Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [UPCOMING]Fast track Love, Lu Yi, Vicki Zhao, Ady An, Lee Wei

while watching this show, sometimes I think Vicki and Ady looks alike, but I have only mistaken Ady for Vicki, but not the other way around. Like in the screencap posted on the first page
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/iris2006/ceye_0000.jpg')
    if this flashes on your screen, you may think she was vicki.

Oh vicky zhao! she's one of my fav. She's so pretty in here. Well, she's my fav. so pretty always.
    So in love with Shao Feng(sword of romance), Dicky Cheung, Wallace Huo, Hu Ge, Vincent Jiao, Vincent Zhao, Steve ma.

I finished the show .... hate the ending! It was stupid and unnecessary. Waste of my time watching this show.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

couldn't agree more with tinac. I hope the casts will not waste any time filming series like this. I am sure they could command more filming offers.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

i havent watched FTL, but from your comments it doesnt look as good...i hope Vicki would be more careful in picking her next series, because Moment in Peking pissed me off so much i regretted to having started watching the series...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

I thought the casting was really exciting, since I really like Vicki, Lu Yi, and Ady...

But from what you've all said I think I'll delay watching this on youtube. Perhaps I'll watch yesterday's episode of One Tree Hill first...

Hey, I actually liked Moment in Peking. It wasn't that great as an adaptation and there were faults, but I think overall it was the kind of series that kept in interested. It might be because I was particularly interested in the historical aspect of that series. Vicki's acting wasn't at par with her usual ability (I like the 'fish out of water' expression), but the role was different for her and some scenes she did really well.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

omg..... the ending was really sad i thought this was good overall....

OT:

maybe im mad at the story (Moment in Peking) and not at her acting...i cant help thinking how retarded it is with their relationships...Mochou-sunya-lifu, Mulan-lifu-sunya? come on...theyre like cheating each other and their spouses when they know in their hearts who they really love....enuff bout the storyline that truly piss me off, actingwise, i dont think she's all that convincing when she's crying...and i dont feel Mulan's love towards Sunya, she says she loves him and wants him to change and all, but when she looks at him there is no love....its more like pity, or love for a younger brother, not for a husband. thats why im so mad about the series, deceit wins.

the way she looks at Lifu is totally different, i have to salute on that one....one who doesnt even follow the series would know how lifu and mulan feel for each other just by the way they look at each other....

BTW Sparky, what is 'fish out of water'?
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 10-27-06 at 12:11 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    maybe im mad at the story (Moment in Peking) and not at her acting...i cant help thinking how retarded it is with their relationships...Mochou-sunya-lifu, Mulan-lifu-sunya? come on...theyre like cheating each other and their spouses when they know in their hearts who they really love....
    Don't want to get too off-topic, but since I don't feel like fishing up the MIP thread, I think MIP is interesting because it's a different type of story...it's not the fairy tale/quintessential romance when two people are clearly meant for each other and get together. There's a lot more of a sense of duty and obligation, rather than just doing what your heart feels. It's so different from what Vicki usually does...I mean, just look at HZGG. But I think Mulan is a complex character. Because you can see in her unhappy relationship with Sunya, she tries so hard to change him and change her life. But in the end, it's that same old story...the more you try to change something the more it stays the same.

Meanwhile, the transition from Mulan's problems w/ Sunya to Sunya forgetting Cao Lihua and loving Mulan was AWFUL. It was so unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    BTW Sparky, what is 'fish out of water'?
    It's a saying I heard once about Vicki's acting...it's because Vicki's roles are usually really energetic, upbeat, spunky, while Mulan is gentle, clever, kind, wise, and overall this girl that has this huge duty towards everyone, and puts those obligations over love. So in MIP, some critics said that it was like Vicki didn't seem right for the character Mulan and it wasn't natural.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Don't want to get too off-topic, but since I don't feel like fishing up the MIP thread, I think MIP is interesting because it's a different type of story...it's not the fairy tale/quintessential romance when two people are clearly meant for each other and get together. There's a lot more of a sense of duty and obligation, rather than just doing what your heart feels.
    yeah, i guess youre right. this series is about responsibility...i guess i still cant accept the responsibility theme on my zhao wei...i wanted her to be happy always..

