally Posted by TommyH

Who agrees with me on this?
    #1, agree. I think practicing martial arts make a person healthier than a normal person, and the old people live longer because because the qi is replacing their (errr) 'youth enery' that they've lost.

#2, also agree.
    Let's say 2 people without any martial arts, one is a young man and one is an old man. Everyone would agree that the young man will be stronger/healthier than the old man, rite?
    Ok, now next scenario, 2 people with martial arts, one a young man and one an old man. Now if both of them get their qi suck by someone, the young man will be alive because of his 'youth energy', but the old man will die because he no longer has qi energy or 'youth energy' to keep him alive.

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    I suppose what JY was saying is that he absorbed all their 'cultivated' strength?

Its noteworthy that when RWX sucked his targets, they become like a cripple, but Bei Ming seems to absorb while living the target still a healthy normal person.
    Er yeah... I sort of agree with you on this, Bei Ming absorbed their internal energy gained from cultivation maybe, not those controlling your blood I guess. There could be a slight difference between the energy powering up your skill and the one sustaining your life, both can be intertwined I believe.

well common sense, of course it`s agreeable.
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,

Well after what happened to WYZ and his two disciple sisters I think they die. And then there's several series that supports the idea of people dying after transfering their internal power.
    I have just re-read the book.

Xiao Yao Sect kung fu is different from the martial arts from other sects.

本派神功和心脉气血相连,功在人在,功消人亡。师父传了你神功后便即仙去,难道你没见到么?

Su Xing He: Our sect's divine skills are correlated with our heart, meridians, chi and blood, we live when our martial arts are present, we perish along with our martial arts if they are gone. Our master passed away after transferring his martial arts to you, didn't you see it?
    Last edited by Pacifian; 09-23-06 at 09:21 AM.

well of course all the martial arts skills is different, if it is the same, then that won`t make any differences do they rite?

even in terms of preserving, practising and transferring energy is different.
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,

TommyH
    Unregistered

Su Xing He: Our sect's divine skills are correlated with our heart, meridians, chi and blood, we live when our martial arts are present, we perish along with our martial arts if they are gone. Our master passed away after transferring his martial arts to you, didn't you see it?

But WYZ was already 90+. I don't think SXH really mean that if a XiaoYao Pai member loses all his/her internal then he/she'd die.

By the way did DY suck up all of Sikong Xuan? But Sikong Xuan didn't die, right? He suicided because he knew he was not going to get his Life/Death talisman cured, right? And I know DY later did suck JMZ's internal up but JMZ didn't die. And both these people aren't that old so wouldn't that mean after one transfers or gets absorbed all of one's internal he/she would still be alive if he/she is 'young' enough? Wouldn't that just prove my point (my point of old people dying and young people living)?
    Last edited by TommyH; 09-24-06 at 08:48 AM.

But WYZ was already 90+. I don't think SXH really mean that if a XiaoYao Pai member loses all his/her internal then he/she'd die.

By the way did DY suck up all of Sikong Xuan? But Sikong Xuan didn't die, right? He suicided because he knew he was not going to get his Life/Death talisman cured, right? And I know DY later did suck JMZ's internal up but JMZ didn't die. And both these people aren't that old so wouldn't that mean after one transfers or gets absorbed all of one's internal he/she would still be alive if he/she is 'young' enough? Wouldn't that just prove my point?
    SXH does mean that.

Xu Zhu wanted to transfer his internal energy to another person since he finds himself not up to the job of being Xiao Yao Pai leader, and the prospect of killing Ding Chun Qiu, he decided to pass on the energy to someone 'handsome'.

SXH dissuaded him using the above conversation.

Are those two people you mentioned a part of Xiao Yao Sect? If not, it doesn't really prove your point.

Quote Originally Posted by ech33
    well of course all the martial arts skills is different, if it is the same, then that won`t make any differences do they rite?

even in terms of preserving, practising and transferring energy is different.
    The MAJOR point of that post is not to say Xiao Yao sect internal energy is different , that's all. I want to say that they are different, much different from what other sects consider internal energy cultivation is, to the extent you cannot expect the same from other sects in this discussion.

If you notice in Chapter 5, the words on the scroll told Duan Yu Xiao Yao Pai kung fu is a total opposite from other internal kung fu, the internal energy moves in the opposite direction.

Hence, I came to my conclusion that just because XYZ died from transferring his energy, it could probably be only him.

TommyH
    Unregistered

The MAJOR point of that post is not to say Xiao Yao sect internal energy is different , that's all. I want to say that they are different, much different from what other sects consider internal energy cultivation is, to the extent you cannot expect the same from other sects in this discussion.

If you notice in Chapter 5, the words on the scroll told Duan Yu Xiao Yao Pai kung fu is a total opposite from other internal kung fu, the internal energy moves in the opposite direction.

Hence, I came to my conclusion that just because XYZ died from transferring his energy, it could probably be only him.
    What do you mean? Only WYZ died from transferring his internal, it could probably be only him? I thought you wanted to prove that XYP martial arts is different.

You said XZ wanted to transfer his internal power to someone handsome...wouldn't that mean he'd die too since Xiao Yao internal is 'linked' with the body.

What do you mean? Only WYZ died from transferring his internal, it could probably be only him? I thought you wanted to prove that XYP martial arts is different.

You said XZ wanted to transfer his internal power to someone handsome...wouldn't that mean he'd die too since Xiao Yao internal is 'linked' with the body.
    Precisely, Tommy.

Which is why SXH dissuaded him, because if he did transfer energy to others, he will perish just like WYZ.

I wanted to prove that XYP energy is different from others in THIS DISCUSSION.

I meant others might not necessarily die if they transfer their energy, unless their energy is also as unique.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

as you progress into advanced levels of inner power, that base life force in your body that keeps your organs functioning merges with your inner power and enhances it, so you stay healty and youthful looking even in old age. but when all your inner power is exhausted, and you happen to be 80+yrs, you could die.

JMZ was in his fifties, sixties. not that old. plus his inner power already went out of controll at that time, seperate from his base life force. the disiples from no measure cave had good but still comparitivly weak inner power. losing it caused them some degree of inner injury/exhaustion but wasn't enough to be fatal. through they would be weak and unable to move properly for a long while till they heal/recover.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/