Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Return Of The Condor Heroes 《神鵰俠侶》 (1995)

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123 View Post
    then u just don't know
    i have a feeling your spamming too much
    anyways ill make it an on-topic post..... louis koo is hot wished they had a better XLN (like LYF hahaha)
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    anyways ill make it an on-topic post..... louis koo is hot wished they had a better XLN (like LYF hahaha)
    i have a thought too tat your spamming so much

yeah, hxm is way TOOOO OLD for yg, wished they had a much better yg like....louis koo

anyway back 2 the topic, louis & carman are the most decent couple tat i've ever seen, their chemistry is sooooooo touching & memorable....

95 is one of the greatest of rotch...but i hated the part at the heroes meet where yang guo fights ka du etc then he was beating him with the dog beating stance so easily...but when using the ancient tomb kung fu, he lost so miserably hence having to use the jiu eing technique...that part i never understood....but yeah the 95 had all the best casting only if the old chou bou tong was to be in there it'll been great....btw i like how they did yang guos sorrowful palm...it was like naruto's rasengan causing a small sphere like shape in front then a big explosion in the back...like the fight when he had with cbt after 16 years with guo xiang just hated how the end where he killed the golden wheel monk so easily.....but man hopefully the next rotch will have a longer fight with more better cgi and explosions...tvb should just start doing jin yong series again then naming them different names or something....miss the old school tvb series...

Thumbs up Wallpaper of ROCH95....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Co/ROCHpic1.jpg')

Thumbs up ROCH95 Screen-cap...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Lee/2ROCH95Pic.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/Lee/9ROuc95Pic.jpg')

Thumbs up ROCH95 Screen-caps...

She is simple and yet really very beautiful.....
    Last edited by Em; 10-02-07 at 01:33 PM. Reason: copyrighted material

Last edited by Em; 10-02-07 at 01:34 PM. Reason: picture reduction

Thumbs up Wallpaper of ROCH95

YG and XLN and their parent Duong Khang and Moc Nhiem Tu of LOCH '82

http://static3.filefront.com/images/...aomiwjimnd.jpg

Thumbs up Beautiful Wallpaper of ROCH '95..

Although the last poster only shows the back of Louis and Carman, I like it! Looks kind of dreamy

Is that Michael Miu on the red poster (the bigger photo on the right with Yeung Pan Pan) ??? If I didn't see the smaller photo on the left of the same poster, it will not cross my mind that's Michael Miu.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    Although the last poster only shows the back of Louis and Carman, I like it! Looks kind of dreamy

Is that Michael Miu on the red poster (the bigger photo on the right with Yeung Pan Pan) ??? If I didn't see the smaller photo on the left of the same poster, it will not cross my mind that's Michael Miu.
    Yeah, I loved the last poster too. Eventhough it just shows the back of Carman and Louis. I really like it! It looks very simple yet very meaningful and memorable and touching.

Yes, it is Michael Miu on the red poster along with Yeung Pan Pan. They're the parent of YG.

might i add, not only it looks of "dreamy" but also looks fabulous, gorgeous, incredible, beautiful, amazing, wonderful and.......seriously.........i mean it

carmen lee is known to be elegant while louis is handsome, in a manly way.... so somehow they formed a very nice picture

Quote Originally Posted by sheraldine View Post
    carmen lee is known to be elegant while louis is handsome, in a manly way.... so somehow they formed a very nice picture
    oh yeah...they are indeed aren't they.

then u just don't know
    duh....dumbass....

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    no..................................
    so u agreed tat u just dont' know....

so u agreed tat u just dont' know....
    hey dumbass, if i already know, y the hell would i post a comment tat i'm surprised? good thing u r banned.....

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    Since you mentioned that it spiked me to how much he reminded me that I HATE this louis koo. His acting is way too fake and so very stiff at times. He serious seemed to show some his attitudes in the series. I can't stand it if only made me want to go in and smack him on the head. Only thing I put up with the series is Carman Lee. Everytime she appear on screen it was like she brings out something around her, charisma , elegance, and grace, that made people want to watch or gaze at her even more. Carman Lee is the BEST XLN ever!. I really loved the way she portrayed XLN character. Not only she's mature, has this icy-cold beauty,but she also successfully portrayed some smart side of XLN.

I wish they found another YG to replace thia louis koo and have someone else pair with her instead. I felt poor for her of having to even act with him. But only one thing admired me are when how they come to look together like they're the most compatible couple ever on screen. But I still hate him to death and love Carman Lee to death.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 09-28-07 at 11:41 PM.

mmmm... michael miu plus louis koo all in one wallpaper...

As Leanna said, Louis Koo is so hot

I actually think Carman was the one who was more stiff in her acting. Louis started off a bit raw, but got better as the series wore on. Their chemistry was what made the series work though. Oh, that plus Maggie Cheung

I don't think louis koo is pretty at all. He is amazingly dark, I don't see anything pretty in that. Why people see beauty in his dark skin is what I don't know. If they do why don't they like African then, they have dark skin. And there are much more prettier guys than him out there.

His acting still FAKE all the way to the end of the series. I don't like is acting at all.

Both Carman and Louis are newcomers when playing in this series, so what can you expect? Both of their acting are stiff in the beginning with but they did much improve their acting toward to the end of the series espeically Carman. She wasn't stiff at all. Just look at her eyes, she showed so much emetionals and feelings toward for YG but still keep the icy shield outside of her. She oustanding out at that and prefect what XLN the book described. How can she be like smoody like any others? Her life is different for god she doesn't have any feeling for 18 years until this Yan Guang came along. What more can she show others than the warmth look on her eyes. Carman wasn't stiff at all. Though Carman did really a great job in pulling the icy-cold beauty around her.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 09-29-07 at 01:02 AM.