Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 再生缘! Li Bing Bing, Huang Hai Bing, Chen Long

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    LOL... base on Meng Li Jun's character, I suppose the original writer would not want her to 'share' her husband with the other 2 girls... The second writer totally spoilt the essence of Chen Duan Sheng's work by having 3 girls in Huang Fu Sha Hua's marriage!?

One major amendment for this drama would be Ying Xue indeed fell in love with Liu Kui Bi which in actual novel, she never like him. Anyway I quite like the girl acted as Ying Xue, Shi Xiao Qun. She did pretty well Tai Zu Mi Shi also.
    I think with YX falling in love with LKB, it would make LKB's character feel more humane. At least he can love and it would make his acquaintance with YX more memorable and worthwhile to watch. And YX does get to be wih someone.

This serial is out!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.album.pchome.net/03/20/27/01/90c2edcef69e9591c3fe0efdfdcdc960.jpg')

It's also going by the name of Jian Xia Qing Yuan.

Sina site: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/zaishengyuan/index.html
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    This serial is out!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.album.pchome.net/03/20/27/01/90c2edcef69e9591c3fe0efdfdcdc960.jpg')

It's also going by the name of Jian Xia Qing Yuan.

Sina site: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/zaishengyuan/index.html
    which site release? I seem can't find it anywhere.

Hi folks^^ Good news
    The first 12 episodes of Zai sheng yuan are now availble to down load from eMule!!!

It's very easy: just go to www.emule.org.cn/download/ to download the software, run it, search keyword in Chinese character such as huang hai bing or zai sheng yuan, you will see the series and now - download and enjoy it ^^

Oh... it has been released but the title is kinda weird, should have stick with the original title since TVB's version was pretty some time ago. Anyway has anyone watch the drama? Need some comments for it.

Is this series really worth watching. I need critics here...lol Don't want to waste 20 hours or more watching this series instead of studying. Anyone who have seen it recommend this series.
    Not really a "genius"

Quote Originally Posted by little_genus
    Is this series really worth watching. I need critics here...lol Don't want to waste 20 hours or more watching this series instead of studying. Anyone who have seen it recommend this series.
    I just finished this series last night. Good pace, great casting, beautiful scenery and fantastic plot. Worth watching! I'd give it a 4.9 out of 5.

The first few episodes were quite average. Introduces the characters and develop the tragedy. Things get really interesting after Lijun goes to the capital and becomes the Top Scholar.

The emperor was outstanding in his role, but too bad the story made it destined that Lijun ends up with Huangfu Shaohua who in this case deserved the girl well. Chemistry btw LBB and HHB was good.

Li Bingbing looks wonderful in man's clothes. Very pretty boy.

@ Nefetari: It's available now in CD stores? I spent too much time downloading it from eMule T_T gotta looking for it ...

Quote Originally Posted by serryfan
    @ Nefetari: It's available now in CD stores? I spent too much time downloading it from eMule T_T gotta looking for it ...
    Hmm, depends on which country you're in. If you're in Singapore, it'd at least take a couple months more as the series needs to go through the distribution process. If you're in China, yeah it's already out and in countries where vendors buy the series directly from China.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky
    which site release? I seem can't find it anywhere.
    I don't know where you live, but it's out at various places, including online at tigercool.

Wow Nefertari, you're fast. I haven't had a chance to start watching this one yet, but definitely plan to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I don't know where you live, but it's out at various places, including online at tigercool.

Wow Nefertari, you're fast. I haven't had a chance to start watching this one yet, but definitely plan to soon.
    Hey Lady Zhuge, this is a definite must-watch. The story and lines are really good. Somehow I wished there's more. The ending seemed a bit fast, but decent.

There's this character Wang Xiang who's really funny and likeable. All the actors and actresses are pretty good.

Great adaptation of the show - while I liked the TVB version, I am able to take this one alot more seriously. They made it smarter by not having anyone and everyone trying to test if she was male or female, just the occasional guess, with much ensuing hilarity especially with Wang Xiang who gets beaten up for anything and everything. The actor seemed to be a watered down version of Huang Haibing, not that I know his name. The Emperor seemed like a gentleman apart from the time where he couldn't get that she was not in love with him. But he also had that stubborn streak that all Emperors have - that anything and everything in the empire belonged to him and all women can't resist his charms. Chen Long is just sizzling hot as the villain. I just can't hate him, and he seemed to be having fun gorging on fruit in the final scene where he gets his "just deserts". I did feel sorry for Concubine Mei - she did love Liu Kuibi and their baby no matter how bad she was, and the Emperor certainly wasn't helping things by neglecting her for anyone new who seemed to come along. I'd have liked a bit more closure at the end with the new Queen and the baby though. Just too rushed.
    Last edited by Aphraeleiss; 01-17-07 at 06:28 AM.

Can someone please tell me the english title of this series and if possible the vietnamese title as well.

TIA.

Ok, I just got my hands on this series and I have watched 2 episodes and it has been excellent so far. Just like Nefertari said. The casting is perfect... LBB & HHB make a great pair already. Music is very nice too. I'm enjoying it more than the TVB one already.

I wonder how tigercool's quality is...
    Last edited by Kai Lien; 03-07-07 at 05:16 AM.

does Chen long play a villain in this show?
    Currently watching: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky
    does Chen long play a villain in this show?
    Yes, but quite a pitiable one. I would say Sun Xing plays the true villain.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Is this series accurate to the novel. My mom just re-read this novel and LOVES it. It is one of her most favorite novels of all time. The TVB version was way off and was not a good adaption at all. Maybe if you haven't read the novel, you will really like it. But if you have, than the TVB version was a big disappointment.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

so can someone tell me, what the real story to this novel is???????????is it the tvb one or this new one

I never read the novel but I remember seeing a very very very old Taiwanese version back in the 80s and the storyline is completely different than the one TVB produced. The older version sounds exactly like this new one so I'm assuming these two are more accurate to the novel. The TVB one is completely butchered!!! People liked it b/c of Ray & Michelle but the storyline was horrible. The older version has the main guy marrying 3 girls too and I didn't like it cuz I thought he only loves MLJ.

Yeah, I don't like how he married 3 women either. I also feel that his other half is Lijun. We'll see how it goes in this series. I'm around episode 24 now.

As for Chen Long being a villain, I don't really see his as a real baddie. It's sad that his friendship with Huang deteriorated but his actions can definitely be redeemable.