Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 再生缘! Li Bing Bing, Huang Hai Bing, Chen Long

Default 再生缘! Li Bing Bing, Huang Hai Bing, Chen Long

Anyone know if this series finish and when it will release? I'm looking forward for this series. Go to this site for more photo. http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/zaishengyuan/index.html

I think this series had finished filming a couple months ago, but I thought Ren Quan was supposed to be the emperor. I believe this series will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    I think this series had finished filming a couple months ago, but I thought Ren Quan was supposed to be the emperor. I believe this series will be good.
    I don't think Ren Quan is the Emperor.

Is this series the Mainland version of TVB's Eternal Happiness? The Chinese titles are the same anyway.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Dang, those pictures look good! I want to watch now! It'll probably take forever to be dubbed .

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Is this series the Mainland version of TVB's Eternal Happiness? The Chinese titles are the same anyway.
    This will be the Mailand version, I'm sure the story will be little bit different but not so much. Look interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky
    This will be the Mailand version, I'm sure the story will be little bit different but not so much. Look interesting to me.
    Yeah, it looks interesting to me too. I like Huang Hai Bing.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky
    I don't think Ren Quan is the Emperor.
    Gao Xin is playing the Emperor.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2006-07-10/U1735P28T3D1153023F326DT20060710184709.JPG')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I think Gao Xin looks good as the emperor.

This version has more logical and sensible plot than TVB. I like all the actors and actresses too, but in terms of chemistry with each other, don't know how they'll fair.

Michelle Yip has good chemistry with Joe Ma.

LBB will be great as MLJ. She's very talented.

i recognize Sun Ning from jin fen shi jia guess she is playing an empress here
    路漫漫,长伴......

C'mon get ready......the future is now, the past is gone forever.....

Quote Originally Posted by c13:4567
    i recognize Sun Ning from jin fen shi jia guess she is playing an empress here
    Yeah, she's playing as one of the Ladies, then get promoted to Empress late in the show.

This is the story of Meng Li Jun, who has both beauty and talent and for that reason was seeked out by the sons of two prominent families, the Liu's and the Huang Fu's. Due to cunningness, the Liu's family won the right to marry Meng Li Jun. Hence, Meng Li Jun was betrothed to the evil Liu's family son early in the story. Liu's family framed Huang Fu's family for treason which they did not commit and the emperor wanted to execute everyone in the Huang Fu's family. Huang Fu Shao Hua managed to escape while his entire family was rounded up and taken in for imprisonment. Meng Li Jun who was in love with Huang Fu Shao Hua, was outraged by this and decided to bring justice back for the Huang Fu family. So on the night before her wedding to Liu, she escaped. Her best friend Yin Xue had to dress up as her to replace her in marrying Liu. Because Yin Xue was also very pretty, Liu never suspected the switch.

So, Meng Li Jun disguised herself as a man, set out to study really hard, took the imperial exam and passed with flying colors. She scored the number one top spot "Zhuang Yuan" and received a very high official rank in the imperial court. From there on, she did many things to help clear the Huang Fu's family name and put an end to the evil Liu's family and plot.

This film will be great. I saw the early 90s Taiwan version and it still remains as one of my fav tv series. Hope this one will be even better.

I love this serie too...i hope that the plot of this serie is not change alot! If ren quan plays emperor is very good...
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

i have seen the TVB version but maybe chinese version will be different.

From what i read from some novel, i'm not sure if meng li jun is a fiction or a real person in history. She is a girl that disgusted as a guy and sat for the imperial exam. The TVB version is a bit dramatic since it involves mongolian prince(Joe Ma) which i dont recall from the story i read.
    "Of all the music that reached farthest into the earth, It is the beating of the loving heart"

Will this show be airing in Mainland this year? I hope the DVD version comes out soon. I love this story so much. I think no matter how this story is adapted, it'll always be a gem.

From the pictures, it look interesting. I can't wait to watch this series, but it will takes couples for me to get to watch it. because the haven't dub it now.
    ''It is not so important to know everything as to appreciate what we learn.''

Yay, another Huang Haibing serie to watch! I just love that man, he's so talented.
    Anyone know what is his character?

Huang Hai Bing acted as Huang Pu Shao Hua, a general's son whom was later being framed to death.

Meng Li Jun is a famous fictional character created by Chen Duan Sheng 陈端生. The author passed away in pretty young age & couldn't finish the novel. The ending of Zai Sheng Yuan was then being completed by another writer (can't remember the name as I read about it very long time ago).

Just saw the 17mins trailer @ Sina site, seems pretty good. This version added alot emotional scenes between Liu Kui Bi & Su Ying Xue that they actually fell in love with each other! I hope to know the ending of Li Jun though whether is it good or bad.

Huang Fu Shao Hua actually married all 3 (Meng Li Jun, Su Yan Xue, Liu Yan Yu) in the novel. I'm glad they're not going with this formula in the adaptations.
    Liu Gui Bi's a baddie! omg, did they really make him and Yan Xue fall in love?

i liked the tvb and the old opera version of this story. hope that this shall improve on it. and im a fan of huang hai bing too! he has the charisma to play the character. =")

Quote Originally Posted by hinako442003
    Huang Fu Shao Hua actually married all 3 (Meng Li Jun, Su Yan Xue, Liu Yan Yu) in the novel. I'm glad they're not going with this formula in the adaptations.
    Liu Gui Bi's a baddie! omg, did they really make him and Yan Xue fall in love?
    LOL... base on Meng Li Jun's character, I suppose the original writer would not want her to 'share' her husband with the other 2 girls... The second writer totally spoilt the essence of Chen Duan Sheng's work by having 3 girls in Huang Fu Sha Hua's marriage!?

One major amendment for this drama would be Ying Xue indeed fell in love with Liu Kui Bi which in actual novel, she never like him. Anyway I quite like the girl acted as Ying Xue, Shi Xiao Qun. She did pretty well Tai Zu Mi Shi also.