Page 70 of 98 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1941

Thread: Jinyong Character Level Ranking Chart

hey wuxiamaster, how did u come to the assumption that the yellow dressed girl is worst than guo xiang? are u hinting GJ descendant > YG descendant lol
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I think perhaps the reason is due to GX being a direct descendent and Yellow girl being a few generation later? No special reason since she can accomplish those feats whether she is at LV70 or LV75.

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    I think perhaps the reason is due to GX being a direct descendent and Yellow girl being a few generation later? No special reason since she can accomplish those feats whether she is at LV70 or LV75.
    fair thanks

Hi,
    I am just wondering if anyone can do a list of skills that the main protagonists and antagonists have?

Like all the skills Yang Guo, Guo Jing, Zhang Wuji, DFBB have? And what skill levels they are at?

Not at all since they are pretty equal..

They are very close in the chart (42 vs 40). The reasons in the posts seems very subjective and weak to me (like "more cunning").

The best comparison basis would be Huo Du being on par with weaker roch QZ elders.

I believe OYK is as strong as the strongest LOCH qz elder (QCJ). Remember he never fought at "full power" (use the secret art from OYF) early in the story. It was only until the fight with GJ who learnt all 18 palms that he reveal this skill.

GJ at this point should be as good as the strongest LOCH qz elders, and OYK is still slightly ahead of him.

They are very close in the chart (42 vs 40). The reasons in the posts seems very subjective and weak to me (like "more cunning").

The best comparison basis would be Huo Du being on par with weaker roch QZ elders.

I believe OYK is as strong as the strongest LOCH qz elder (QCJ). Remember he never fought at "full power" (use the secret art from OYF) early in the story. It was only until the fight with GJ who learnt all 18 palms that he reveal this skill.

GJ at this point should be as good as the strongest LOCH qz elders, and OYK is still slightly ahead of him.
    The 7 Freaks once "break" his arm in Beijing while QCJ "tied" with them so i never thought OYK ~ QCJ also Huodu have 16 years to "improve" so even if he is "weaker" than OYK at the same age he could catch him 16 years later..

LV 45: Quanzhen 7 Elders (RO) - Qiu Chu Ji (LV50), Ma Yu (LV48), Wang Chu Yi (LV48), Liu Chu Xuan (LV45), Hao Datong (LV38), Sun Bu Er (LV34)

then wouldnt qiu chu ji, ma yu, etc drop a little bit on the scale as QCJ is 50

Should there be any notable difference between the level of an average soldier in the military forces and the no-name, cannon fodder members of wulin sects?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Should there be any notable difference between the level of an average soldier in the military forces and the no-name, cannon fodder members of wulin sects?
    Avg soldier = Lv2
    Avg no name cannon fodder = Xu Zhu = Lv3

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    LV 45: Quanzhen 7 Elders (RO) - Qiu Chu Ji (LV50), Ma Yu (LV48), Wang Chu Yi (LV48), Liu Chu Xuan (LV45), Hao Datong (LV38), Sun Bu Er (LV34)

then wouldnt qiu chu ji, ma yu, etc drop a little bit on the scale as QCJ is 50
    Lv50 QCJ is after they came out from their retreat (during XLN battle at Mt Zhongnan). I believe their powers improved quite a bit during the retreat.

Prior to that (during Huo Du assault), qz elders should be weaker (closer to LOCH period)

Lv50 QCJ is after they came out from their retreat (during XLN battle at Mt Zhongnan). I believe their powers improved quite a bit during the retreat.

Prior to that (during Huo Du assault), qz elders should be weaker (closer to LOCH period)
    Well at Heroes Meeting Zhu Zhiliu mentioned he is as stong as Wang Chuyi then We know in LOCH no one from QZ Master could fight MCF 1 on 1 except QCJ/Ma Yu so if We considered LMC ~ MCF which Zhu Zhiliu could fight her for "draw" at Passionless Valley so that's mean the Masters might be "improving" their skill during end LOCH till pre 16 years ROCH not after they "return" from seclusion during JLFW assault..

Chapter 19 HSDS ed2
    And so for the next time needed to drink a cup of tea later, Mr. Cold Face Leng Qian stood on the side watching. He noticed that the faces of Wei Yixiao and his four fellow Wanderers were tight, but Yang Xiao seemed to be at ease; he felt very strange. “Although Yang Xiao’s martial art skill is high,” he thought, “Compared to Wei Yixiao, he is about the same, he won’t necessarily be able to defeat him easily. With the addition of Shuo Bude and the others, four men, Yang Xiao is absolutely not their match. Why is it that with one against five, he still looks like he is so confident of victory? There must be something strange going on here …”
    the 4 level difference between Yang Xiao and Wei Yixiao is too many.

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    the 4 level difference between Yang Xiao and Wei Yixiao is too many.
    Zhang Wuji took a quick glance and saw that although his Yifu was blind, although he was surrounded by four men, although he faced four weapons barehanded, he did not by any chance lose his imposing air. Zhang Wuji had never seen his Yifu fight an enemy before; now that he had the opportunity to witness several stances, he was very happy. “Jin Mao Shi Wang’s prestige shook the world in the past; it certainly was not an empty reputation,” he said to himself, “Yifu’s martial art skill is above ‘Qing Yi Fu Wang’ [Green-Winged Bat King]; I’ll say he is on par with (maternal) grandfather.”

Di Yun rated so highly ???????

and I feel 4 greats should have surpass wang chong yang at the end of roch.

his shi di zhou botong should have long surparss wang chong yang in roch..

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsman83 View Post
    his shi di zhou botong should have long surparss wang chong yang in roch..
    Yeeep logically speaking ZBT and 4 Greats should be
    stronger than WCY at the end of ROCH since they have almost 60 years to train and improve their skill post 1st Huashan duel..

In terms of pure martial arts and skill I would place Lady Yang below Guo Xiang..

What a mess there !!

I agree more with the pre - updated chart a long time ago...

Yang Gu - 78
    Guo Jing - 75
    Xiao Feng - 82
    Murong Bo - 82
    Xiao Yuan Shan - 82

There's no way Guo Jing is at the same level as XF, XF is like on completely another class, just like a lot of DGSD characters.