Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Return Of The Condor Heroes 《神鵰俠侶》 (1995)

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    I don't think louis koo is pretty at all.
    yeah, i don't think he's very pretty either.

only amazingly hot.

oh well, each to their own.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

hmm......somehow im beginning to have thoughts on watching this version.

does anyone know if it comes with eng subs?

I don't think louis koo is pretty at all. He is amazingly dark, I don't see anything pretty in that. Why people see beauty in his dark skin is what I don't know. If they do why don't they like African then, they have dark skin. And there are much more prettier guys than him out there.
    That's rude language. You need to learn respect. I'm a big louis fan.

Fans, please report this to mods.

I don't think louis koo is pretty at all. He is amazingly dark, I don't see anything pretty in that. Why people see beauty in his dark skin is what I don't know. If they do why don't they like African then, they have dark skin. And there are much more prettier guys than him out there.

His acting still FAKE all the way to the end of the series. I don't like is acting at all.

Both Carman and Louis are newcomers when playing in this series, so what can you expect? Both of their acting are stiff in the beginning with but they did much improve their acting toward to the end of the series espeically Carman. She wasn't stiff at all. Just look at her eyes, she showed so much emetionals and feelings toward for YG but still keep the icy shield outside of her. She oustanding out at that and prefect what XLN the book described. How can she be like smoody like any others? Her life is different for god she doesn't have any feeling for 18 years until this Yan Guang came along. What more can she show others than the warmth look on her eyes. Carman wasn't stiff at all. Though Carman did really a great job in pulling the icy-cold beauty around her.
    i don't know if u r color blind or just plain dumb.....Louis wasn't "dark" when he was in ROCH 95.....also, Carmen and Louis wans't newcomers.....they are in movie/series about 3 years b4 starring in ROCH 95.......we all know u worship Carmen but too bad, some people felt she suck in tat series.....btw dumbass, Louis skin isn't "dark" it call a great TAN....of course their are many "prettier" guys out there than Louis, just like MANY MANY MANY girls out there who are BETTER LOOKING, CAN ACT, FAMOUS than ur Carmen......in other word, ur Carmen can't even be a maid for Louis.....

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    hmm......somehow im beginning to have thoughts on watching this version.

does anyone know if it comes with eng subs?
    as a female, it would be a travesty not to watch it, but i don't think there is an english subtitled version. At least not an official one. There might be fansubs somewhere.

a little island east of america and west of europe

Hello all,

I have had a complaint about the discussion on this thread going a little OT and bordering on becoming discriminatory. I don't think this line has been crossed yet, but please keep your debate within boundaries.

Thanks

Thumbs up Sweet, Warm, Tender, & Beautiful XLN.....

This part Carman protrayed in a slender, warm, wonderful, and stunning XLN. Her face is soooo sweet and tender; not the icy-cold from the beginning of the movie. She protraying from a cold to a warm XLN just like the novel depicted. Her protrayal of XLN is the Closest to the novel.
    Last edited by Em; 10-02-07 at 01:37 PM. Reason: copyrighted material

Thumbs up Aw...How Poor of This Couple......

Seeing they walking into a heavy snow storm, it's was very touching, affecting. Poor XLN! She is heavily wounded and have to walk into this snow storm.
    Last edited by Em; 10-02-07 at 01:37 PM. Reason: copyrighted material

Quote Originally Posted by Em View Post
    Hello all,

I have had a complaint about the discussion on this thread going a little OT and bordering on becoming discriminatory. I don't think this line has been crossed yet, but please keep your debate within boundaries.

Thanks
    thank you back

to lightanddark: and Louis Koo is hot, deal
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

anyone got the part where Carmen got rape? i think tat's her best acting so far hahahahah

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static.filefront.com/images/personal/k/karoneprincess/53559/fchanoxcia.jpg') He is Handsome and she is stunning beautiful. The 2 made such a most compatible couple ever in ROCH ancient series
    No Doubt...They're the Most Beautiful YG-XLN Couple Ever Never out of ALL Versions.
    I don't think louis koo is pretty at all.
    wtf? lol......

Thumbs up ROCH95 had the Prettiest YG-XLN Couple Ever!!!!!

SkyKing: YG character is supposed to be handsome, young, and mischief. And XLN is supposed to be warm, icy-cold, tender, and stunning beautiful. Carman fitted for this novel's description. Louis is handsome due to Carman's look help him. And her acting also helped him too. Because of Carman's acting and appearance, she had helped Louis in overall through-out the whole series. More so ever she had helped the ROCH95 series up tremendously too.

NO DOUBT! These 2 had made the Most Stunning Compatible XLN-YG Couple Ever in the ROCH History Versions!

SkyKing: YG character is supposed to be handsome, young, and mischief. And XLN is supposed to be warm, icy-cold, tender, and stunning beautiful. Carman fitted for this novel's description. Louis is handsome due to Carman's look help him. And her acting also helped him too. Because of Carman's acting and appearance, she had helped Louis in overall through-out the whole series. More so ever she had helped the ROCH95 series up tremendously too.
    don't make me laugh.....too late... i already did.....Louis IS HANDSOME no matter what!! Carmen is good looking too but she didn't HELP HIM to be HANDSOME, how can u help ur co-star to be handsome?....if Carmen can make her co-star look handsome, then how Eric Tsang still ain't HANDSOME? mind explaining to me?? lol......n no, her acting can only help herself....it can't make her co-star better....i still think Louis suck in ROCH 95....no where good as Chris Lee in ROCH 98.....no prove that she help ROCH 95 series up tremendously....n remember, this is in the middle 90's, so the Korean and Chinese drama didn't take over yet.....

at least Louis is still very famous nowadays, unlike carmen....
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    i don't know if u r color blind or just plain dumb.....Louis wasn't "dark" when he was in ROCH 95.....also, Carmen and Louis wans't newcomers.....they are in movie/series about 3 years b4 starring in ROCH 95.......we all know u worship Carmen but too bad, some people felt she suck in tat series.....btw dumbass, Louis skin isn't "dark" it call a great TAN....of course their are many "prettier" guys out there than Louis, just like MANY MANY MANY girls out there who are BETTER LOOKING, CAN ACT, FAMOUS than ur Carmen......in other word, ur Carmen can't even be a maid for Louis.....
    I think you're very ignorant, skyking. You just take whatever I'm saying before and after version of my postings combine and make a stupid concluision of yours, dumb head!!

duh, luis is not dark in roch95 but after that he gone down tanked being so dark and I even hate him more. I don't think he's pretty now being with dark even make him look worse.

Carman and Louis aren't popular when they're into this series so technically they're somewhat a newcomers for they haven't have much experience at their acting.

OH come on everybody see Carman did a not job in portraying XLN role it's just only you're so stupid and idiot to see her great performance. She has the look and the acting. Carman not the most famous but her acting is considered great!
    And louis can't even be close to Carman's servan't bwt.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 10-01-07 at 09:34 PM.

wtf? lol......
    Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark
    I wish they found another YG to replace thia louis koo and have someone else pair with her instead. I felt poor for her of having to even act with him. But only one thing admired me are when how they come to look together like they're the most compatible couple ever on screen. But I still hate him to death and love Carman Lee to death.
    go back and read before wrongly accusing someone you rudely ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    at least Louis is still very famous nowadays, unlike carmen....
    well she still be remembered.
    I guess she doesn't want more into industry......

don't make me laugh.....too late... i already did.....Louis IS HANDSOME no matter what!! Carmen is good looking too but she didn't HELP HIM to be HANDSOME.....
    the same as he doesn't help her as her being good looking and she is BEAUTIFUL no matter what! That's why they appeared to be the most beautiful couple on-screen!

But I still don't like him individually.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 10-01-07 at 09:48 PM.

Louis skin isn't "dark" it call a great TAN....
    you're making no sense whatso ever and
    I believe I'm NOT the ONLY ONE who call him "dark". What's the big deal? You dolt!

the same as he doesn't help her as her being good looking and she is BEAUTIFUL no matter what! That's why they appeared to be the most beautiful couple on-screen!
    who say that he make her look good? so u agree that she got nothing to do with him be handsome.....*sigh*....next time, try to read w/e u posted back to me.....see if it make any senses or else, don't post it.....