Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Return Of The Condor Heroes 《神鵰俠侶》 (1995)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkoTung View Post
    She is beautiful in ancient Chinese white dress both is pure and innocent...
    You're absolutely right MarkoTung. Indeed definitely she's very stunning beautiful in ancient costumes. That's why she was given the title "An Ancient Beauty" after two series ROCH95 & Semi-God97. But to me she's also look very beautiful gorgeous in modern costumes/series too.

She looks very tender-warm in those touching tears that slowly coming down on her pretty colorless(she heavily wounded so of course just white skin) cheeks. She is not an icy-cold XLN anymore like she was in the benginning of the series. Carman protrayed the character XLN's transitions from cold to warm very excellent.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://x46.xanga.com/046d7a2538333124566607/w90131469.gif')

Default See ROCH95 Online

I found this site that already uploaded the whole series(1-32end). Here it's:
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=1530 I think you must login to see it, so register
    It's in Cantonese where Carman and Louis real voice, isn't cool uh? I have watched several episode of it. I never get bored to re-watch the series. I can see it over, over, and over, and over again.

Enjoy!!!!
    Last edited by lightanddark; 07-11-07 at 10:35 PM.

[b]Seeing she severly wounded, I so feel sorry her
    Last edited by Em; 10-02-07 at 01:31 PM. Reason: copyrighted material

The wedding at temple and the 16yrs union in this version are the BEST out all versions. It's was sooooo touching and memorable. Carman protrayed very excellent. She made a "Believeable XLN".

so glad to see discussion on the show. this is my favorite tvb series, i watched it about 6 times, i have the vcd. i teared every time at the temple wedding scene, man the emotions were so real. look at the love in XLN's eyes...

also the scene when YG jumbed down the cliff after he discovered it was all a lie that XLN will come back, i teared again. and the scene they met later, when they touched each other's face, goodness....all the korean drama love story cannot fight, in my own views.... i love love love this show because of the casting.

yeah this is one of the best versions in my opinion and family and friends...even tho people didn't approve of tvb cheap props i actually like them somehow it made the series have that wuxia feel...probably b/c tvb series are always wuxia type so the way they film and style of setting and cgi graphics fit wuxia type series....and yeah i think this series is good compared to korean dramas...didn't see much kdrama but they really can't act and u know what the ending is going to be like same story over and over...much like the japanese they could do anime etc but acting wise can't beat chinese or americans....btw i have the dvd version cambodian/vietnamese, and seen alot of the tapes version, by anychance anyone seen the part where it shows yang guo and xiao long nu hugging each other like in the opening theme? and i remember when watching this series on tape when it first came out dubbed i could've sworn wasn't there a scene where Guo Jing showed off his 18 palm to guo fu, 2 idiots, yang guo? i remember seeing a dragon go around him and he was trying to teach them the technique but they couldn't do it...or is that in condor hero 94?

yeah, i don't mind the cheap props too. you see, i watched it when it first came out, so this was the standard in mid 90s, the fighting scene was considered better than the even older shows. well, things improve all the time. so when the younger generation watch it the first time now, i can understand they wouldn't like the props and fighting.

i glimpsed a bit on the 2006 china version, the scenery is amazing and the way they shoot it is more beautiful. the girl as XLN is pretty, but i find carman is still the best XLN. she has that class, and the intelligence in her face, and the coldness in her , the whole feel she projects is exactly like in the original novel ( i have read the whole thing).

and of all the YGs, i also find that Louis is the best. he was young enough, cute and lively enough, he was natural for acting naughty, i find andy lau unnatural. and after Louis grew up, thanks to the make up, he looked mature enough, and sooooo handsome. he and carman XLN looks a heavenly pair.

but i find guo xiang a bit irritating. the actress is actually pretty cute, but i just find this character irritating. i know she couldn't control falling for the handsome YG, but i didn't like her jumping into the cliff for YG. her willingness to die for him kinda weaken YG's willingness to die for XLN. Her willingness was out of plain stupid teenager's infatuation, but YG's willingness was out of true mature love. She followed YG to jump down the cliff was super irritating and interferring with the couple. The other girls who loved YG all loved him from a distance, only GX kept throwing herself at him. sorry for babbling

Quote Originally Posted by momoko View Post
    so glad to see discussion on the show. this is my favorite tvb series, i watched it about 6 times, i have the vcd. i teared every time at the temple wedding scene, man the emotions were so real. look at the love in XLN's eyes...
    Yeah, I totally agreed, the wedding temple part it's one of my favorite parts, 'look at the love in XLN's eyes... ' there was soooo many 'emotions were so real, it's like, Carman and Louis, they are a real XLN and YG at that moment of time.

