Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [UPCOMING]Fast track Love, Lu Yi, Vicki Zhao, Ady An, Lee Wei

Default [UPCOMING]Fast track Love, Lu Yi, Vicki Zhao, Ady An, Lee Wei,Qiao Zhen Yu

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l282/chelseafanatic88/img200511201120235sw.jpg')
    Heard that it's gonna be released somewhere this year. Anyone has the summary of the plot? Looking forward to it cuz Qiao Zhen Yu's in it......a minor role though.
    Last edited by chelsea_fan; 08-12-06 at 09:24 AM.

Here's an interview with Qiao Zhen Yu. He talked a bit of his role...looks like he's playing a baddie
    乔振宇在剧中是反派,也是一个赛车手,对赵薇扮演的陈骁潇非常爱慕,但是陈骁潇却喜欢陆毅扮演的张嘉翔。这 部戏拍了快一年了,想起这部戏,乔振宇就想起了他车载赵薇的一场戏,“那场是我开赛车拉着赵薇去兜风,就在 赛道上奔驰,我们赛车前面就是一个摄影机,然后我一圈圈的赛道上开。”乔振宇说,他开车 6年了,车技挺好,开始还挺自信的,结果赛车奔驰几圈,就感觉和一般开车太不一样了,当时过一个弯道的时候 ,他开的赛车一个打滑,险些飞了出去,“当时心里一慌,赶紧调整,总算是稳住了车。想起来真可 怕!”

thanks 4 the pics...lol....too bad none contains Qiao Zhen YU

Who's Qiao Zhen YU?

SCs of Ady
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/iris2006/ceye_0000.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/iris2006/xuan2.jpg')

Ady and Lu Yi
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www2.luyi.cn:140/ftp/zhaopian/luyi/2006/chsh2.jpg')
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

A series/movie that has Vicki Zhao, Lu Yi AND Qiao Zhen Yu! What more can you ask for? Well for Zhen Yu to have a bigger role! Lu Yi looks kind old for Vicki.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidmelody33
    Who's Qiao Zhen YU?
    He's oneof the guys in Seven Sword....hehe...probably the cutest amongst the 7 warriors
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l282/chelseafanatic88/lf41.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l282/chelseafanatic88/1139752896_1.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l282/chelseafanatic88/qj7.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    A series/movie that has Vicki Zhao, Lu Yi AND Qiao Zhen Yu! What more can you ask for? Well for Zhen Yu to have a bigger role! Lu Yi looks kind old for Vicki.
    I guess Zhen Yu's role isnt gonna be any bigger cuz he's not even in the poster.
    Lu Yi looks kinda old, but pairing him with Vicki is ok.....imagine if he's paired with Ady, that would've been awkward. Could've been better if Zhen Yu's the lead. But what more can we ask for? A few minutes of Zhen Yu is better than nothing.

Just found this piece of news containing some info regarding Vicki, Lu Yi n Zhen Yu's characters. Its interesting that Vicki's playing a girl who has a split personality n Zhen Yu's the villian.

电视剧:《车神》

类型:国内第一部以赛车为题材的青春偶像剧

主演:

赵薇饰陈骁潇、陆毅饰张嘉翔、李威饰霍俊聪、安以轩饰欧阳倩, 乔振宇饰刘云松、郝柏杰饰汤臣、郑浩南饰陆川(车神)、许怡饰蓝玲

播出:广东电视公共频道8月6日18:00《合家欢剧场》播出

《头文字D》掀起的赛车旋风刚刚平息,我国首部以赛车为题材的年度大戏《车神》又将继续荧屏的赛车风暴 。这部以赛车手的生活为主题的电视剧将于8月6日登陆广东电视公共频道18:00《合家欢剧场》,该剧网罗 了赵薇、陆毅、李威、安以轩、乔振宇等两岸一线青春偶像明星,而主演赵薇和陆毅在剧中再度合作出演情侣,并 在陆毅及其同门师弟乔振宇之间展开一段“三角恋爱”。

赵薇:拍《车神》恢复自己本色

《车神》讲述了一个执着于赛车事业的车手,与一位具有双重性格的现代职业女性之间的爱情故事。赵薇在剧 中扮演的陈骁潇白天是努力工作的成功职业女性,夜晚则沉溺于往日的情怀中,怀念去世3年多的男友无法自拔。 为了曾经的爱情,她拒绝了所有的异性。因为她拥有性格的两面性,有着不为人知的两种生活状态。直到陆毅扮演 的赛车手张嘉翔的出现,使她的生活发生了翻天覆地的变化,赵薇说:“反正我觉得这部戏跟我以前拍的和我所看 到的电视剧都不同,因为我喜欢去拍不同的东西,这可能是熟悉我的人都知道我这部戏的特点。我不了解赛车,我 相信很多观众也跟我一样不了解赛车,所以它对我来说是一个崭新的试验,一个好玩的东西,赛车加上爱情,我觉 得挺刺激的,演《京华烟云》演了半年,我觉得应该恢复一下我的本色,所以跟陆毅搭档去演这部戏,我跟陆毅两 个都是演电视剧红的,然后被大家认识的。但是我们从来没有在电视方面合作过,我也一直很期待跟他合作演电视 剧,但是其实陆毅是主角了,我是他女朋友,他是赛车手。”

值得一提的是,陆毅与乔振宇这对同门师兄弟此次在《车神》中已是第四次联手,之前两人曾在《壮志雄心》、《 向左走,向右走》、《海洋馆的约会》三部作品中都有过愉快的合作。不过这次有所不同的是,之前陆毅和乔振宇 在剧中都是饰演好朋友,但这次乔振宇与陆毅却变成了“情敌”。剧中乔振宇这个角色为了“讨好” 赵薇,不惜陷害陆毅,处处与陆毅作对,是个十足的阴险小人,到底谁最终会抱得美人归,陆毅表示现在还不愿透 露。另外,剧中激烈的赛车镜头也是该剧的一大看点,陆毅与乔振宇的高超车技将被一一展示。

I think Vicki Zhao and Lu Yi look really cute together! They have good chemistry...and Lu Yi is pretty easy on the eyes. Anyway, so far I know that in the series Vicki and Lu Yi like each other, and Zhen Yu likes Vicki, so what about Ady?
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I think Vicki Zhao and Lu Yi look really cute together! They have good chemistry...and Lu Yi is pretty easy on the eyes. Anyway, so far I know that in the series Vicki and Lu Yi like each other, and Zhen Yu likes Vicki, so what about Ady?
    Li Wei likes Ady but she likes Lu Yi.

BTW, if im not wrong, Qiao Zhen Yu is a supporting character. The 2nd lead actor is Li Wei.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Li Wei likes Ady but she likes Lu Yi.

BTW, if im not wrong, Qiao Zhen Yu is a supporting character. The 2nd lead actor is Li Wei.
    Oh man....why are the females all interested in Lu Yi......my poor Zhen Yu! At least get him a girl though he's the villian

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    Oh man....why are the females all interested in Lu Yi......my poor Zhen Yu! At least get him a girl though he's the villian
    It's not a series without a love triangle.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Cos Lu Yi looks cooler ?
    And also hes a great actor.

The only reason I'll be watching is Qiao Zhen Yu.

Li Wei is in way too many racing series. Getting kind of old and boring to see him in this type of storyline.

Also, I'm a bit surprised to see Vicki in this type of idol series. Thought she's moved onto just movies or if it's a series then a more dramatic/mature type of roles.
    Last edited by tennisrocks; 08-14-06 at 11:06 AM.

Cause Lu Yi's the lead actor? Just like all the guys falling for Vicki because she's the lead actress.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    Also, I'm a bit surprised to see Vicki in this type of idol series. Thought she's moved onto just movies or if it's a series then a more dramatic/mature type of roles.
    It's not...that idol-ish, just way too many love triangles. Anyway, maybe Vicki likes her character, who has a split personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    It's not...that idol-ish, just way too many love triangles. Anyway, maybe Vicki likes her character, who has a split personality.
    Frankly, I'm tired of love triangles. it's the same thing over and over again. why can't they just put 2 people together without competition from wackos and just give them some other obstacles to go through. it's more fresh.

okay, the split personality sounds intriguing.

I love Qiao Zhen Yu; he's one of my favorite actors, only I've never seen Seven Sword (is that the name of it?). All I know is that he acted as a crippled healer in a different series-he was really good, too.