Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happens after transferring all of one's internal power?

TommyH
    Unregistered

Default What happens after transferring all of one's internal power?

What happens to someone who transfers all his/her internal power to someone else?

Well, what do you think happens after you pour a full can of soda into a cup?

I'm just kidding. I would think the person would be powerless and be like a normal person without internal power.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Well, what do you think happens after you pour a full can of soda into a cup?

I'm just kidding. I would think the person would be powerless and be like a normal person without internal power.
    Well after what happened to WYZ and his two disciple sisters I think they die. And then there's several series that supports the idea of people dying after transfering their internal power.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Well after what happened to WYZ and his two disciple sisters I think they die. And then there's several series that supports the idea of people dying after transfering their internal power.
    WYZ, TSTL, and LQS were all near death anyway, they could only transfer their power to XZ and die.

I've seen some series where the older person transfer to the lucky youth and still lives but then later gets killed by someone else, either from a surprise attack or that person sacrificing themselves to protect the youth who have yet to master the martial arts in order to correctly use their inner power.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

What happens to someone who transfers all his/her internal power to someone else?
    Just ask mr Black White how he feels after being sucked dry by LHC.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Single Whip
    Just ask mr Black White how he feels after being sucked dry by LHC.
    But that's different from transfering internal power...that's sucking internal power...another topic worth discussing...

Whether someone dies after being sucked dry of internal power depends on what skill his/her enemy is using, right?

You get all small and shriveled. Please excuse the unintentional innuendo.

The person who transfer all their internal energy will either:
    1. grow old with white hair (or if they already have white hair to begin with, they will now have even whiter hair xD)

2. lost all their strength and die either in a few minutes or instantly

3. or both 1 & 2 hahaha

Those scenarios only will only apply to OLD people. Ex. WYZ, TSTL, and LQS.
    I think YOUNG people who transfer their internal energy to another will die earlier than they suppose to, just like they are growing older early. Let's say for example, Duan Yu while in his youth, who is suppose to live to 50 years old, transfer all of his internal energy to another person, he will now live to only 40 years old.

That's my thought.
    Last edited by lonelyassassin; 08-12-06 at 12:00 AM.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Whether someone dies after being sucked dry of internal power depends on what skill his/her enemy is using, right?

Is there any examples of this?

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    You deflate like a balloooooooon...
    You serious?

People are still welcomed to answer this question:

Whether someone dies after being sucked dry of internal power depends on what skill his/her enemy is using, right? Is there any examples of this?

Another question: and there is no way of preventing someone from sucking your internal power, is there?

Quote Originally Posted by junzi
    Another question: and there is no way of preventing someone from sucking your internal power, is there?
    I'm currently watching State of Divinity 1996, and there was a scene when Zuo Lengchan, Head Master of Songshan Sword School, (I'm not familiar with names, but he is the head of the 5 sword sect alliances) was fighting with Ren Wo Xing at Shaolin Temple. When RWX try to absorb ZLC internal energy, ZLC uses some kind of "Icy Palm" and transfer all of his icy energy to his index finger. RWX therefore absorbing the icy energy and his body turn cold (numb?) because 1 acupoint has been block. ZLC also said that he spent many years to invent this "Icy Palm" to counter that RWX's Hap Tinh Dai Phap (Viet name, sorry dunno Mandarin).

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong in names, skill names, or anything else.

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyassassin
    I'm currently watching State of Divinity 1996, and there was a scene when Zuo Lengchan, Head Master of Songshan Sword School, (I'm not familiar with names, but he is the head of the 5 sword sect alliances) was fighting with Ren Wo Xing at Shaolin Temple. When RWX try to absorb ZLC internal energy, ZLC uses some kind of "Icy Palm" and transfer all of his icy energy to his index finger. RWX therefore absorbing the icy energy and his body turn cold (numb?) because 1 acupoint has been block. ZLC also said that he spent many years to invent this "Icy Palm" to counter that RWX's Hap Tinh Dai Phap (Viet name, sorry dunno Mandarin).

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong in names, skill names, or anything else.
    You're right. Proof found in:
    原來左冷禪適才這一招大是行險,他已修練了十餘年的「寒冰真氣」注於食指之上,拚著大耗內力, 將計就計,便 讓任我行吸了過去,不但讓他吸去,反而加催內力,急速注入對方穴道。左冷禪所練「寒冰真氣」, 和梅莊的黑白子所練的「玄天指」乃是一路, 都是至陰至寒的工夫,不過左冷禪的內力更深厚得多,一瞬之間,任我行全身為之凍僵。-----> Chapter 27, edition 3.

Zuo Lengchan's earlier technique was most hazardous, he has accumulated polar ice energy for over a decade and transferred all that energy into his index finger at that moment. He defied the danger of losing a lot of his internal strength and allowed Ren Woxing absorb his internal power, he not only allowed he even forced it towards him by pouring it through the acupoint of his opponent. Zuo Lengchan's polar ice energy is similar to the Boreal Finger of Plum Manor's Heibai Zi, both were extreme yin and cold martial arts. However, Zuo Lengchan's internal energy was a lot deeper. In a few moments, Ren Woxing was frozen solid. translated from chapter 27, edition 3.

Zuo Lengchan had another method, that is to "hide" his internal energy during palm clashes. He did that too during the Shaolin fight with Ren Woxing. Ren Woxing generated his "Star Absorbing Technique" in his hands when he clashed palms with Zuo, but Ren noticed that Zuo's palms were utterly energyless. Zuo had "hidden" his internal strength from Ren Woxing' Star Absorbing Technique.

According to Su Xinghe, disciple of Wuya Zi, if the power transfer is complete the "giver" will kick the bucket.
    Another example is in Gu Long's Iron Flag Heroes, the wife of the Emperor of the Night, Madame Zhu died shortly after transferring her "Jiayi"* (bridal cloth) energy to Tie Zhongtang.

* Same skill as Yan Nantian's.
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

Qi is also one's lifeforce. Every human has Qi. If you transfer *ALL* your Qi, you die.

Isn't there some examples sometimes where the person has transfered all or most of his or her internal power and then rapidly ages or the appearance becomes something like an older version of him or herself.

WYZ in DGSD was already old, but his hair pretty brownish and his skin wasn't that rough. But he turn INCREDIBLY old with mass white hairs and rinkles after he transfer all his internal energy to Xui Zhu.

Btw, that was 1996 TVB adaptation. I'm not sure about the novel.

TommyH
    Unregistered

So...anymore discussion?

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

it depends, if your vary old, transfering all your energy can drain all your strenght and you can die from exhaustion. a middle age person would live, but suffer from exterme exhaustion that takes days or weeks to recover from.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

if u transfering all ur energy, then u become 99% weaker than before. but if ur energy was sucked from u, 101% of ur energy will be gone.
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,
    For me, it is enough if I
    just breathe in my pure energy."

http://echallengor.blogspot.com

http://ech33.ui2u.com