Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102
Results 2,021 to 2,036 of 2036

Thread: Return of the Cond... No, it's the return of the SURVIVOR GAMES

The Galaxy Shifter, The Emperor Ancestor, The Mover of Cosmos, The Undefeated Under Heaven, The Shifter of Stars, The Shooting Star, Winner of 6 Mothaf*cking Rounds, NORTH STAR Murong Longcheng! 5+

The Lord of Crystal Clear Voice Transmission Across Peaks, Master of Tossing Objects Across Mountains, Founder of Thrusting Delicate Blades Into Stone, Saint of Sword Halo, 30 Years of Intense Training in the Wild, The Peak of Perfection in swordplay, The God of Sword, The Sword of God, SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan! 3

Now it is 30 min rule.
    Last edited by Felix; 10-28-06 at 04:30 PM.

The Galaxy Shifter, The Emperor Ancestor, The Mover of Cosmos, The Undefeated Under Heaven, The Shifter of Stars, The Shooting Star, Winner of 6 Mothaf*cking Rounds, NORTH STAR Murong Longcheng! 2-

The Lord of Crystal Clear Voice Transmission Across Peaks, Master of Tossing Objects Across Mountains, Founder of Thrusting Delicate Blades Into Stone, Saint of Sword Halo, 30 Years of Intense Training in the Wild, The Peak of Perfection in swordplay, The God of Sword, The Sword of God, SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan! 3

edit: Opps didnt see post imediately before this. Fixed now.

This is fun! I like both guys.

The Galaxy Shifter, The Emperor Ancestor, The Mover of Cosmos, The Undefeated Under Heaven, The Shifter of Stars, The Shooting Star, Winner of 6 Mothaf*cking Rounds, NORTH STAR Murong Longcheng! 2

The Lord of Crystal Clear Voice Transmission Across Peaks, Master of Tossing Objects Across Mountains, Founder of Thrusting Delicate Blades Into Stone, Saint of Sword Halo, 30 Years of Intense Training in the Wild, The Peak of Perfection in swordplay, The God of Sword, The Sword of God, SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan! 4+
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

*deleted**
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

The Galaxy Shifter, The Emperor Ancestor, The Mover of Cosmos, The Undefeated Under Heaven, The Shifter of Stars, The Shooting Star, Winner of 6 Mothaf*cking Rounds, NORTH STAR Murong Longcheng! -1-

The Lord of Crystal Clear Voice Transmission Across Peaks, Master of Tossing Objects Across Mountains, Founder of Thrusting Delicate Blades Into Stone, Saint of Sword Halo, 30 Years of Intense Training in the Wild, The Peak of Perfection in swordplay, The God of Sword, The Sword of God, SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan! 4

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The Galaxy Shifter, The Emperor Ancestor, The Mover of Cosmos, The Undefeated Under Heaven, The Shifter of Stars, The Shooting Star, Winner of 6 Mothaf*cking Rounds, NORTH STAR Murong Longcheng! 2+

The Lord of Crystal Clear Voice Transmission Across Peaks, Master of Tossing Objects Across Mountains, Founder of Thrusting Delicate Blades Into Stone, Saint of Sword Halo, 30 Years of Intense Training in the Wild, The Peak of Perfection in swordplay, The God of Sword, The Sword of God, SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan! 4

Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for...

The Lord of Crystal Clear Voice Transmission Across Peaks, Master of Tossing Objects Across Mountains, Founder of Thrusting Delicate Blades Into Stone, Saint of Sword Halo, 30 Years of Intense Training in the Wild, The Peak of Perfection in swordplay, Responsible for Sword Demon's finding that lost, overcoming 6 round winner Murong Longcheng, and now newly crowned, Survivor Mystery winner The God of Sword, The Sword of God, SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan!!!!
    Last edited by Felix; 10-28-06 at 05:03 PM.

As the dust finally settled to the ground, Li Qiushui let out an extended sigh... then she turned around and smiled at a handsome old man. Although he was old, he possessed a princely physique.

The old man was none other than the Shooting Star, the Mover of Cosmos, NORTH STAR Murong Longcheng. Who could have dared imagine that he would still be alive, having been attacked by the continuous streams of 24 Variation God and Ghost Exchange, after having been exposed under the assaults of thousands of flying rocks? He who defeated the Nameless Old Sweeper Monk in a long and hard race, who annihilated Zhang Sanfeng on a whim, who nailed Guo Xiang without trying.... at last, his time had come.

SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan looked on. Never before so impressed, SWORD GOD knew that at that instant when his opponent reversed his Corpose Decomposition Method with universe-inverting magnitude, if he did not extend his sword out for that perfect positioning of the halo AND thrust the delicate blade into the giant granite pole to bring down the structure of the Emperor's Palace, his opponent would have been extremely difficult to overcome. SWORD GOD took the chance of the century, putting several of his skills to use in order to bring down the opponent of his life time.

Suddenly, the sound of an enchanting music entered the ears of every expert. This was music performed by a lavish orchastra with hundreds of well-decorated maids contributing. Leading the orchastra was none other than The Yellow-dressed Lady. Every expert looked at his/her watch. Judging by the time of the Yellow-dressed Lady's delay, there is no doubt that she has reached new heights in arriving not-so-late, overcoming her previous peak of perfection in being late.

And now, with the ultimate winner SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan declared the SURVIVOR of the Mysterious Personality, the experts rejoice in their effort to bring out the GRAND UNIFIED PARTY OF WUXIA. Each expert--every winner, every loser, doesn't matter!--is maximizing the positive mood by contributing his/her unique talent to the table:

On the far east side of the palace, Eight-armed Swordsman Fang Dongbai is pleasing the crowd by juggling 8 different objects with inconceivable speed.

A few steps to the left, Lord Long and Lord Mu of Gallant Island is handing out The Medal That Rewards the Kind and Punishes the Evil to the appropriate persons.

On the other side of the room, The Sweeper Monk never ceases to surprise people with inside information about them which they never imagined anyone could know. How could the Creator of 9 Yang Shen Gong forecast that this old monk would be able to name the wines drank by him and Central Divinity? And how could Feng Qingyang have guessed that this nameless monk could tell that he once pulled down his pants in the bush to answer an important call by nature?

Still, Beggar's Union Chief Jie Feng is enjoying very much his demonstration of non-cheating finger writing on wood. Sweeper Monk grinned, knowing: "If Reverend Yideng would have been present, he would have been extremely pleased to meet this wood-finger-writing Jie Feng."

At this time, Li Qiushui is playing hide-n-seek with Dongfang Bubai, Lin Yuantu and Reverend Kongjian. All 3 experts have reached the PEAK OF PERFECTION in speed. The challenge is for Li Qiushui to track down [those who put Olympic sprinters to shame] by soul searching.

Last but not least, the biggest crowd by far is gathering at the station owned by SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan. Every time he gives a performance, the crowd goes absolutely nuts. There is no clapping kind here, kidz. We talkin' about experts screaming on top of their lungs with matchless amazement while trying to simply behold the magnificent magnitude of SWORD GOD's achievements. The tossing of objects across mountains, the transmission of voices across oceans, the defeat of experts in one stance... even Tianshan Tonglao was extremely impressed and cheered when she saw the replication of SWORD GOD's quick execution of Island Leader Qu.

The music performed by Yellow-dressed Lady's full orchastra is still strong in the ears of every guest....

Ladies and Gentlemen, AFTER MORE THAN ONE MONTH OF GAMEPLAY, as of Post #2024, The Game--whose close-calling contest reached the peak of turbulant magnitude--has come to a peaceful terminal point on this lovely Saturday. SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan is officially crowned the Lord of This Survivor Game, The Ultimate Hero of Mysterious Personality. He has defeated his last opponent in his effort of universe-inverting magnitude to take over the throne by storm. And so it is: The God of Sword, The Sword of God, SWORD GOD really lives up to his magnificent reputation!

A final word From PJ: I would like to personally thank every participant who contributed to the latest chapter in Survivor games. Thank you for playing and I hope to see you in the upcoming SURVIVAL OF THE ALMOST-COUPLES
    Last edited by PJ; 10-28-06 at 05:43 PM.

Damn I went out of town for a couple days and I missed the final 2 competitors.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

damn.I shouldn't have gone to sleep.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by Felix

PJ, I am very tempted to end Sword God of his misery. But I am going to listen to your last plead.
    why not?you should have ended him.Then it would not have wasted all my votes,which all except like 1 or 2 were voting sown sword god.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Nice playing with you guys.

For me I'd rather SWORD GOD win than Murong Longcheng who already won 6 rounds or Dongfang Bubai who doesn't fit the description of the MYSTERIOUS PERSONALITY (cos I'm not that interested to know when/how s/he lost her body part). So there, Zhuo Bufan.

