Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162
Results 1,221 to 1,237 of 1237

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

  1. #1221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    539

    Default

    MCF IMHO Ying Gu maybe "strong" but I never imagine she can hold her own against QZ Big Dipper like MCF did at Ningjiu Village (before she die)..

  2. #1222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    431

    Default

    The chart rates them both at 45. Take note this is accounting that MCF cant see.

  3. #1223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Still even if she's "blind" no one can defeat her on 1 vs 1 duel in LOCH except Greats/QQR/ZBT and later GJ (not sure about HR)..
    The same case was XX vs Dragon King which Dragon King can't defeat XX in "fair fight"

  4. #1224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    431

    Default

    ~LV45 is right about the next tier of characters after the Greats in LOCH They are extremely far ahead of everyone else.

  5. #1225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Yeahhh I mean she is still very dangerous foe even though she "blind" same like XX which quite powerful even he can "defeat" CK..

  6. #1226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    539

    Default

    WuxiaMaster said:
    03-24-19 06:35 AM
    Default
    This should be in the ranking chart thread... but... early ZWJ improved a lot after every battle.

    After mastering 9YSG he should be at LV60, same as YTZ, which is in the chart (YJJ = 9YSG). Basically at this point, both of them have Great+ Internal and very bad/non existent fighting skill.

    QKDNY is a great defensive skill, enabled Wuji to quickly see the 'flaws' in his opponents skills and even mimic them. At this point he should already be ahead of YTZ, but he still lacked combat experience and actual external techniques. Then came the Bright Peak series of battle which gained him a lot of it.

    At the end of Bright Peak battle (I will update this), LV68 seems reasonable - attained Great LV, far ahead of everyone in current wulin, but still slightly behind LOCH Greats.

    He improved greatly again after mastering Taiji sword/fists, and imo that's when he could finally compete on the LV of Condor Trilogy Greats.
    Last edited by WuxiaMaster; 03-24-19 at 06:43 AM.
    ....
    Still I don't think he can defeat someone in his level (like Du Monk maybe) while YTZ (which have level below Wuji) can "defeat" people in his level like DCQ/Xuanci (and perhaps MRF)..
    Btw I agree with Yu both of them was only a bit weaker than LOCH Greats at that time

  7. #1227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Where did you get the idea YTZ can defeat Xuan Ci? I don't think that ever happened.

  8. #1228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    Where did you get the idea YTZ can defeat Xuan Ci? I don't think that ever happened.
    Palm to palm he "defeat" Xuanci even if he didn't he still "defeat" DCQ and for Me his feat more "stunning" than Wuji at Brightness Peak fight when he only defeat someone was far below his level like Mijue not in his level/near his level..
    So how can Wuji rank "higher" than YTZ at this point😕😕😕😕

  9. #1229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Higher internal, yes. YTZ external techniques are elementary LV at best.

    I really doubt Xuanci would have lost if they fight 1 on 1.
    Last edited by WuxiaMaster; 03-26-19 at 07:24 AM.

  10. #1230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Still he can defeat someone like DCQ so based on his "feat" I think he should be "higher" since the list level not only combine internal/external art (skillset) but also "actual perform" IMHO..

  11. #1231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Level 60 (一流高手)– Mid tier Elites. Considered top tier in General Wulin.

    LV 60: Murong Fu (TL)
    LV 60: You Tan Zhi (TL) – Internal at LV80. Held by back weak combat ability and techniques.
    LV 60: Sword God Zhuo Bu Fan (TL)
    LV 60: Cheng Kun (YT) – Before Blinded.
    LV 60: Two Demons of Hejian, Bu Tai and Hao Mi (YT)
    LV 60: Fang Sheng (XA)

    LV 60: Zhang Wu Ji (YT) - Upon mastering 9YangShenGong. Internal at LV80.
    LV 60: He Zu Dao (YT) – Estimation, dead before story.
    LV 58: Guo Jing (LO) - After enlightened by Great Dipper during Begger's Meet.
    LV 58: Xie Yan Ke (XKX)
    ....
    I don't think Wuji internal at Lv 80 after mastering 9 Yang coz would make his internal at least at Lv 85 after Qian Kun bag/Qian Kun lesson which make him far beyond Greats based on internal only🤥🤥🤥🤥

  12. #1232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    431

    Default

    ZWJ only completely master 9YSG after the qiankun bag incident.

    I add some clarifications that were previous unclear...

    LV 69: Ling Hu Chong (XA) – Before Learning Yi Jin Jing.
    LV 60: Zhang Wu Ji (YT) - Upon mastering 9YangShenGong (after Qiankun Bag).
    LV 74: Zhang Wu Ji (YT) – After mastering Taiji Sword & Fist at Wudang.

  13. #1233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    ZWJ only completely master 9YSG after the qiankun bag incident.

    I add some clarifications that were previous unclear...

