Page 61 of 98 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1941

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

Since I'm watching Yi Tian Tu Long 2019 lately, I've made some slight adjustments and also added some missing chars to heaven sword dragon sabre series

LV 32: Kongdong 5 Elders (YT)
    LV 36: Kunlun Leaders He Tai Chong/Wife (YT)
    LV 36: Huashan 2 Tall/Short Elders (YT)
    LV 42: Yin Ye Wang (YT)
    LV 54: Yang Xiao (YT)
    LV 54: Fan Yao (YT)

Up for discussion: How strong are the 3 Persian missionaries? There seems be varying opinions - from them being weaker than Purple Dragon, to being as good as Xuanming Elders.
    Last edited by WuxiaMaster; 03-16-19 at 08:49 AM.

they never fight one on one, so its hard to estimate their level, we only know that they are stronger than 12 guardian kings.

Wuji had a hard time vs them , but thats the time when he was not fully understand QKDNY yet
    then... Wuji vs duo Xuanming.... he doesnt have problem to beat them

cannot guess their individual power level

Well I think Lv 42 for YTZ Jr was too high coz he seem not "stronger" at all compare with 5 Wanderers (espesially Leng Qian)..

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well I think Lv 42 for YTZ Jr was too high coz he seem not "stronger" at all compare with 5 Wanderers (espesially Leng Qian)..
    the fact is that wuji chose him over 5 wanderers or wei yixiao when vs 3 Du monks at shaolin
    Last edited by a_tumiwa; 03-16-19 at 10:42 PM.

It's likely due to Wuji "respect" (to YTZ) not for his "ability" plus in terms of hierarki The 5 Wanderers below 4 Guardian Lord..

It's likely due to Wuji "respect" (to YTZ) not for his "ability" plus in terms of hierarki The 5 Wanderers below 4 Guardian Lord..
    Wuji wanted to solo the 3 Du monks as he knew whoever he chose would not help him. However, he had to respect the monks as well and not solo them. He also knew the Du monks would not hurt whoever he chooses, so there was no real danger.

I think YTZ Jr is definitely not better than WYX, but he should be close with the 5 wanderers. Although in terms of tenure, the 5 Wanderers are definitely more experienced, YTZ Jr should have made up for the lack of years with his Eagle clan scouring battles everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by hyoyatika View Post
    Wuji wanted to solo the 3 Du monks as he knew whoever he chose would not help him. However, he had to respect the monks as well and not solo them. He also knew the Du monks would not hurt whoever he chooses, so there was no real danger.

I think YTZ Jr is definitely not better than WYX, but he should be close with the 5 wanderers. Although in terms of tenure, the 5 Wanderers are definitely more experienced, YTZ Jr should have made up for the lack of years with his Eagle clan scouring battles everywhere.
    He's also not "better" than He Couple of Kunlun/Huashan Elder/Kongdong Master IMHO at least they are on par..

There's no way Yin Ye Wang is at 4 Guardians LV, but it's hard to judge how 'weak' he is.

I briefly recall he had some on-screen fight with... MieJue? Or Wudang Heroes?

Zhang Wu Ji also thought he was capable of "killing" Cheng Kun.

CWIIW did he ever "fight" with Yu Daiyan (or it's only in adaptation)..
    The one who say YYW "kill" CK is YX not Wuji and at this time CK was "weakened"/injured (getting hit by WYX and Wuji)

i dont think Yin Yewang had some on-screen fight, after Wuji arrived , he was said already seriously injured by clash-palm vs Chenkun

Well if we talk about Ming Cult the "strongest" fighter after 4 Guardian Lords are The 5 Wanderers (which Leng Qian was the strongest among them) so no matter how powerful YYW he couldn't be better than 5 Wanderers..

Well if we talk about Ming Cult the "strongest" fighter after 4 Guardian Lords are The 5 Wanderers (which Leng Qian was the strongest among them) so no matter how powerful YYW he couldn't be better than 5 Wanderers..
    yeah...
    i think what Tape posted in the other thread, was the most logic , wuji chose yin yewang over wei yixiao vs trio Du monks, possibly because his inner strength is lower than Yin Yewang, the fight vs Trio Du monks requires inner energy more important than lightness skill.

then the next question is... how good is Yin Yewang vs 5 Wanderers, as Yin Yewang lack of on-screen fight including 5 wanderers, so its hard to estimate who is better

@Western Eccentric
    also in the other thread, the RocH subject make me wonder who is strongest to weakest , if "Draw" result is not allowed, how do you ranking them?

the participants are Yang Guo, ZBT, Yi Deng, HYS, OYF, WCY, GWM, XLN, GJ, HQG, QQR, YG(his), Jue Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    @Western Eccentric
    also in the other thread, the RocH subject make me wonder who is strongest to weakest , if "Draw" result is not allowed, how do you ranking them?

the participants are Yang Guo, ZBT, Yi Deng, HYS, OYF, WCY, GWM, XLN, GJ, HQG, QQR, YG(his), Jue Yuan
    For Me..
    Lv 80 Yang Guo (normal mode - end ROCH)
    Yang Guo (full powered Sad Palm against Jinlun)
    Guo Jing (speculation)
    Lv 78 Yang Guo (when fight Zhou Botong/Huang Yaoshi)
    Zhou Botong
    Jinlun (post 16 years)
    Lv 77 Guo Jing (pre 16 years)
    Yang Guo (after created Sad Palm)
    Lv 76 Huang Yaoshi (end ROCH)
    Yideng (end ROCH)
    Hong Qigong (end ROCH - speculation)
    Ouyang Feng (end ROCH - speculation)
    Wang Chongyang (after 9 Yin + Yiyang Zhi lesson - speculation)
    Lv 74 Yang Guo (Heavy Sword - pre 16 years)
    Lv 72 Qiu Qianren (end ROCH)
    Lv 70 Lin Chaoying (speculation)
    Jinlun (pre 16 years)
    Xiao Longnu
    As for Jue Yuan it's hard to say since he not "fighter-type character" but in terms of internal only he's comparable with Greats (or even slighty better)
    Just IMHO..

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    yeah...
    i think what Tape posted in the other thread, was the most logic , wuji chose yin yewang over wei yixiao vs trio Du monks, possibly because his inner strength is lower than Yin Yewang, the fight vs Trio Du monks requires inner energy more important than lightness skill.

then the next question is... how good is Yin Yewang vs 5 Wanderers, as Yin Yewang lack of on-screen fight including 5 wanderers, so its hard to estimate who is better
    Yeahhh it's true but did you think he's "better" than 4th Hero since which can "toe to toe" with "weakened" YTZ..

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    There's no way Yin Ye Wang is at 4 Guardians LV, but it's hard to judge how 'weak' he is.

I briefly recall he had some on-screen fight with... MieJue? Or Wudang Heroes?

Zhang Wu Ji also thought he was capable of "killing" Cheng Kun.
    Zhang Wuji thought his uncle could kill Cheng Kun because ke knew ChengKun was already injured by his JiuYang and Wei YiXiao's Frozen Palm. In a fair fight, ChengKun would wreck YYW.

YYW did have a brief fight with the 3rd Wudang hero, Yu DaYan but his sister sneak attacked YDY with her needles. However, the way JinYong described it, it would have ended in a draw without the sneak attack.

If I had to rank him, I would say he's on par with the 2nd Wudang hero. He would be a bit better than the 5 Wanderers, maybe on par with Leng Qian, but definitely below the 4 Guardians.

Wuji chose YYW to fight the Du monks instead of WYX because WYX already lost the element of surprise and also because YYW was much younger, hence, stood a bit less risk than the 2 Guardians (his grandpa and WYX). In terms of martial arts, not just Qing gong, WYX is much better than YYW.

In a fair fight 2nd Hero > YYW IMHO since he's the strongest among 7 Hero so I would put YYW around 4th Hero (the strongest after 2nd and 1st Hero) which can "toe to toe" with "weakened" YTZ at Brightness Peak..

In a fair fight 2nd Hero > YYW IMHO since he's the strongest among 7 Hero so I would put YYW around 4th Hero (the strongest after 2nd and 1st Hero) which can "toe to toe" with "weakened" YTZ at Brightness Peak..
    Yeah, that's fair, too. The 2nd hero figured out Song QingShu's arts while no one else, except Fan Yao, dared to try so yeah, his level of martial arts is pretty high.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    Yeah, that's fair, too. The 2nd hero figured out Song QingShu's arts while no one else, except Fan Yao, dared to try so yeah, his level of martial arts is pretty high.
    It's due to Tai Chi since the "method" Wuji give to FY was one of Tai Chi skill in the other hand 2nd Hero is the Wudang "heir" which have direct lesson from Z3F so both of them have the same "method"..

Yinggu vs Mei Chaofeng ? who'll win?