Page 1 of 102 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Cond... No, it's the return of the SURVIVOR GAMES

Default Return of the Cond... No, it's the return of the SURVIVOR GAMES

AND THE WINNER OF THE MOST MYSTERIOUS PERSONALITY IN WUXIA SURVIVOR GAME IS...

The Lord of Crystal Clear Voice Transmission Across 3+ Mile Mountain Peaks, The Master of Tossing Objects Across 3 Mile Long Mountains Ranges, The Saint of Sword Halo, Maestro of Thrusting Blade Into Stone, Connoisseur of Exerting Tremor Into Opponents, Distinguished Fellow of Single-Stance Execution, Champion of Soliciting Massive Cheers From Experts, Leader of the Robust Trio of Unprecedented Underrated Talent, The Peak of Perfection in Swordplay, 30 Years of Intense Training in the Wild, The God of Sword, The Sword of God, SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan!

The final contestants are:

The Boss of 36 Islands/72 Caves, Celebrated For Her Unmatched Reputation in Single-Stance Execution, The Oldest Female Virgin of the Jin Yong universe, She Who Peacticed Elite Kung Fu at Age 6 and Remains Trapped in a 8 Year Old's Body Forever, CHILD MISTRESS OF HEAVENLY MOUNTAIN Tianshan Tonglao

The Lord of Crystal Clear Voice Transmission Across Peaks, The Master of Tossing Objects Across Mountains, The Saint of Sword Halo, Leader of the Robust Trio of Unprecedented Underrated Talent, The Peak of Perfection in Swordplay, 30 Years of Intense Training in the Wild, The God of Sword, The Sword of God, SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan!

Unhappy, Depressed, Lonely, Pissed, Bummed Out, Agonized, Mad, In Pain, Deprived, Devalued, Crushed by His Victories, Disappointed by His Stinky Peers, Shaken but not stirred... DEMONIC SWORDSMAN Dugu Qiubai

The Galaxy Shifter, The Emperor Ancestor, The Mover of Cosmos, The Undefeated Under Heaven, The Shifter of Stars, The Shooting Star, NORTH STAR Murong Longcheng!

The Undefeated East, Unrivaled By the West, Undefeatable Throughout the Realm, His Thin Needles, His Unforgettable Speed, His Incomprehensible Proficiency, What Queer Brilliance, INVINCIBLE ASIA Dongfang Bubai

Proud Owner of the Black Steel Symbol, The Up-bringer of teenage Shi Potian, He Who Recklessly Fired Endless Long Distance Attacks at Pine Needles Until He Exhausted All His Internal Energy, SKYSCRAPING RESIDENT Xie Yanke

Founder of the Ice Coffin, Misandrist with Pride, She Who Cursed at Her Partner-in-Travel for 7 days 7 Nights Nonstop, Whose Particle-Softening Method of Cheating Created Impressive Finger Writing on Softened Stone Surface, Master of Dragon Girl's Bedazzlements, TOMB RAIDER Lin Chaoying

EDIT: for your convenience, including rounds won by each character:
    Category 1 - characters who appeared in the novels
    Child Mistress Of Heavenly Mountain Tianshan Longlao 374 {1, 2, 3}
    Eight-Armed Swordsman Fang Dongbai 235 {5}
    Lord Long And Lord Mu Of Gallant Island 206
    Kunlun 3 Saints He Zudao 204
    SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan 159 {9, 10, 11, 12}
    Yellow-Dressed Lady 137 {14, 15}
    Beggar Union Chief Jie Feng 134 {17}
    Guo Xiang, Founder Of Emei 133 {19}
    Sweeper Monk 124
    Elder Kurong 110
    Xiao Yuanshan 107
    Li Qiushui 105
    Zhang Sanfeng 102
    Dongfang Bubai 83 {26, 27, 28}
    Feng Qingyang 81 {30}
    Wuyazi 80 {32, 33}
    Xiao Feng 61
    Xie Yanke 49 {34}

Category 2 - Characters who did not appear in the novels
    Unknown Eunuch, Creator Of Sunflower Manuscript 431
    Divine Monk Who Mastered 23 Supreme Arts Of Shaolin 398
    Crippled Beggar Union Chief Shi Huolong 269
    Golden Wheel Monk's First Disciple 251 {4}
    Demonic Swordsman Dugu Qiubai 241 {6, 7, 8}
    Inventor Of Ode To Gallantry Art 221
    Central Divinity Wang Chongyang 214
    Lin Chaoying, Founder Of Ancient Tomb 191
    Golden Snake Prince Xia Xueyi 185 {13}
    Teacher Of 3 Xiaoyao Pai Elders 164
    Reverend Kongjian 152 {16}
    Creator Of 9 Yang Shen Gong 147 {18}
    Murong Longcheng, Undefeated Genius Under Heaven in early Song era and Creator of Shifting North Star 146 {20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25}
    Old Man Of The Mountain 140
    Huang Shang, Creator Of 9 Yin 138
    Lin Yuantu 92 {29}
    Yang Dingtian 80 {31}

Anyone want to play another round of wuxia survivor? IF YOU DO PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC SO I CAN GET AN ACCURATE COUNT. the previous ones have been of the utmost fun for a lot of people, and we might as well carry on the tradition. Since we're Chinese, of course we have to recycle the idea while it's popular, until it becomes sickeningly exhausted and everyone never wants to hear about it again.

Anyhoo, my latest idea is one of MYSTERIOUS PERSONALITIES. The Criteria for who to vote is simple: who do you find to be more mysterious? Who do you want to know more about? I am thinking of splitting the game into 2 categories/rounds. The first category for the mysterious people who actually appeared in the novel, like Feng Qingyang, Sweeper Monk, and Yellow-dressed Lady. The second round for the mysterious personalities who were only mentioned, such as Dugu Qiubai, Xia Xueyi, Wang Chongyang, and the guy who truly mastered 23 of the 72 Supreme Arts of Shaolin.

The contenders must be confirmed to be a specific person in the novel. So someone like the inventor of 6MSJ would not count since we don't know how many people invented it (to the best of my knowledge).

PLEASE SUBMIT CONTESTANTS FOR THIS GAME.

Lastly, it is regrettable that I will probably not be able to moderate this game, since I am technically on vacation at the moment. So, I will need some volunteers who have experienced previous survivor games and would like to "run" this game to ensure smooth gameplay. Please reply to this topic with your interest. Please DO NOT send me a private message as my mailbox is almost completely full and I am not able to delete any msg at the moment.
    Last edited by PJ; 01-04-07 at 06:52 PM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Since we're Chinese, of course we have to recycle the idea while it's popular, until it becomes sickeningly exhausted and everyone never wants to hear about it again.
    i like that

anyway, on topic:
    Huang Shang, creator of 9YZJ

Since we're Chinese
    Actually I should not have excluded our international friends of this forum. I should have said: Since many of us are Chinese.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Sounds interesting...I'll participate for sure. I wonder who would end up as the most mysterious character. DGQB...or Sweeper?

I'll join. I remember that last game, it was interesting.
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚
    此时一灯大师的“一阳指”功夫实已到了登峰造极、炉火纯青的地步,指上发出的那股罡气似是温淳平和,但沛然浑厚,无可与抗

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

how to play?
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

I'll play. Been waiting for one to pop up.

The Golden Wheel Monk is a textbook case of what members of the Comic Book Resources Forums call Jobber Aura.

Haha, survivor games! Yes, this will be great. Though I'm sorry to say that I probably won't have enough time around to "moderate" this game. I'll be there to participate though!

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    I'll join. I remember that last game, it was interesting.
    Besides the exciting gameplay, I also liked how it spawned hundreds of replies about the merit of Dragon Elephant Prana, 72 Supreme Arts of Shaolin, 9 Yang. It was also in that game where we introduced/populized the evidence that Golden Wheel Monk's kung fu nearly doubled after 16 years.

How to Play?
    Glad you asked.

( For your reference, and to get a feel for how the game works, visit the previous survior games: swordsman survival , femme fatale , strongest warriors , the greats )

Maybe I'll have a chance to do the excel spreadsheet counting form again! Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordwiz
    Maybe I'll have a chance to do the excel spreadsheet counting form again! Hehe.
    did you do that for the previous ones? must have been really tiring!
    i mean, i populated a database for the Actress Battle Royale and it was very tiring

Well, I didn't really do that much, it was just a little bit for the "sudden death" (I'm sure we called it something different but whatever) round at the end. Your actress game was much much more complicated than what I did, and I really thank you for putting all that into it, was lots of fun.

0-0-0, for defending RYY together in this one game.

Edit: oops, that last sentence was meant for the "OT: what do you remember most about each member?" topic, thought I was posting in there, haha.

wu ya zi...xiao yao sect guy!

Survivor is back !!

Anyway heres some options i think:
    SM
    DGQB
    Huang Shang
    Feng Qin Yang
    Creator of anti-creation kungfu
    Lin Yuan Tou
    Lady Yang
    WCY
    LCY
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

hey this is fun....judging 4rm the past games....which set of rules are we using?
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Anyhoo, my latest idea is one of MYSTERIOUS PERSONALITIES. The Criteria for who to vote is simple: who do you find to be more mysterious? Who do you want to know more about? I am thinking of splitting the game into 2 categories/rounds. The first category for the mysterious people who actually appeared in the novel, like Feng Qingyang, Sweeper Monk, and Yellow-dressed Lady. The second round for the mysterious personalities who were only mentioned, such as Dugu Qiubai, Xia Xueyi, Wang Chongyang, and the guy who truly mastered 23 of the 72 Supreme Arts of Shaolin.

who is more mysterious? isn't that a bit difficult to quantify? do we judge based on who has been mentioned the least number of times by JY? or based on the least amount we know about his personality (or skills)?

Maybe it could be more fun to rank who is the most powerful among this group (leaving sweeper monk out)? Just a suggestion for you to consider....

Another contender could be the Shan Zhong Lao Ren (old man in the mountain) who created the Qian Kun Da Nuo Yi.

Dear survivorheads, let's hold this game for a while. I will initiate it when I have more time. Thank you for your interest.

who is more mysterious? isn't that a bit difficult to quantify? do we judge based on who has been mentioned the least number of times by JY? or based on the least amount we know about his personality (or skills)?
    It should be based on your personal interest. For example whose background do you want to know more about?

I have not gotten about this game. I am working on the final touches before kicking it off which will probably be within 2 weeks (or sooner).

Yittz buddy, what is the anti-creation kungfu?

I want to know more about Guo Polu post ROCH.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