    LV 69: Ling Hu Chong (XA) – Before Learning Yi Jin Jing.
    LV 60: Zhang Wu Ji (YT) - Upon mastering 9YangShenGong (after Qiankun Bag).
    LV 74: Zhang Wu Ji (YT) – After mastering Taiji Sword & Fist at Wudang.
    Setil his internal not at Lv 80 IMHO even after perfected mastering 9 Yang I don't say he not reach this level but not after 9 Yang lesson but after he "combine" 9 Yang + Qian Kun + Tai Chi (end HSDS) then Lv 74 too high for him even after mastering Tai Chi since no one people at this level ever being "fooled" by opponent like him (especially against Persia Envoy)😛😛😛😛

  14. #1234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    631

    Default

    chapter 27:
    https://wuxiasociety.com/return-cond...-chapter-27/9/

    Yang Guo propped his heavy sword on the ground. His fight with Fawang had used up a lot of his internal energy. He pondered: “Jinlun Fawang, Xiaoxiang Zi and others all worried about one another so they fought with me one on one in the hope to get rid of each other and leaving only himself at the end. I was benefiting as a third party in a dispute. Had those six people together attacked me, it would have been very difficult to withstand. Let alone the fact that I competed with internal energy with Jinlun Fawang. I was certainly going to lose but fortunately Gu Gu [Xiao Longnü] pulled out a golden needle so I could win by luck. These Quanzhen priests’ minds and bodies fight as one, all obeying their five masters’ commands. Although the Taoist group’s martial skills can’t match those of Fawang and others, numerous wills build a city. Their combined power really was much stronger than Fawang and the gang. Anyway, Gu Gu and I are already together here. We fight until we have no strength left, then we two will die together.”
    ------------------------------

    LV 75: Yang Guo - Pre 16 years, using Heavy Iron Sword.
    LV 70: Xiao Long Nu (RO) – After learning Left/Right Technique
    LV 70: Jinlun Fawang (RO) - Pre 16 years. Internal at LV75.

    i think YG pre-16 years, was not as strong as 5 lv difference vs jinlun fawang, he even would lost the duel if not because Xiao Long Nu help him.

  15. #1235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    chapter 27:
    https://wuxiasociety.com/return-cond...-chapter-27/9/

    Yang Guo propped his heavy sword on the ground. His fight with Fawang had used up a lot of his internal energy. He pondered: “Jinlun Fawang, Xiaoxiang Zi and others all worried about one another so they fought with me one on one in the hope to get rid of each other and leaving only himself at the end. I was benefiting as a third party in a dispute. Had those six people together attacked me, it would have been very difficult to withstand. Let alone the fact that I competed with internal energy with Jinlun Fawang. I was certainly going to lose but fortunately Gu Gu [Xiao Longnü] pulled out a golden needle so I could win by luck. These Quanzhen priests’ minds and bodies fight as one, all obeying their five masters’ commands. Although the Taoist group’s martial skills can’t match those of Fawang and others, numerous wills build a city. Their combined power really was much stronger than Fawang and the gang. Anyway, Gu Gu and I are already together here. We fight until we have no strength left, then we two will die together.”
    ------------------------------

    LV 75: Yang Guo - Pre 16 years, using Heavy Iron Sword.
    LV 70: Xiao Long Nu (RO) – After learning Left/Right Technique
    LV 70: Jinlun Fawang (RO) - Pre 16 years. Internal at LV75.

    i think YG pre-16 years, was not as strong as 5 lv difference vs jinlun fawang, he even would lost the duel if not because Xiao Long Nu help him.
    Yeeeep I think Lv 74 for HIS YG more reasonable likely due the fact he can "defeat" QQR and for Jinlun it's true in terms of internal strength he is stronger than YG but technique wise YG was better since Jinlun don't dare to fought YG "head on" that's why he choose and force YG to "internal duel"..

  16. #1236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    431

    Default

    We also have to take into account that GWM was only able get close enough to pit internal with YG because YG wasn't able to move. Otherwise, he might not be able to break through the Heavy Iron Sword range.

    That said, I think the bigger reason for YG LV75 rating is for his showing against QQR, rather than against GWM. It seems that YG at this stage is not below any of the ROCH Greats (hence the LV75).

  17. #1237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    We also have to take into account that GWM was only able get close enough to pit internal with YG because YG wasn't able to move. Otherwise, he might not be able to break through the Heavy Iron Sword range.

    That said, I think the bigger reason for YG LV75 rating is for his showing against QQR, rather than against GWM. It seems that YG at this stage is not below any of the ROCH Greats (hence the LV75).
    Technique wise he might not below Old Greats or GJ or Jinlun but in terms of internal/strength he is one notch below them since the injured YD with "simple" Yiyang Zhi move could "swoop" HIS in YG hand from Ci'en/QQR chest so at this time I think HIS YG overall martial art/skill still below Greats or GJ but a bit better than Jinlun or QQR..

Similar Threads

  1. Your most disliked main character in Jinyong
    By aniking_8 in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-11-18, 01:24 AM
  2. Which female Character is the strongest in Jinyong?
    By aniking_8 in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-02-18, 09:00 AM
  3. Jinyong main character best!
    By aniking_8 in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-17-17, 10:02 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-12-09, 08:43 AM
  5. Ranking of DGSD heroes below 4th level
    By PJ in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-05-06, 09:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •