Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most muscular

Default Most muscular

Who do you think are the most muscular people in Wuxia?

I think XF is the buffest as he's such a macho guy although YG probably has the biggest left arm.

Who among women characters would be muscular? HR? RYY?
    Last edited by Wu Wudi; 08-11-06 at 10:27 PM.

Aobai from DOMD?

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Wudi
    Who do you think are the most muscular people in Wuxia?

I think XF is the buffest as he's such a macho guy although YG probably has the biggest left arm.

Who among women characters would be muscular? HR? RYY?
    YG was described as slender, though i highly doubt the possibility of him having a small left arm after playing with that HIS for so long.
    Burying his Dugu 9 Jian manual under an epitaph, Dugu Qiubai felt he has left his legacy for the next generation. He then moved to Shaolin to study Buddhism, sweep floors and tap elite fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardor
    YG was described as slender, though i highly doubt the possibility of him having a small left arm after playing with that HIS for so long.
    nah, he hadn't used it for like at least a decade by the end of the book...maybe his arm "normal-ized"

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying
    nah, he hadn't used it for like at least a decade by the end of the book...maybe his arm "normal-ized"
    But he had no trouble using the tiger sword when he was 36 though.
    Burying his Dugu 9 Jian manual under an epitaph, Dugu Qiubai felt he has left his legacy for the next generation. He then moved to Shaolin to study Buddhism, sweep floors and tap elite fighters.

Yeah and the tiger was much heavier than his HIS.

If Yeung Gor had a huge arm, and only one arm, wouldn't he fall over all the time from the awkward balance?

Guo Jing was described as being very buff too wasnt he? but i think maybe among JY guys xiao feng is still the most muscular.

Daerba was suppose to be huge. Zhang AhSheng, the fifth Freak was also said to be jacked.
    Last edited by SkineePanda; 08-13-06 at 03:18 AM.
    Underneath the fluffly, cudly exterior lies the tormented and complex creature known as the panda.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey
    Aobai from DOMD?
    Yeah, he was reportedly quite a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by SkineePanda
    Daerba was suppose to be huge.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Daerba was described as skinny in the novel. It was those adaptations that portrayed him as the muscular, buff superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    If Yeung Gor had a huge arm, and only one arm, wouldn't he fall over all the time from the awkward balance?
    Holding the Heavy Iron Sword would already make him have an awkward balance, wouldn't it? Also, YG's arm would probably be larger than normal even after he stopped using the HIS. People that played tennis in high schools still have one arm much bigger than the other even after quitting tennis for years.

How heavy is the Heavy Iron Sword? If it's like 50 pounds or more, then YG must have huge biecps, which might be why chicks dig him so much.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey
    Aobai from DOMD?
    Is Aobai one of the 4 big evils?

HIS was described to be about 110-130 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hkopinions
    HIS was described to be about 110-130 lbs.
    That's ridiculous. YG's arm must be bigger than the bodybuilding champion Ronnie Coleman whose biceps are 24 inches and does armcurls with "only" 75 lbs. No wonder YG can kill someone with a plam to the chest.

Yeah, since YG was tall and slender--his left hand must be the same width as him.

My quick rendition of YG with big left arm--Thanx to Huang Xiao Ming. I am no good at drawing muscles--should have paid attention in art class. I should have made the arm double that size --oh well.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n229/hkopinions/yg1arms_edited.jpg')
    Last edited by hkopinions; 08-13-06 at 06:51 PM.

Ronnie Coleman only curls 75? I'm not a big guy and curl 45's....50's on a good day =)

probably xiao feng

Arm strength is not always measured by size. There are some guys with enormous strength but not too much muscle look. Though if you try to touch their ordinary looking arm, it is surprisingly rock hard.

Quote Originally Posted by hkopinions
    My quick rendition of YG with big left arm--Thanx to Huang Xiao Ming. I am no good at drawing muscles--should have paid attention in art class. I should have made the arm double that size --oh well.
    That's a great picture, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tape
    Ronnie Coleman only curls 75? I'm not a big guy and curl 45's....50's on a good day =)
    Showoff, you know that 50lbs is quite a lot. Anyways, 25lbs is a pretty big difference in arm curls. I'll say that a 50lbs armcurl is about equivalent to 220lbs benchpress. Going from 50 to 75 for the armcurl would be like going from 220 to 330 in the benchpress.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    Arm strength is not always measured by size. There are some guys with enormous strength but not too much muscle look. Though if you try to touch their ordinary looking arm, it is surprisingly rock hard.
    Good point, but I doubt that a guy that can swing around more than 100lbs easily with one arm would have an ordainary looking arm.