Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Return Of The Condor Heroes 《神鵰俠侶》 (1995)
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 223

Thread: The Return Of The Condor Heroes 《神鵰俠侶》 (1995)

  1. #1
    Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    441

    Default The Return Of The Condor Heroes 《神鵰俠侶》 (1995)

    Hmmm... i've searched everywhere in this section, but i didn't find a forum for this drama. (how is this possible) its such a good drama! so i decided to start one myself. lets start with some pictures





    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-19-08 at 03:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,919

    Default

    that crap was da shit . i watch the new one, and i'll be honest and say the new one is better in most aspect. but the old one has a certain charm to it. if i was to rate, the new one is deffinitely better. but i'll still watch the old one. it's kindda cheesy but it's pretty cool, and it brings back memeory

  3. #3
    Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    that crap was da shit . i watch the new one, and i'll be honest and say the new one is better in most aspect. but the old one has a certain charm to it. if i was to rate, the new one is deffinitely better. but i'll still watch the old one. it's kindda cheesy but it's pretty cool, and it brings back memeory
    i agree with you. the new one is better in all aspects, but i like the old one more (strangly, i watched teh new one first and old one second, so there's no link to memories or whatnot)

    what is the meaning of the first line that you wrote? just curious.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    i agree with you. the new one is better in all aspects, but i like the old one more (strangly, i watched teh new one first and old one second, so there's no link to memories or whatnot)

    what is the meaning of the first line that you wrote? just curious.

    just mean the series is good ... the thing about these series is that they are JY base story. most of us already know the plot to the core. and we might even remeber some of the dialog, yet it's interesting to see production have new takes on it and what has change over the year. the new one of this story however, i like XLN, i think between her and carmen they carry different trait of the same character. so a mix of both would be kindda cool. but we'll probably never see a perfect XLN like that in our life time . aside from that YG from the 95 version is better. this guy in the new looks a bit old and pervert in some scene, and his innocent scene was so fake. it makes u laugh but too fake to pull it off. it's kindda the over joy YG which i did not buy.

    PS: 1995 was 11 years ago, and they manage to pull of a XLN like that. i have to give props to TVB lol. u can just tell the dress n the make up are all not as good as 11 years later. but dang. carmen lee as XLN is just as good looking at LYF. that's a really good job there.
    Last edited by warlock110; 08-24-06 at 01:12 AM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member resident:alien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    LYF-BASHING LAND!
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    other than the lame condor suit, everything in this series was alright. it was pretty short too if i remember correctly...like 30-35 episodes only. louis koo didn't look so good as the older YG; that i'll have to give to HXM on ROCH 06.

    my favorite part of this series (95 version), has to be the part where YG is in the mountains and meets up with H7G and AYF. and carman lee is just amazing; she's my favorite XLN.

    this was pretty much the last TVB production i laid my eyes on.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

  6. #6
    Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warlock110
    just mean the series is good ... the thing about these series is that they are JY base story. most of us already know the plot to the core. and we might even remeber some of the dialog, yet it's interesting to see production have new takes on it and what has change over the year. the new one of this story however, i like XLN, i think between her and carmen they carry different trait of the same character. so a mix of both would be kindda cool. but we'll probably never see a perfect XLN like that in our life time . aside from that YG from the 95 version is better. this guy in the new looks a bit old and pervert in some scene, and his innocent scene was so fake. it makes u laugh but too fake to pull it off. it's kindda the over joy YG which i did not buy.

    PS: 1995 was 11 years ago, and they manage to pull of a XLN like that. i have to give props to TVB lol. u can just tell the dress n the make up are all not as good as 11 years later. but dang. carmen lee as XLN is just as good looking at LYF. that's a really good job there.
    i agree. the acting and everything can almost be called perfect compared to other series produced 11 yrs ago. and i do agree about everyhting you said about HXM. i don't think he's that bad, but defenitely not as good as louis koo.

  7. #7
    Senior Member cherrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    11,559

    Default

    i still can't believe that version of hxm and lyf was soooooo famous! i caught some scenes of that series (because my dad watches that every night) and i really can't stand their awful acting!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

  8. #8
    Banned Jin Yong1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    63

    Default

    I never watched this series before, well, I had watched the ROCH06' first and since I heard many rumors/fightings/agurements between '95 and '06, so I then started to watched the '95. When I watched '06 I think LYF's XLN looks very cute, sweet, and young. Then I watched the '95, and strange that I found Carman's XLN very attrative to me also. I have watched both '83 and '98 Singapore versions too.
    Last edited by Jin Yong1; 08-28-06 at 10:05 PM.

