16 26.67%
  • Yang Mi

1 1.67%
  • Shu Chang

6 10.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best actress....

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    The China scene is so hopeless with so many stupid lousy series being badly scripted and filmed I'm sticking to TVB series until some chinaman shows some intelligence and creativity to do something original.
    lol well i can't agree with you entirely.. im watching Weapons of Love and Passion (TVB production) and it annoys me no end why private conversations are taking place in the middle of a forest!! i mean they're in capital city, and the characters need to talk privately, so they 'happen' to go to the forest to talk and then go back to the manor for dinner?
    ... and whats with the stupid carts that has no seats for the cart driver? i dont believe for a second horse driven carts were designed that way during the medieval period!
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

I hate them all... burn them I voice!! burn them to hades!!

i have not seen any of the actress above (i don't watch much of chinese stuff). only one i saw is LYF so i voted for her.... probably alot of the votes are gonna be like that.

I'm going to save my vote for a while hehe for no real reason...but this is my ranking:

1. An Yixuan - I've only seen her in Xian Jian, but that's enough for me -- she's got beautiful, expressive eyes and her acting is #1! Plus I saw a few scenes of her acting from The Outsiders, and I think she's really versatile. Too bad she's not getting as many lead roles as she deserves.
    2. Alyssa Chia - She's practically tied with GYY in my opinion, but for some reason she appeals to me more...but Alyssa's a great actress and pretty...some people say she resembles Ruby Lin, but I think Alyssa is prettier! It amazes me she's only 160cm because she has such great screen presence.
    3. Gao Yuan Yuan - She was an awesome Zhiruo in HSDS, even if her character sucked...plus, I think she looks very naturally beautiful.
    4. Tie between Liu Yifei, Yang Mi and Shu Chang...I really can't decide who I like better out of these...they're really different actresses, but there's things I like and don't like about each of them, so it kind of balances out.

I think Shu Chang's acting was brilliant as TSTL, but I don't think she's physically the most beautiful, and looks do matter to a certain degree for me. Meanwhile, I really don't think Liu Yifei is as gorgeous as people make her out to be...when I first saw her in Jin Fen Shi Jia, I thought she was cute, but I didn't think she was extraordinary. As for her acting, I would like her to take on more different roles. However, I still find a sort of appeal in Liu Yifei...finally, for Yang Mi, I think she's a bit overhyped on this forum, since most people only know her as Guo Xiang. I have to see more of Yang Mi's works before I can really judge.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Heck go watch A Gatteau Affair, Forensic Heroes, A Pillow Case Mystery, Shades of Truth....
    Lots of good ones or at least acceptable.
    The China scene is so crap sheety. BXJ scrapped cos ZJZ money no enuf to pay screaming monkey HXM and SC's buffalo horns.
    Strife's getting vulgar due to lack of good China series to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    lol well i can't agree with you entirely.. im watching Weapons of Love and Passion (TVB production) and it annoys me no end why private conversations are taking place in the middle of a forest!! i mean they're in capital city, and the characters need to talk privately, so they 'happen' to go to the forest to talk and then go back to the manor for dinner?
    ... and whats with the stupid carts that has no seats for the cart driver? i dont believe for a second horse driven carts were designed that way during the medieval period!

my vote definitely goes to liu yi fei.

I vote --> Shu Chang
    My thought (1st-6rd)->
    Cute(Ancient)->LYF,YM,SC,Alyssa,GYY,AYX
    Cute(modern)->AYX,Alyssa,YM,LYF,SC,GYY
    Pretty(Ancient)->SC,Alyssa,GYY,YM,LYF,AYX
    Pretty(Modern)->GYY,AYX,SC,Alyssa,LYF,YM
    Acting->Alyssa,GYY,SC,YM,AYX,LYF

---------------

alyssa chia.
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3