Thread: pressure point information

Default pressure point information

Does anyone know if there's a listing somewhere of the various pressure points and what they do? I know www.acupuncture.com gives a listing, but the information they have is oriented towards medicine and not combat, understandably.

If there's no such listing around, I think it'd be cool if everyone could pitch in and list what pressure points they know (or know where to find) and what happens when said points are struck.

Quote Originally Posted by dius corvus
    Does anyone know if there's a listing somewhere of the various pressure points and what they do? I know www.acupuncture.com gives a listing, but the information they have is oriented towards medicine and not combat, understandably.
    Combat is just the other side of the coin. If an acupoint can be used to save/cure someone (medical purposes), it can also be used to hurt someone.

If there's no such listing around, I think it'd be cool if everyone could pitch in and list what pressure points they know (or know where to find) and what happens when said points are struck.
    For some examples acupoints as well as the effects of striking them, as written by Jin Yong in Ode to Gallantry, please visit the Facts and Figures of OTG and scroll down to Medicines, Medical Treatments and Bodily Matters.

HYS
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!