Also the scene when YG jumbed down the cliff after he discovered it was all a lie that XLN will come back, i teared again. and the scene they met later, when they touched each other's face, goodness....all the korean drama love story cannot fight, in my own views.... i love love love this show because of the casting.[/quote]

Yeah, it re-union part is also very memorable, Carman acted soooooo excellent and she's very beautiful just simple but very beautiful. She's sooo tender at that part, it's very opposite what she was in the very beginning though. Her acting is the closest to the novel descriptions.

Thumbs up

Louis and carman XLN looks a heavenly pair.
    Yeah, I totally agreed with you Momoko,

"Louis and Carman XLN looks a heavenly pair". Or in fact, They're the BEST ROCH COUPLE EVER.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Lee/Dong/Pic.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/one/109775240917386302.jpg')
    Last edited by lightanddark; 08-27-07 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    yeah this is one of the best versions in my opinion and family and friends...
    It's the BEST Version out of all Roch adaptions. Mainly because of Carman and Louis in it. Especially of Carman, her preformance and stunning beauty helped this version boosted up a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    btw i have the dvd version cambodian/vietnamese, and seen alot of the tapes version, by anychance anyone seen the part where it shows yang guo and xiao long nu hugging each other like in the opening theme? and i remember when watching this series on tape when it first came out dubbed i could've sworn wasn't there a scene where Guo Jing showed off his 18 palm to guo fu, 2 idiots, yang guo? i remember seeing a dragon go around him and he was trying to teach them the technique but they couldn't do it...or is that in condor hero 94?
    I think that part you're talking about had been cut it out, unfortunately Mido-Ban

Thumbs up Carman and Louis......

Carman and Louis behind picture/scene of ROCH95

http://static.filefront.com/images/p...wvulrtkwek.jpg
    Last edited by Em; 10-02-07 at 01:32 PM. Reason: picture reduction

wow, sooooo sweeeeet! thanks for sharing!

Carman is so beautiful. btw, do you know what happen to her now? she is no longer acting right?

wow, sooooo sweeeeet! thanks for sharing!

Carman is so beautiful. btw, do you know what happen to her now? she is no longer acting right?
    Yeah, I'm totally agreed Momoko, it's veeeeerrrryyyyy sweeeeeeet! You're very welcome.

As for Carman doing right now, well, I know her latest series has been released is called "Dai Tong Truyen Ky", she played a queen role, with Eric Tsang(whom a former host of Super Trio Show) played her servant.

You can watch the tralier here:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ve7nRRElttU

And recently, she also be a host for some events such as she be an MC for the "2006 China Martial Art Show", she wore green cloth,
    here's the link for this event:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=YAoehYbxn4g

boy, thanks for the info. she is still soooo beautiful isn't she?

so she has left TVB a long time right? i do watch tvb series but don't really keep track of the actresses' movement. i just know that i haven't seen her in tvb series for a long time.

I think that part you're talking about had been cut it out, unfortunately Mido-Ban
    ok i was wondering that too i could've sworn i seen that scene but didn't...waht about the scene where guo jings demonstrates the 18 palm on peach island to guo fu yang guo etc? i remember i seen that or was that in legend of the condor heroes 94?

i just notice tat the condor from the 83 is the same as the 95....lol........

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    i just notice tat the condor from the 83 is the same as the 95....lol........
    duh, they're the same since it's the same director filming both roch 83 & 95. U don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123 View Post
    duh, they're the same since it's the same director filming both roch 83 & 95. U don't know?
    no..................................

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    no..................................
    then u just don't know