Boy, am I glad that I posted an advertisement for SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan just in time to save his butt! This line always seems to do the trick when somebody is in danger:

THE NEXT VOTE WILL DETERMINE THE FATE OF THE [Insert nickname for the contestant] WHOM [insert an authority] DESCRIBED TO HAVE [Insert profound and impressive description]

To give you a little historical perspective, The above plea template (which turned the nearly doooooomed SWORD GOD into the victor!) was conceived during the first ever Survivor Game, in which I declared: The next post will decide the fate of the legendary swordsman whom Third Master Xie Xiaofeng admitted to "have no equal in the past, and there will never be one in the future."

Immediately after I posted this line, I noticed that the voting freezed for quite a while. No one had it in their heart to vote against Yan 13 for a while, delaying his eventual doom for a tad longer. I've used the plea template a few more times throughout the Survivor extravaganzas, and it seems to have helped every time.

It worked again! SWORD GOD was resurrected from the doomed stage back to gain victory. Even I was certainly not sure whether he could pull it off, but CC and Humple came to the rescue JUST IN TIME (thx guys), and SWORD GOD prevailed over his much higher pointed foe Mr. Murong Longcheng.

By the way, flipping through the first Survivor Game again, I think I may have discovered the origin of the tradition of the lyrical narratives after a major event happen in the game. gobie2920 wrote this narrative after Yang Guo's kickout:

And now, the end is here
    And so I face the final curtain
    My friend, I'll say it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
    I've lived a life that's full
    I traveled each and ev'ry highway
    And more, much more than this, I did it my way

After this impressive finger writing on stone... I mean on the keyboard, CC offered a profound and imaginative summary of Yan 13:

Sword flashes fill the sky like angry arcs of lightning. The falling leaves swirl around Yan Shi San like a furious whirlwind. Nothing existed in his eyes except for his sword.

Only the sword existed in this world, only the sword trembled with teh intention. The intention of death!

A dread overcame Yan Shi San's eyes, this was not swordsmanship, this was death it self. With all his strength and force of will, he diverted the final stroke of sword 15 away from his opponents throat. A blinding flash of light filled the mountaintop as Yan Shi San's sword arched sideways in a rainbow of sword energy before the 13 pearls all split into two exact halves each!

OMG! He cut off Yang Guo's other arm!!!!

And my favorite, SolidSnake's poem about Ding Peng:

Laying on the ground, slowly catching the air,
    when he saw what lies around, tears started to flow.
    Never again, he would be able to lift a sword,
    for every bit of power he has, was exhausted here...
    So many bodies, none with motion,
    not even wind, not even cloud.
    Ding Pang sighed, never again!,
    the world will never see, another true swordman.

While reminiscing on the good times, I thought I'd post something from our Humor Master CC.

As you may know, the first Survivor Game featured several fire deviation sessions where multiple votes (up to 4, I think) were coming in each minute, and it was impossible to keep up with the latest accurate scores. In one breakout session, CC posted this remark:

But he was at 1 and Ding Pang was at 16 before the post which mistakenly deducted 2 from Zhang San Feng and somebody added 3 to Ding Pang by mistake and after that -3 was applied to Xie Xiao Feng and it shouldn't count if he was already at zero and then PJ started yelling although I wanted to clean up Z3F's score while somebody kept reducing XXF's score while ignoring DP's score and where is DGKB all this time?

Still with me? Chickenfeet replied this: Read my post above. XXF was 10, then PJ deducted it by 3, but Tigerwong used the wrong list, and had XXF at 6 instead.

Now, CC's genius commentary:

But Ding Pang's score was supposed to be 16 while Tiger's post had him at 19 although it was already given another -3 which should have it at 13 but wait was that for Z3F who was at 4 when he was given 2 pluses yet someone reset it to 5 and XXF was supposed to be at 7 since someone gave him a plus after the mistaken post of 10 when he should be at six?

Dude! You actually made sense out of my post!? It was supposed to be a piss-take on this whole situation! You mean it made sense????

Dammit, I found this thread after like 13 years! This was one of the most fun I ever had on any forum.

I miss those old days on this forum.

*Now I need to find the other one where some of us first started the long running meme on Dagger Li and how he never loses due to righteousness.
    Last edited by CC; 03-17-19 at 12:46 PM.