Thread: The Coma

Default The Coma

This is an old ATV series starring Lawrence Yan that I've been trying to find, but can't seem to find it on dvd or anything online. Does anyone have any information about it?
    ~*~ Philipians 1:3~*~

i have no idea about the series but i am a big fan of lawrence yan, too he is the first star i have ever liked try watching legend of yue fei with norman tsui. yan was so good there also try a lawyer can be good but he is a baddie in there

this drama also starred Anita Lee. she pretended to be engaged to the family's son who fell into a coma, hence the title. Lawrence is the uncle in the family and he was paired with Anita Lee. at first he mistrusted her but later on realised she was a good person and fell for her. the drama is hilarious.

yep...this serie is really funny...it's crack me up every single time anita and her friend appeared on screen and also the family...

Oh I remember this series.. It was really cute and funny! Wish I could see it again..
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

looks nice! can anyone pls gv me the chinese title of this series so that i cud look for it? thanks

don't know if this is it, but yeah, this is rare too. the uploader has a tape or so of it and could get this up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEuDe...eature=related

Mai Shuet, Poon Chi Mun are in this one