Thread: Who is the greatest handicap fighter in JY world.

Default Who is the greatest handicap fighter in JY world.

Just wondering who are the top handicap fighters in JY world. Be it any kind of handicap. Can you guys come up with a top 5 for each novel of JY.

ROCH:

Yang Guo - missing right arm

Hung 7 Gong - I believe he is missing one finger.

Luk Mo Seung - one of her leg

QQR's (sp?) (Iron Palm dude) sister - crippled legs

Jiang Nan Freak #1 - blind

Is this the top 5 for ROCH?

Maybe the Fung disciple of HYS?

DGSD:

DY's father - crippled legs

Crimson Sabre:
    Leader of 5 Poison Sect - she has a hook for an arm

LOCH:

Mei Ciao Feng (sp?) - blind
    Hung 7 Gong - missing finger
    Jiang Nan Freak #1 - blind

Anyone else from JY world?
    Last edited by Felix; 07-11-08 at 01:55 PM.

Yang Guo tops the list. This was a guy who was originally right handed but after he left that hand he had to revert to his left hand. Not only that but he was able to match the Greats and he surpassed them in some areas.
    Yo momma cat

TommyH
    Unregistered

Yang Guo is certainly the greatest handicap fighter in JY's world. Following that I'd say Duan Yanqing (Duan Yu's biological father) is certainly one of the best handicap fighters. Qui Chianchi (Gongsun Lü'e's mother) is probably also another of JY's best handicap fighters.

I'll say QQR's sister. She was completely paralyzed from the neck down yet she somehow trained herself to be able to hurt any great martial artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Wudi
    I'll say QQR's sister. She was completely paralyzed from the neck down yet she somehow trained herself to be able to hurt any great martial artists.
    Not the great ones, however. I have a feeling that none of the Greats would really need to worry about her "olive seed mouth bullets" as long as they were paying attention. Wong Yung took the mouth bullets head on without significant injury (although she was probably helped by the Soft Body Armor).

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Luk Mo Seung - one of her leg
    Is she Cheng Ying's cousin? Sorry but I'm getting confused between mandarin and cantonese pinyin.

When was she handicap?

I believe LMS fell off a tree and crippled her leg when she was young--then LMC took her as a disciple. Her martial arts are nothing to compare to since she could only handle low class fighters.

Actually, she is only barely crippled. I mean, she can still hobble around with both legs...

And I believe LMC crippled her leg when she was found taking a sneak peek at LMC's martial arts scroll.
    Still searching for my GuGu

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Not the great ones, however. I have a feeling that none of the Greats would really need to worry about her "olive seed mouth bullets" as long as they were paying attention. Wong Yung took the mouth bullets head on without significant injury (although she was probably helped by the Soft Body Armor).
    Didn't HY catch the seed with her teeth? Thought she suffered some sort of inner injuries from the impact and took at least a day to recover....
    Still searching for my GuGu

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    She can't hurt them in a fair fight but she was well aware of it and wouldn't attack unless she has a good chance. If her attack were to connect, it is strong enough to seriously injure anyone. The great fighters wouldn't have to worry if they see her attack coming, but who would expect a quadriplegic woman to be able to hurt them? Everyone that saw her attack was surprised that she still had such powers.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Is she Cheng Ying's cousin?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    When was she handicap?
    She fell out of a tree at her home and broke her leg on the day before her parents were killed by Lee Mok Sau. The injury was originally not very serious, and had her bones been set properly, she probably would have made a full recovery. Unfortunately, Lee Mok Sau's attack meant that the bone was never set properly, which led to her permanent limp.

Quote Originally Posted by R!chard
    Didn't HY catch the seed with her teeth? Thought she suffered some sort of inner injuries from the impact and took at least a day to recover....
    I don't think she took a day to recover but said that to the group so she could advise XLN to persuade YG to take the remedy before everyone went their separate ways.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time