Meanwhile, the transition from Mulan's problems w/ Sunya to Sunya forgetting Cao Lihua and loving Mulan was AWFUL. It was so unrealistic.
    thats the other one that i cant tolerate. just within a month he's forgetting the love of his life, the mother of his son, the mistress for how many years? of his? how is that possible? come on, just a month ago, he was carrying Lihua's dead body and yelling like an ape in the middle of the road saying how everyone would die for her death...and here he's all drooling all over Mulan? even if his heart softens after realizing what she did, he was not supposed to desperately try to get mulan if he truly loved Lihua that much. three months would do, a month is just too short for it, and shameless not to mention. what a selfish bastard, i cant like him even after he's changed into a 'better man'.

It's a saying I heard once about Vicki's acting...it's because Vicki's roles are usually really energetic, upbeat, spunky, while Mulan is gentle, clever, kind, wise, and overall this girl that has this huge duty towards everyone, and puts those obligations over love. So in MIP, some critics said that it was like Vicki didn't seem right for the character Mulan and it wasn't natural.

she doesnt want to get stuck with the title 'Xiao Yanzi', i thought i heard that somewhere too...a pity i really love and miss that cute look on her, now she always appear matured, tired, or sad in her series/movies.... not that it will ever stop me from watching her again and again and again...

*looks around* somebody please stop us from further talking about MIP...start something on FTL, would you all?
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 10-28-06 at 10:21 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

despitemy love for ady n vicky, imust admit that this series failed to amuse me. it was too dragging it took me quite a long tym finishing it n i found myself fastforwarding many scense...i didnt like lu yi in here, i prefer lee wei although he had that dirty look w lots of hair

the only scene that i like was the part wen xiao qien lost her memory n she asked jun cong to dance ballet w her...the song that was played during that scene was nice...

over-all, this series gave me the same feeling wen i was watchng agean sea....love that was so deep yet too many obstacles...the ending was pretty much hmmmm
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

umm can anyone please PM me and let me know what the heck is the ending supposed to mean?

so did Lu Yi really you know what? Im so confused cuz in the end the scene with his friend standing there and then that image next to him (you know who) is that his imagination or what the hell is going on? this serie was such a waste. i hated it. and now im even more mad at it cuz i dont even know what the he ll happened at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    yeah, i guess youre right. this series is
    thats the other one that i cant tolerate. just within a month he's forgetting the love of his life, the mother of his son, the mistress for how many years? of his? how is that possible? come on, just a month ago, he was carrying Lihua's dead body and yelling like an ape in the middle of the road saying how everyone would die for her death...and here he's all drooling all over Mulan? even if his heart softens after realizing what she did, he was not supposed to desperately try to get mulan if he truly loved Lihua that much. three months would do, a month is just too short for it, and shameless not to mention. what a selfish bastard, i cant like him even after he's changed into a 'better man'.
    I get what you're saying, but I don't think that he was truely all that much in love with Lihua. I think he did it hoping that Mulan would leave or his parents would make them divorce because they didn't want to hurt Mulan anymore. But, things didn't work out that way, so he just kept going until she got pregnant. And then when he saw Mulan being such a great mother to his child even after all that crap he did, he really did fall in love with her.

But yeah, I don't get FTL either. Vicki and Lu Yi were great when they were "together" but the ending doesn't make sense. So did he die or not? People are saying that he did and then other people are saying that he didn't because it was kind of like a flashback and he couldn't race because he was injured. Either way, it's kind of stupid. If he died, that would be stupid because it's Vicki's second bf to die, and if he's injured, they went too far with the last scene.