Thread: Could anybody (other than AYF) have saved Yeung Hong?

Default Could anybody (other than AYF) have saved Yeung Hong?

Yeah, while you guys are going nuts over Zhuo Bufan, I'm having my Yeung Hong Day. I've always been a nonconformist.

When Yeung Hong died, his demise was quick. It took only a few minutes for the snake poison on Wong Yung's vest to work its way around his system, eating from the inside out. It was over in probably less than an hour: a man who had been walking, talking, and breathing in good health sixty minutes earlier disintegrated into a pile of rotten flesh. Only those disintegration guns in science fiction movies would work faster.

Ten seconds after contact with the poison, could anybody in wulin history (other than West Poison Au Yeung Fung, who had the antidote) have saved Yeung Hong's life? What if the Janitor Monk, Hui Juk, Dr. Sit from DGSD, East Heretic Wong Yerk See, the Indian Monk from ROCH, Wu Ching Lau from HSDS, and Cheung Mo Gei were all there and equipped with every known medicine in the world (except the snake poison antidote that Yeung Hong needs)? Could they do anything to help Yeung Hong, or was Yeung Hong screwed the moment he touched the poison no matter who might come to help him?

I would say no. Unless one of the other medicines is similar to that snake antidote.

The snake is unique too, specially developed, so healers are unlikely to know the exact poison that's affecting YK.

On a side note, the featured character of the month - Zhuo Bu Fan is so awesome I raise the question, apart from LHC himself, can anyone else beat him?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Possibly Janitor Monk could tap him into 'death' to stop the poison from circulating. That would at least prolong his life even if he is still not yet cured.

Those Xiao Yao medical men like WYZ and Su XingHe might be able to have something in their arsenal to save Yang Kang too. Especially XZ and his library. In wuxia, inner energy is always good defence against poisons, so XZ could give him a huge infusion to at least prolong his life while XZ hits the books.

Anyway, this is more a plot question. In wuxia, there is always a cure from some fantastic 10 century old blue ginseng/purple lingzhi/snow flower of golden peak mountain/liver oil from the silver cod of misty lake/semen from the hairless yellow fire ape etc etc which cures whatever you need.
    Last edited by CC; 08-23-06 at 06:21 AM.

ZWJ might use acupunture on him....I am mean it's known to cure the 100th level 1000 poison palm or something like that.

Yes. The "SWORD GOD" Zhuo Bufan could definitely have saved Yang Kang

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Possibly Janitor Monk could tap him into 'death' to stop the poison from circulating. That would at least prolong his life even if he is still not yet cured.

Those Xiao Yao medical men like WYZ and Su XingHe might be able to have something in their arsenal to save Yang Kang too. Especially XZ and his library. In wuxia, inner energy is always good defence against poisons, so XZ could give him a huge infusion to at least prolong his life while XZ hits the books.

Anyway, this is more a plot question. In wuxia, there is always a cure from some fantastic 10 century old blue ginseng/purple lingzhi/snow flower of golden peak mountain/liver oil from the silver cod of misty lake/semen from the hairless yellow fire ape etc etc which cures whatever you need.
    I like it lolz...
    Its all what the author writes possible.

Yes he could have been saved if they chopped his hand off the instant he hit HR's armour. With the poison no longer part of his body he will not die from it.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

LOL, so obvious and so correct!! (and backed with evidence from Sa). So Khan is right, a swish of the blade from Sword God ZBF might even save his arm.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Yang Kang was a devious, arrogant and impulsive idiot who got what he deserved!

He's also Yang Guo's father.

I say rescue him!!! Like give him a fire toad.