Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Favorite actress out of these

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite actress out of these

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ariel Lin

    19 18.27%
  • Gao Yuan Yuan

    25 24.04%
  • Zhou Xun

    18 17.31%
  • Ruby Lin

    26 25.00%
  • Athena Chu

    16 15.38%
  • Carmen Lee

    21 20.19%
  • Dong Jie

    10 9.62%
  • Jacqueline Wu

    7 6.73%
  • Idy Chan

    9 8.65%
  • Liu Yi Fei

    30 28.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: Favorite actress out of these

  1. #1
    Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    441

    Default Favorite actress out of these

    I know that this list is extremely random, but these are my top 10 favorite actresses and i'm just curious how the results would come out.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    I know that this list is extremely random, but these are my top 10 favorite actresses and i'm just curious how the results would come out.
    After seeing your top ten list for male actors, I was wondering if you made one for actress as well, so I came here to answer,

    From your list, Idy Chan and Athena Chu makes my top ten, so my vote goes to them. I like Ruby Lin though, and Gao Yuan Yuan, I think I am almost in love after watching HSDS2003. Just almost.

  3. #3
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    i love gyy and lyf
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  4. #4
    Member kirakira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    71

    Default

    voted for gao yuan yuan, dong jie, and liu yifei!

  5. #5
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    here are the pictures :
    ariel lin
    she's got that cute aura around her.....and still has that innocent look
    gao yuanyuan
    very good and talented actress.....and very beautiful....
    zhou xun
    ruby lin
    she's another of the cute ones.....
    athena chu
    carmen leedong jie
    couldnt find a picture on jacqueline wu though.......
    idy chan
    liu yi feilmao....shes the pretties IMO
    pardon me if any of the pics are wrong...coz i never really familiarised my self with athena,dong jie and idy
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Since I know only like 3 or 4 of those actresses... I'll pick Carman Lee.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    After seeing your top ten list for male actors, I was wondering if you made one for actress as well, so I came here to answer,

    From your list, Idy Chan and Athena Chu makes my top ten, so my vote goes to them. I like Ruby Lin though, and Gao Yuan Yuan, I think I am almost in love after watching HSDS2003. Just almost.
    you know, around seven of the actors and actress on my lists are actually onscreen couples? haha. don't know if its a coincidence.

  8. #8
    Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    441

    Default

    looks like xiao long nu(s) are winning. i should post some pictures of them. Gao yuan yuan is already up there somewhere. here are some others.

    ariel lin- she's sooo cute



    liu yi fei- sooo pretty





    Jacqueline wu- this isn't the best picture of her, but its like the ONLY picture of her as xiao long nu



    idy chan- personally, i thought she was much more prettier as huang rong in the taiwanese LOCH 88, but there aren't good pictures. so here's her as XLN



    dong jie- she doesn't seem to be that famous, but she's a gorgeous actress. i really like her atmosphere





    athena chu- she's not what i would call the traditional beauty, but i like how she looks



    Last edited by invisible_dolphinbay; 08-22-06 at 10:21 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    441

    Default

    okay, three more to go

    zhou xun





    carmen lee



    ruby lin



    Last edited by invisible_dolphinbay; 08-22-06 at 11:13 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    you know, around seven of the actors and actress on my lists are actually onscreen couples? haha. don't know if its a coincidence.
    Yeah, usually that is what happens. Most of my top ten actor and actress are onscreen couples as well. Sometimes there are multiple couples for same actors actresses. I guess we tend to like the chemistry of the two artistes and liking one person, they tend to like the others. For example, I know a lot of people who like both YG and SLL, and there are those who hate both YG and SLL. I rarely know anyone who likes YG but hate SLL, or vice versa.

    BTW, like if it matters, but if I rank your favorite actress according to me, it would go like this.

    1 Idy Chan
    2 Athena Chu
    3 Gao Yuan Yuan
    4 Ruby Lin
    5 Zhou Xun
    6 Liu Yi Fei
    7 Carmen Lee
    8 Ariel Lin
    9 Jacqueline Wu
    10 Dong Jie
    Last edited by Felix; 08-22-06 at 01:56 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Yeah, usually that is what happens. Most of my top ten actor and actress are onscreen couples as well. Sometimes there are multiple couples for same actors actresses. I guess we tend to like the chemistry of the two artistes and liking one person, they tend to like the others. For example, I know a lot of people who like both YG and SLL, and there are those who hate both YG and SLL. I rarely know anyone who likes YG but hate SLL, or vice versa.

