Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 206061626364656667686970
Results 1,381 to 1,393 of 1393

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

  1. #1381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,728

    Default

    hey wuxiamaster, how did u come to the assumption that the yellow dressed girl is worst than guo xiang? are u hinting GJ descendant > YG descendant lol
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  2. #1382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    472

    Default

    I think perhaps the reason is due to GX being a direct descendent and Yellow girl being a few generation later? No special reason since she can accomplish those feats whether she is at LV70 or LV75.

  3. #1383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    I think perhaps the reason is due to GX being a direct descendent and Yellow girl being a few generation later? No special reason since she can accomplish those feats whether she is at LV70 or LV75.
    fair thanks
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  4. #1384
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Hi,
    I am just wondering if anyone can do a list of skills that the main protagonists and antagonists have?

    Like all the skills Yang Guo, Guo Jing, Zhang Wuji, DFBB have? And what skill levels they are at?

  5. #1385

  6. #1386
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Not at all since they are pretty equal..

  7. #1387
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    472

    Default

    They are very close in the chart (42 vs 40). The reasons in the posts seems very subjective and weak to me (like "more cunning").

    The best comparison basis would be Huo Du being on par with weaker roch QZ elders.

    I believe OYK is as strong as the strongest LOCH qz elder (QCJ). Remember he never fought at "full power" (use the secret art from OYF) early in the story. It was only until the fight with GJ who learnt all 18 palms that he reveal this skill.

    GJ at this point should be as good as the strongest LOCH qz elders, and OYK is still slightly ahead of him.

  8. #1388
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    They are very close in the chart (42 vs 40). The reasons in the posts seems very subjective and weak to me (like "more cunning").

    The best comparison basis would be Huo Du being on par with weaker roch QZ elders.

    I believe OYK is as strong as the strongest LOCH qz elder (QCJ). Remember he never fought at "full power" (use the secret art from OYF) early in the story. It was only until the fight with GJ who learnt all 18 palms that he reveal this skill.

    GJ at this point should be as good as the strongest LOCH qz elders, and OYK is still slightly ahead of him.
    The 7 Freaks once "break" his arm in Beijing while QCJ "tied" with them so i never thought OYK ~ QCJ also Huodu have 16 years to "improve" so even if he is "weaker" than OYK at the same age he could catch him 16 years later..

  9. #1389
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    They are very close in the chart (42 vs 40). The reasons in the posts seems very subjective and weak to me (like "more cunning").

    The best comparison basis would be Huo Du being on par with weaker roch QZ elders.

    I believe OYK is as strong as the strongest LOCH qz elder (QCJ). Remember he never fought at "full power" (use the secret art from OYF) early in the story. It was only until the fight with GJ who learnt all 18 palms that he reveal this skill.

    GJ at this point should be as good as the strongest LOCH qz elders, and OYK is still slightly ahead of him.
    LV 45: Quanzhen 7 Elders (RO) - Qiu Chu Ji (LV50), Ma Yu (LV48), Wang Chu Yi (LV48), Liu Chu Xuan (LV45), Hao Datong (LV38), Sun Bu Er (LV34)

    then wouldnt qiu chu ji, ma yu, etc drop a little bit on the scale as QCJ is 50
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  10. #1390
    Moderator Ken Cheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    22,966

    Default

    Should there be any notable difference between the level of an average soldier in the military forces and the no-name, cannon fodder members of wulin sects?

  11. #1391
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Should there be any notable difference between the level of an average soldier in the military forces and the no-name, cannon fodder members of wulin sects?
    Avg soldier = Lv2
    Avg no name cannon fodder = Xu Zhu = Lv3

  12. #1392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    LV 45: Quanzhen 7 Elders (RO) - Qiu Chu Ji (LV50), Ma Yu (LV48), Wang Chu Yi (LV48), Liu Chu Xuan (LV45), Hao Datong (LV38), Sun Bu Er (LV34)

    then wouldnt qiu chu ji, ma yu, etc drop a little bit on the scale as QCJ is 50
    Lv50 QCJ is after they came out from their retreat (during XLN battle at Mt Zhongnan). I believe their powers improved quite a bit during the retreat.

    Prior to that (during Huo Du assault), qz elders should be weaker (closer to LOCH period)

  13. #1393
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    Lv50 QCJ is after they came out from their retreat (during XLN battle at Mt Zhongnan). I believe their powers improved quite a bit during the retreat.

    Prior to that (during Huo Du assault), qz elders should be weaker (closer to LOCH period)
    Well at Heroes Meeting Zhu Zhiliu mentioned he is as stong as Wang Chuyi then We know in LOCH no one from QZ Master could fight MCF 1 on 1 except QCJ/Ma Yu so if We considered LMC ~ MCF which Zhu Zhiliu could fight her for "draw" at Passionless Valley so that's mean the Masters might be "improving" their skill during end LOCH till pre 16 years ROCH not after they "return" from seclusion during JLFW assault..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-17-19, 01:34 PM
  2. Your most disliked main character in Jinyong
    By aniking_8 in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-11-18, 01:24 AM
  3. Which female Character is the strongest in Jinyong?
    By aniking_8 in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-02-18, 09:00 AM
  4. Jinyong main character best!
    By aniking_8 in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-17-17, 10:02 PM
  5. Ranking of DGSD heroes below 4th level
    By PJ in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-05-06, 09:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •