Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most muscular

Hmmm, then I should have drawn YG's arm smaller since it not the size that estimates strength.

I agree with the lot of you that XF is very muscular. GJ I don't know. Ao Bai from DOMD was almost portrayed as a giant and very muscular (tv adaptation).

What about YiDeng's disciple --the boatsman. he rolled with heavy iron oars up and downstream making him a giant?
    Last edited by hkopinions; 08-14-06 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Wudi
    That's a great picture, thanks!

Showoff, you know that 50lbs is quite a lot. Anyways, 25lbs is a pretty big difference in arm curls. I'll say that a 50lbs armcurl is about equivalent to 220lbs benchpress. Going from 50 to 75 for the armcurl would be like going from 220 to 330 in the benchpress.

Good point, but I doubt that a guy that can swing around more than 100lbs easily with one arm would have an ordainary looking arm.

naw man, i used to be able to curl 40lbs, and i can't even bench the bar alone on the benchpress. lol... but i do notice in gym, most guys hit the bricks at around 50+... 75 is a crapload of wiegh to lift with just 1 arm.

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Ao Bai (or better known as Oboi in the west) should be the most muscular one around. With only military combat training this Manchu man was said to have stormed into Ming troops and threw Ming soldiers around with ease.
    It was also said that he killed a mad bull with one blow of his fist in Beijing and was reported to kick tigers and panthers to death.

(info from Duke of Mount Deer)
    Last edited by Athena; 08-15-06 at 04:26 AM.
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    naw man, i used to be able to curl 40lbs, and i can't even bench the bar alone on the benchpress. lol... but i do notice in gym, most guys hit the bricks at around 50+... 75 is a crapload of wiegh to lift with just 1 arm.
    I know curling is your biceps and benching is your chest, but the bar is only 45 with both hands

Regardless, I wonder how much wuxia heros can bench/lift without inner strength? Ao Bai I imagine would be one of the strongest men alive today.

Heh, would that make Aobai hit harder than Xiao Feng then given their respective tiger performances

Quote Originally Posted by Athena
    Ao Bai (or better known as Oboi in the west) should be the most muscular one around. With only military combat training this Manchu man was said to have stormed into Ming troops and threw Ming soldiers around with ease.
    It was also said that he killed a mad bull with one blow with his fist in Beijing and was reported to kick tigers and panthers to death.
    Is this the real Oboi? All I know of the real Oboi in history was that he was considered a hero in the Shun Zhi years. And naturally he tried to overthrow Kangxi when Kangxi was young. And of course, Oboi is Yellow Striped Banner or Xiang Huang Chi.
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚
    此时一灯大师的“一阳指”功夫实已到了登峰造极、炉火纯青的地步,指上发出的那股罡气似是温淳平和,但沛然浑厚,无可与抗