    BTW, like if it matters, but if I rank your favorite actress according to me, it would go like this.

    1 Idy Chan
    2 Athena Chu
    3 Gao Yuan Yuan
    4 Ruby Lin
    5 Zhou Xun
    6 Liu Yi Fei
    7 Carmen Lee
    8 Ariel Lin
    9 Jacqueline Wu
    10 Dong Jie
    for me its probably (but not sure)

    1. Liu Yi Fei
    2. Ariel lin
    3. Gao yuan yuan
    4. Idy Chan
    5. Dong Jie
    6. Carmen Lee
    7. Athena Chu
    8. Jacqueline Wu
    9. Ruby lin
    10. Zhou xun

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    for me its probably (but not sure)

    1. Liu Yi Fei
    2. Ariel lin
    3. Gao yuan yuan
    4. Idy Chan
    5. Dong Jie
    6. Carmen Lee
    7. Athena Chu
    8. Jacqueline Wu
    9. Ruby lin
    10. Zhou xun
    Hmm, let me see.

    Liu Yi Fei, Idy Chan, Carmen Lee, Jacqueline Wu, must be Little Dragon Girl fan as well as ROCH fan. You don't like Vivian Fan or Fann Wong? Lol.

    Idy Chan, Athena Chu, Zhou Xun, possibly Huang Rong fan as well as LOCH fan?

  13. #13
    Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Hmm, let me see.

    Liu Yi Fei, Idy Chan, Carmen Lee, Jacqueline Wu, must be Little Dragon Girl fan as well as ROCH fan. You don't like Vivian Fan or Fann Wong? Lol.

    Idy Chan, Athena Chu, Zhou Xun, possibly Huang Rong fan as well as LOCH fan?

    who is Vivian Fan, Fann Wong? the XLN from teh singapore version. I HATE that XLN. she is sooo melodramatic. i only watched a few scenes but she already annoys me. her voice sounds like she's crying even when she's supposed to be calm.

    Actually, i'm not a "real" LOCH fan. i think teh story is boring, but i just LOVE THE Idy Chan LOCH. that's the only LOCH that i love. just for her and because it brings back so many childhood memories. too bad that version is too unpopular and its nowhere to be seen now. (sigh)
    Last edited by invisible_dolphinbay; 08-22-06 at 08:18 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere great
    Posts
    623

    Default

    I voted for Liu Yi Fei. A promising and beautiful young actress - she's gotta be my favorite.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    who is Vivian Fan, Fann Wong? the XLN from teh singapore version. I HATE that XLN.

    but i just LOVE THE Idy Chan LOCH. that's the only LOCH that i love. just for her and because it brings back so many childhood memories. too bad that version is too unpopular.
    Vivian Fan is Little Dragon Girl in Taiwan 1984ish

    Fann Wong is indeed Singapore version Little Dragon Girl

    Most of ancient Taiwan series back then are unpopular. The only reason why people even know about that version is because of Idy Chan. If not, I guarantee no one has a clue about that series.

  16. #16
    Senior Member 0-0-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    6,635

    Default

    Ariel Lin




    Gao Yuan Yuan




    Zhou Xun




    Ruby Lin




    Athena Chu



  17. #17
    Senior Member 0-0-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    6,635

    Default

    Carman Lee




    Liu Yi Fei



  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,726

    Default

    wats up with taking 16 year old girls and making em lead actresses? is this the new "fetish" ? well since this list is so limited, i will pick zhou xun but accidently voted for athena... and im sick of every poll having lyf carmen and gyy... nothing new here, i can predict wat will happen already!

    lemme guess, japan will make a ROCH and cast Saaya Irie as XLN, and u'll all rave about her
    Last edited by LuNaR; 08-23-06 at 04:59 AM.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  19. #19
    Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canuckle-ville
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    athena is my fav out of this group. but i also like GYY and carmen.

  20. #20
    Banned strife_au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    It's either I win or you lose
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    wats up with taking 16 year old girls and making em lead actresses? is this the new "fetish" ? well since this list is so limited, i will pick zhou xun but accidently voted for athena... and im sick of every poll having lyf carmen and gyy... nothing new here, i can predict wat will happen already!

    lemme guess, japan will make a ROCH and cast Saaya Irie as XLN, and u'll all rave about her
    wtf... shes not hawt.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 198
    Last Post: 07-22-08, 03:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •