Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse getting back together?

Default What do you think of Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse getting back together?

Personally, I don't really care. Kinda happy for them. They've been through a lot, and they still get back together at the end. Fate, maybe? lol.

Not really part of the thread, but omg, what the heck did Faye Wong want with Nic Tse?? like AGE DIFFERENCE!!!!! She sounds kinda desperate dating him... -shrugs-
    Currently Watching:律政新人王II (Survivor's Law II),
    同事三分親 (Best Selling Secrets)

Recently Watched: 女人唔易做(LFD), 布衣神相(FTF), 緣來自有機(TGGOH),學警出更(OTFB), 爸爸閉翳(FAS), 歲月風雲(TDOL), 舞動全城 (Steps), 通天幹探 (TUCF)

I'm happy for them. They are like.. "long choi lui mau" in Cantonese.

Anyways, age difference isn't a problem in this era.

got to say.. they should invest in some good life insurance. BOth are pretty lousy drivers.. i guess they are meant for each other after all.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    got to say.. they should invest in some good life insurance. BOth are pretty lousy drivers.. i guess they are meant for each other after all.
    haha! yeah, they were both in car accidents..

Recently Watched: 女人唔易做(LFD), 布衣神相(FTF), 緣來自有機(TGGOH),學警出更(OTFB), 爸爸閉翳(FAS), 歲月風雲(TDOL), 舞動全城 (Steps), 通天幹探 (TUCF)

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    I'm happy for them. They are like.. "long choi lui mau" in Cantonese.

Anyways, age difference isn't a problem in this era.
    lol yeahh.

Oh goodness, that's so downright sarcastic!

But really, I have doubt that it will last. They probably will start that break-reconcil-break-reconcil cycle all over again in a few months' time.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Cecilia is very beautiful but she's too tiny in size thus she lacks the charisma and screen presence I feel. Nicholas has that bad boy look that does nothing for me but togther, i think they match each other very well in terms of looks and the kind of image they project.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Cecilia is very beautiful but she's too tiny in size thus she lacks the charisma and screen presence I feel. Nicholas has that bad boy look that does nothing for me but togther, i think they match each other very well in terms of looks and the kind of image they project.
    Tiny? Cecilia looks like she's got abit of a broad shoulders to me. She looks anything but tiny to me. @.@;
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

well.. anerexic.. then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeto_gal
    Not really part of the thread, but omg, what the heck did Faye Wong want with Nic Tse?? like AGE DIFFERENCE!!!!! She sounds kinda desperate dating him... -shrugs-
    Roger Kwok married a girl 14 years younger than him. What a desperate man.

If they love each other and feel themselves compatible with each other, I don't see what's the problem with the age difference.

Anyway, Faye Wong is now married to Li Ya Peng. Nothing to do with Nic anymore.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Being a HUGE Nicholas Tse fan, I say that if he's happy at the moment with her than good for him although I can't stand her at all. Have never watched anything with her as the main lead.

It seems to me though that their love seems to be more of a one-sided love. We all hear about how she goes on the radio and talks about their love, she cried for him, blah blah blah....and yet he's pretty quiet about it not commenting much on their relationship. So I don't think that it's going to last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd

how is he desperate? Personally, it seems that the girl is desperate in this case. IF ROger married someohe 14 years older than him.. i would think he would be desperate in that case.

how is he desperate? Personally, it seems that the girl is desperate in this case. IF ROger married someohe 14 years older than him.. i would think he would be desperate in that case.
    Some people just can't read sarcasm. Notice the emoticon? That means I'm being sarcastic and my sentence should not be read literally.

sweeto_gal was calling Faye desperate because she dated a guy younger than her. I just show how double standard it is that it's OK for a guy to date and marry a girl 10+ years younger than him but a woman doing so will be called desperate.
    It's very sexist.

I'm also against the reverse sexism i.e. it's OK for girls marrying someone way older but not guys.

Roger can marry whoever he wants as long as he's happy with her. And neither is his wife desperate.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

*shrugs* beats me which way you wanted the remarks to be interperted
    Even at times people use the smilies not out of sarcasm but with criticism
    Last edited by Sugar; 08-22-06 at 04:25 PM.

If they love each other and feel themselves compatible with each other, I don't see what's the problem with the age difference.

Anyway, Faye Wong is now married to Li Ya Peng. Nothing to do with Nic anymore.
    yeah, i heard. and she even had a daughter. but thn there was like some problem with her. but thn its like better now

Quote Originally Posted by haibinglover
    Being a HUGE Nicholas Tse fan, I say that if he's happy at the moment with her than good for him although I can't stand her at all. Have never watched anything with her as the main lead.

It seems to me though that their love seems to be more of a one-sided love. We all hear about how she goes on the radio and talks about their love, she cried for him, blah blah blah....and yet he's pretty quiet about it not commenting much on their relationship. So I don't think that it's going to last very long.
    well, i read in the newspaper, and like there were a lot of Nic's quotes about the relationship. If anyone wants, i could try to scan it on.. but its pretty big.. but i could try.

haha, yeah good point.

...okay, im posting a lot... in a row..

Some people just can't read sarcasm. Notice the emoticon? That means I'm being sarcastic and my sentence should not be read literally.

sweeto_gal was calling Faye desperate because she dated a guy younger than her. I just show how double standard it is that it's OK for a guy to date and marry a girl 10+ years younger than him but a woman doing so will be called desperate.
    It's very sexist.

I'm also against the reverse sexism i.e. it's OK for girls marrying someone way older but not guys.

Roger can marry whoever he wants as long as he's happy with her. And neither is his wife desperate.
    yeah, i guess, about the desperate thing, but i'm really wondering what Faye found in him....but ehh.. whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeto_gal
    yeah, i guess, about the desperate thing, but i'm really wondering what Faye found in him....but ehh.. whatever.
    Faye was probably going through a crisis and needed a younger man to make herself feel better. Like a boy toy.

They are already back together, cecilia amitted it already
    http://www.armbell.com/kawaii/index.php?mforum=kawaii

Visit and register and be apart of a true kawaii forum.