Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Return Of The Condor Heroes 《神鵰俠侶》 (1995)

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    go back and read before wrongly accusing someone you rudely ignorant.
    sure....sure....sure.....

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    who say that he make her look good? so u agree that she got nothing to do with him be handsome.....*sigh*....next time, try to read w/e u posted back to me.....see if it make any senses or else, don't post it.....
    Louis DIDN'T, NEVER EVER make her look good, you hear, NEVER NOT IN MILLION YEARS!!!!!!! She already has her great beauty outshined FOR her alone. She doesn't need him to make she look great. She done that herself!!!!! just like she with Geng Le herself.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 10-01-07 at 10:33 PM.

Default Roch95 with English Subtitles

This video clip came with English subtitles. I found it on youtube. Enjoy!
    It's where Carman meet the old guy(Zhou Botong) in the cave. In the next morning where Carman picking up flowers with him hopping around, she look sooo beautiful. She looks very innocent, pure, still icy-cold, and breath-taking beauty.

Xiao Long Nuu meets Zhou Botong
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA4Hyzfe1K4
    Last edited by lightanddark; 10-01-07 at 10:57 PM.

Thumbs up She's not Cold Whole Time. This part proved she acts Tender WARM....

Who say she is stiff? She wasn't stiff at all! You can see her sorrow as well as joys in her eyes. She is grievingly happy and sad when seeing YG after the 16 years they've departed. She did excellent job on protraying both love, warm, niceness, and still contain the icy-cold shield within her. Who could done better job than her? Her wonderful acting on this part comes in tears and also had helped the whole series in Overall!
    Last edited by Em; 10-02-07 at 01:07 PM.

to lightanddark; what country are you from??
    and also, Louis Koo is a hottie that is hot and dashing and attractive, etc. so just deal with it
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    to lightanddark; what country are you from??
    and also, Louis Koo is a hottie that is hot and dashing and attractive, etc. so just deal with it
    huh...care to so why interested?
    I don't like him and doesn't see he's pretty. And I do think there are other people out there think like that too.
    There are a lot of guys who very hot and much more pretty than him.

Louis DIDN'T, NEVER EVER make her look good, you hear, NEVER NOT IN MILLION YEARS!!!!!!! She already has her great beauty outshined FOR her alone. She doesn't need him to make she look great. She done that herself!!!!! just like she with Geng Le herself.
    *sigh* 4got it.....
    She's grievingly beautiful!!!
    that is call a sad face....anyone who went to acting school can do it o regular people.........

Carman and Louis aren't popular when they're into this series so technically they're somewhat a newcomers for they haven't have much experience at their acting.
    so if u ain't popular, tat mean u don't have "experience".....lol....even if u have 3 years of acting experience? lol....

OMG!!! PLZ STOP REPOSTING THE SAME PIX N COMMENT OVER N OVER N OVER N OVER N OVER....IT'S FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!!
    Last edited by Em; 10-02-07 at 01:40 PM.

*sigh* 4got it.....
    I think you got it.......

that is call a sad face....anyone who went to acting school can do it o regular people.........
    And "grieving" might I add.

heck you're so idiot! Remember she DOESN'T GO ACTING SCHOOL!! She was air hostess right before entering the series and had be able to pull up that great acting!! She did a GREAT JOB! She is talented no argue for that. No matter what she try to act anything with emotionals you keep saying regular people can do it cause they go acting school, well, SHE DOESN'T!!!. That's soo lame of you. What she had protrayed and acted are as worthy as to any actresses/actors who've gone through acting shcool before.

so if u ain't popular, tat mean u don't have "experience".....lol....even if u have 3 years of acting experience? lol....
    uh...I did not say that, you dope! I'm saying although Carman and Louis had acted one or two short movies(they wasn't to put on main role) but they still new at the whole experiencing thing and still have much more to learn and at that time people aren't really recognize them as now people do so they still technically are newcomers to the entertainment industry.

if you have problem about it, please don't read it and don't even come here if you don't like.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 10-02-07 at 12:41 AM.

Well, these moving pictures are sooo touching and memorable. Seeing them brings back such a memory. I couldn't resist them no matter what.

Go head and ask other members, or wait and see, they still couldn't resist these either.
    lol....u posted 80% of this entire thread.....so i'm pretty sure they don't go to see the thing keep reposting over n over......if u like it so much, then go back to the page tat u posted n look at it....

lol....u posted 80% of this entire thread.....so i'm pretty sure they don't go to see the thing keep reposting over n over......if u like it so much, then go back to the page tat u posted n look at it....
    the fact that you forget this is 'roch95' thread so everything I posted was to supposed to be related to the series. And some of them wasn't the same. they're new pictures.

Well, I'm quite sure that I'm not the only one. I bet my best bet that there are some other members also go back and look at it too.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 10-02-07 at 12:36 AM.

duh, those pictures inspired me to say it.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 10-02-07 at 12:38 AM.

the fact that you forget this is 'roch95' thread so everything I posted was to supposed to be related to the series. And some of them wasn't the same. they're new pictures.
    i'm pretty sure some of them are the same....u posted the same in this thread n also in ur CL's thread......new pix? of course, b/c u going to post the whole ROCH 95 series in this thread no doubt about it.....u going to take each part tat got CL n post it....

i'm pretty sure some of them are the same....u posted the same in this thread n also in ur CL's thread......new pix? of course, b/c u going to post the whole ROCH 95 series in this thread no doubt about it.....u going to take each part tat got CL n post it....
    go back and look, you dumbass! They're different from this thread and CL thread.

go back and look, you dumbass! They're different from this thread and CL thread.
    i didn't say the whole thing.....i say some....

i didn't say the whole thing.....i say some....
    The majorities of them are different.
    So it's not like I'm the only one this world post some pictures in more than one place. You make such a big deal about it, it's NO BIG DEAL! GEEZ!
    I'm outta here. you're such an idiot!!!

a little island east of america and west of europe

I've edited some of this thread for duplications - please don't re-post the same thing over and over again. It's very distracting for people who are reading.

Also, please don't fight - let's keep the discussion on the topic and keep the personal attacks away.

Please also note that posts which are not directly related to the discussion or that contain irrelevant material are classed as spam.

This is my last warning before this thread will be closed.

Thanks
    Last edited by Em; 10-02-07 at 01:45 PM.

Thumbs up ROCH'95 Sweet Wallpapers.....

Back to the topic. Does everybody have ROCH'95 Wallpapers?

I got one though.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/karoneprincess/Four/posterRoch95grren.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static.filefront.com/images/personal/k/karoneprincess/53564/fuqwfdijng.jpg')

Carman(XLN) and Louis(YG) stand within the snow-flakes.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/karoneprincess/One/Moving2.gif')

Back to the topic. Does everybody have ROCH'95 Wallpapers?
    yea, i got some....don't feel like sharing

yea, i got some....don't feel like sharing
    Whatever you're feel like.

Thumbs up ROCH'95 Behind-Scene...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/one/bb1.jpg')

Carman looks very young and cute at that time. So she absolutely matched for the role in both appearance and age.