  9. #9
    Banned lightanddark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,013

    Default ROCH95 has the Prettiest Couple on Earth!!!

    The Most Beautiful YG-XLN Couple Ever On Earth!!!

    http://xbf.xanga.com/c23d17ea3733478.../b53572466.jpg

    This is the answer of why this couple (Carman & Louis) is the most beautiful best couple out of all ROCH's couples adaption.
    Last edited by Em; 10-02-07 at 01:27 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i still can't believe that version of hxm and lyf was soooooo famous! i caught some scenes of that series (because my dad watches that every night) and i really can't stand their awful acting!
    actually, i think their acting was ok - juz a little overboard (especially HXM). But the editing and the CGI was kinda horrible tho.

    ROCH 95 is good - it's juz tat during those times, the props are juz awful. for example - the walls of the caves and the stones all look very fake, not to mention the condor bird. but hands up to the actors/actresses for pulling it off. they manage to make the whole series interesting.
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    523

    Default

    the new one is better in all aspects,
    In all aspects? CGI was overu used!!

    Storyline sucked!!!

    The CGI of the condor looked ridiculous!!!!

    Need I say more?


    The 95' version, although, not as grand as the new one, is nontheless better than Huang Xiao Ming one, because the story was good and the production was great considering their budget.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Surferket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Plus, interesting scenes were edited out of '06 that I had to watch Andy's version to catch what I'd missed. That's penny wise and pound foolish of ZJZ in rushing his product out w/o proper editing due to his investors' pressure to see their money come back fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by QF
    In all aspects? CGI was overu used!!

    Storyline sucked!!!

    The CGI of the condor looked ridiculous!!!!

    Need I say more?


    The 95' version, although, not as grand as the new one, is nontheless better than Huang Xiao Ming one, because the story was good and the production was great considering their budget.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,919

    Default

    if u rewatch both ROCH 06 and 95. 06 is 40eps, 95 is 32. by around eps 10-12 the 06 version was actually ahead of 95 in term of story line. that means what's left of 20 eps in 95 is = to 30eps in 06. yet the 05 manages to wrap it up nicely, while the 06 was cutting scenes here and there, and was still rushing the ending. the 06 time line management was horrible, they stretch out on unnessesary parts and ran out of time, so they start cutting parts...

    if u think the computer editing of ROCH was bad, wait till u see HSDS 03, u gonna roll off your chair laughing. personally i think they couldda done better in term of fighting scens. DGSD was done in 03 and had the same type of special effect. 3 years later shouldda been better, and not the same as something produced 3 years before.
    Last edited by warlock110; 09-21-06 at 12:00 PM.

  14. #14
    Banned lightanddark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    Yea..I noticed that too. Overall ROCH95 version is still the best in term of acting, story plot and realistic fighting. Xao Long Nu of Carman is the most beautiful XLN and the way she portrayed her role was just too excellent. Untill now I still prefer ROCH95 over all others roch adpations.

  15. #15
    Member stephyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    73

    Default



    wooo the various xiao long nu , which is the one ??? u perfer
    my fav gu gu is carmen lee




  16. #16
    Banned lightanddark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    Aw...this is the sweet part....looking at the two give me the sweet feeling. It's my favorite part.


  17. #17
    Banned lightanddark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,013

    Default



    The fighting is really good..you can feel the martial arts.

  18. #18
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark
    Aw...this is the sweet part....looking at the two give me the sweet feeling. It's my favorite part.


    awwwww that was a very nice scene. one thing i like most about the 95 version was the meeting after 16 years. i cried like a baby when they walked up to each other and slowly started to feel each other's face.

  19. #19
    Senior Member BearBearNweather's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephyzzz


    wooo the various xiao long nu , which is the one ??? u perfer
    my fav gu gu is carmen lee
    Carman Lee for sure although I haven't seen the China production. I like the computer game version too

  20. #20
    Banned lightanddark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    awwwww that was a very nice scene. one thing i like most about the 95 version was the meeting after 16 years. i cried like a baby when they walked up to each other and slowly started to feel each other's face.
    Yeah..me too. It's very touching. I feel so happy and a mixture of sad for them that they finally meet each other again. I think ROCH 95 version is the best for the 16 yrs united.

Similar Threads

  1. Best ROCH Characters in all ROCH Versions
    By Surferket in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-25-11, 07:16 PM
  2. XLN and YG after ROCH
    By JamesG in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-01-08, 07:53 AM
  3. What happens to GJ/HR and YG after ROCH?
    By Hingtei in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-07-07, 09:40 AM
  4. ROCH '06
    By PersonalAngel in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-07, 02:48 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-06, 05:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •